Brianlet here. Can someone expain pic related...

Brianlet here. Can someone expain pic related. Say i use my phone 2 visit Sup Forums using chrome and also use my my phone 4 Twitter through their app. Assuming Sup Forums gets one blocked from Twitter. Will twitters permissions block my Twitter?
Fucking 1984 is here i fear.

Say part twitter stop grow, a lot user get out and only SJW get more and more twits.

Hey i have a dick, will you eat it its not a question do it faggot and do it now

twitter stockholders are the biggest fucking retards

They want to stop violence
They are a private company
This is not 1984

Sup Forums is not a hateful organization that you belong to so there's nothing to fear - it says it right there. This is specifically meant for neonazis and isis sympathisers (and hopefully antifa).

>twitter becomes an even shittier platform than ever
Color me surprised.
>antifa
You are a baby. All these "hate messages" rules don't apply if you hate whites and none leftists. Go on twitter and search for "I hate white people".

finally. i always knew twitter was just a fad.
its killing itself now.

just net neutrality don't worry about it nazi

Can't wait for them to suspend the accounts of everyone affiliated with the U.S. government, the E.U., the Israeli government...

>using twitter
fuck off normalfag

Good.
Maybe people will finally learn that privately owned services like Twitter can't be treated like a public medium.

It won't, never was.

1. Private company, not the government
2. Harassment on Twitter is a serious problem
3. When harassment is a problem, so is doxxing, violent threats and occasionally real life acts of violence.
4. You are by no means required to use Twitter if you feel your "right" to harass people on Twitter is being "infringed upon".

In conclusion: go back to either /r/the_donald or to Sup Forums because nobody cares for your stupid worldview.

Dude, have you actually fucking read the article?
It's literally all conjecture. There is no mention of actually asking Twitter for clarification or something.
That entity that wrote the article just decided to write the mother of clickbait for some ego boosting.
And Sup Forums naturally jumped onto the bandwaggon.

The fucking article doesn't even have a source link, outside of the Twitter rules page which mentions nothing of the like.

>Mr.Goldberg has deposited 0.000012 cents to your bank account!

Pretty weak bait desu

Twitter is literally kept on life support by Donald Trump, if someday he decided to move exclusively to whatever other social media site they would die in the span of two months tops.

I deleted my Twitter account a few months back, I really had no use for it

but also this

1984 has been here since 2011. you are just realizing it now

>it will be monitoring user's behaviour "on and off the platform"
Technical question - how's that possible?

>and isis sympathisers
retard

it's not. it's conjecture, like user said