3 clicks to setup a SFTP home server

>3 clicks to setup a SFTP home server
>2 package managers that include almost every linux application in their repos
>office, adobe and CAD software
>built in scripting and networking tools
>interface so perfect you won't waste your time ricing it
>built in screenshot tool that can capture specific windows, areas or the entire screen
>built in customizable terminal
not to mention:
>openEmu (a.k.a retroarch on steroids)
>wine
>parallels desktop and vmware fusion
Why is OSX useless again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel-based_Virtual_Machine
reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/68p1e2/ramblings_of_a_hackintosher_a_sorta_brief_vanilla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do pajeets shill apple now?

doesn't support my hardware, and doesn't do anything i want that linux can't do
it is better than windows, though

>3 clicks to setup a SFTP home server
>built in screenshot tool that can capture specific windows, areas or the entire screen
>2 package managers that include almost every linux application in their repos
>built in scripting and networking tools
>built in customizable terminal
>wine

Linux has all of these things.

>interface so perfect you won't waste your time ricing it

This is subjective.

>parallels desktop and vmware fusion

Linux has KVM, and it's built *right* into the kernel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel-based_Virtual_Machine

>openEmu (a.k.a retroarch on steroids)

RetroArch isn't that bad, though..

>office, adobe and CAD software

I will give you this, but this is dependent on whether Microsoft, Adobe and Autodesk decide to port the software to Linux. Also, keep watch for Affinity, whose products, Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer, are being hailed as a rising competitor to Photoshop and Illustrator.

MacOS is fine and better than Windows in many ways. I used Sierra Hackintosh but got annoyed by the interface and the Apple stuff like Siri, iCloud, Apple ID. Went back to Fedora, which is my comfy place

I honestly wish there was an OOTB DE like that one macos for Linux.

The Antergos version of GNOME literally only needs 2 tweaks to be nearly as nice looking as macOS
>change the god awful title bar font to some nicer looking Sans font of your choice
>numix circle icon pack, in the default repo

antergos is the future

Gnome is very very close now.

DEEPIN looks nice too but >chinese botnet

If you think MacOS is anything but a locked down piece of shit you objectively know nothing about computers. It's common knowledge, so I don't even need to provide another argument. You're retarded.

>Serial number: C02R3KY1FVH3

Pantheon

macOS is an extremely cohesive experience, especially when using other Apple devices. It's very, very nice being able to have everything feel like it was made for the system and, unironically, "just werk."
And other than a few small changes, it's certified UNIX and requires very little "fiddling" like most Linux distros (and even Windows today) and that goes a LONG way when you want to deploy a system and get to work as quickly and efficiently as possible.

>interface so perfect
This is how you out yourself as a fanboy faggot who likes the smell of his own farts, OP.

Workspaces work like shit, can't easily assign shortcuts without buying a tool, can't make a window stay on top/be on every workspace easily, can barely change anything if you aren't happy with it.

Suck a fat one

package managers
are they so bad?

>openEmu
Is it that good to play GBA and DS games?
Also, is Steam worth downloading just for visual novels?

Yeah. Plays PSP games pretty gud as well

>workspaces work like shit
?? Ctrl + left/right to change between them or click the mission control icon on the dock or maybe even use ctrl+up, there's no excuse you just don't know how to use OSX
>can't change shortcuts without buying a tool
>what is pic related
>what is Xtrafinder (free tool, no trials)

you could check first what VN have an macOS version, and if they don't you can always try using WiNE
I think OP refers to brew (more general use) and macports (for Mac versions of Linux spftware)

You forgot
>screen, phone, tablet screen recorder out of the box.

>what is Hypervisor.Framework

I want to try this out, found out that High Sierra 10.13.1 is the latest version.

Where do I get the ISO from?

From someone who has a Mac (or in your torrent site of preference)

virtualbox premade vm
someone who has a mac/hackintosh
torrent website
The best method is the first one I just mentioned, follow this guide religiously: reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/68p1e2/ramblings_of_a_hackintosher_a_sorta_brief_vanilla/ and if your hardware is compatible everything should go ok for you.