/brit/

the complete and utter emasculation of the Janitor edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
carzone.ie/used-cars/honda/accord/used-2012-honda-accord-2-2-i-dtec-kildare-fpa-4703578806006112683
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

korean pop

korean poop

>FOR FREE

just want her arse cheeks spread out across my face lads is that too much to ask for

Got called a racist on my local boulangerie

archery

making an arrangement

havin' a bit of this lad hahahaaa

Poleaboo is gonna play some Uncharted now

Brisbane

Want a new job lads

me and the lads

who /nu male life/ here

Reminder that poleaboo couldn't get love from a polish girl, so he's trying to become one.

Next after his sex change he'll buy the dummies guide to Polish and start praying to Jan Pawel II.

more like Cuntfarted

black gf to me when

cara 2bh lads

Can't remember if I made a post saying I don't rate Pogba last night because I was on a double dose of the etiz after work. Ended up falling asleep on the couch at 19:00 and woke up at 23:45.

Need to check the archive now.

>'black' 'people'

you couldn't handle a black woman whiteboi

>why yes i HAVE gradually worn down my taste buds to the point that whiskey seems almost passable for the sole reason of being judged as a classy fellow by other bodacious gentlemen such as myself

only one of these applies to me

what'd you do to your thumb?

Transitioning to the the other sex is the most effective treatment for gender dysphoria.

um EXCUSE me lads would like to direct your attention to this post THANKS

cool

you are literally carrying on like a little girl

accidentally took a chunk of me thumb out while shaving with a double edged razor lad

was unfortunate! haha

>why yes, I'll have a scotch, neat, on the rocks, with a twice, no ice, with whiskey stones, limes not lemon, a well-aged 15 year Macallan if you please in a chilled glass with room to breathe, preferrably a peaty blend with less oak notes than one might expect excellent thank you kind sir

>will take his wife's last name
unironically know of a guy who did that

Suicide rates for trannies who transition are fucking HIGHER than those who don't transition what are you on about you crazy bastard ahaha

am I supposed to know who any of those guys are?

> get home
> pour a cunt load of whiskey into me half empty mcdonalds cup of coke
> sit down and post with you lads

sod off tbqh

bit early for whiskey

HELLO JANNY

Just let them do what they want you bigot

made 2 posts about it, unlike you bodacious aussies who have been nattering on for yonks

you're literally a cuck if you drink something you don't like to join the club of people who have done the same thing

Probably because they think they're completely fixed when they've transitioned but in reality they still need a fuckton of therapy

the gf

Who is the most decorated olympian who is also not a wanker?

Chris Hoy I reckon.

Should put the yank flag on the fat kid in the back

newly single lads! come get me!

*spanks arse*
hahaha
>63449215
do NOT dictate your oppressive white man regimes on me

bit rude

howling

until they kill themselves. It's not true treatment to give in to their mental ilness fantasies. We're not treating them only kicking the can down the road and hoping hey don't suicide.
To all trannies itt please watch this before you continue destroying your own bodies further

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

also thisthen you have to be fine with people hurting and killing themselves too.

me on the bottom

carzone.ie/used-cars/honda/accord/used-2012-honda-accord-2-2-i-dtec-kildare-fpa-4703578806006112683

what do we think?

Anyone go to sport last night?

Jesus christ it was just poleaboo, 190cm dude, nigii and some dude called mauled by tigers chatting absolute shit

janny's gonna blow his nut hahhaa

Fun prank: Pour significant quantities of vodka into the milk carton in the fridge, so that when your friends/family next make a bowl of cereal they'll end up completely bladdered.

Lads how should I get my hair cut for this style? Also any recommended styling products and conditioners?

Got my haircut the other day but the barber fucked it up, your supposed to just grow it out again right? I've got no work for the next 2 weeks so should be okay

Well you either use psychotherapy to trick them into thinking it's all normal or you actually fix their problem.

You wouldn't give therapy to a starving person to make him think he's not starving, you'd give him a sandwich.

>yank in the hostel
"im goin up to liverpool - see some beatles stuff"
lol

>having this much of a child's taste

>they'll never know it's vodkamilk until it's too late

>why yes the bishop's firkin 6% according to my notes it's quite a malty beer with overtones of hops

what movie should i watch lads

Do you guys ever get deja vu in these threads?
Like the same exact sequences of posts have appeared before?

>drinking horrible shit to pretend to be old
hahaha cuck

> been posting on /brit/ since early 2014
> nothing has really changed

it's normal lad

we established hoy was a falsely modest, try hard, jock cunt yesterday ffs

so lonely
so alone

Lawrence

all shit

too many snakes and pigeons in this world

>Prussian flag

Cringed

190cm bro they say Swans going down but we started nice. Here for congratz my lad.

You obviously don't understand how mental illness works. People aren't robots. You don't just fix them and suddenly they work like they're supposed to. At least letting trannies change gender has a chance to make them happy. They're probably going to kill themselves whether they make the change or not tbqh

> yank flag
*cringed*

>or you actually fix their problem
yeah by making them realise and accept the fact that they're either and XY or XX person and nothing can change that.
These people are unhappy with their bodies, the cure is to make them happy with them, not to try to alter their fucking bodies with drugs

>You wouldn't give therapy to a starving person to make him think he's not starving, you'd give him a sandwich.
wtf are you even trying to say here? how is this comparable to pumping someone full of hormones and mutilating their genitalia?!

>literally unable to drink something not drenched in sugar and artificial flavourings
>not able to enjoy the excellent taste of an aged whisky
I bet you think you're actually supposed to swallow it you cuck.

Really got a thing for that trampoline girl who got us that silver medal.
Anyone got pics of her???

are you fucking mental

alcohol is for getting drunk, treating it as anything other than an intoxicant is unbelievably retarded

>prussiaboos

Trying to data mine info on the qt who flirts with me at work, and I can't find a single thing. She has a fucking smaller digital footprint than me.

Think she might be the one lads.

You mean the aussie girl?

Starship troopers

>They're probably going to kill themselves whether they make the change or not tbqh
well if that's the case how about we NOT spend fucking tax payer money on them mutilating themselves and instead try to help them.

you know I think therapy for these people would be a lot more effective is western society wasn't constantly telling them their mental ilness is normal and even admirable.
Fuck I can't believe Bruce Jenner won the "woman of the year award" wtf

>yeah by making them realise and accept the fact that they're either and XY or XX person and nothing can change that
Ahh yes and you cure someone with scizophrenia by telling them none of it is real
Look everyone this autist on his computer knows more than a trained psychologist

>tfw rewatched sicario today

absolutely unreal movie desu

Wine tastes good
Beer is refreshing
Spirits are a bit more of a mixed bag but it's silly to think that there aren't people who enjoy more than just the drug effect.

>Ahh yes and you cure someone with scizophrenia by telling them none of it is real
you know how you don't cure it? By telling them their mental ilness is normal and admirable

k-on

>le predictably outraged swede
go away you're boring

>yeah by making them realise and accept the fact that they're either and XY or XX person and nothing can change that.

>child is born with no legs
>doctor suggests prosthetics
>decline because the child was born with no legs and nothing can change that

sick logic

>These people are unhappy with their bodies, the cure is to make them happy with them, not to try to alter their fucking bodies with drugs

You can't change how they feel inside, you can only help them deal with the distress it causes.

>wtf are you even trying to say here? how is this comparable to pumping someone full of hormones and mutilating their genitalia?!
Giving a sandwich to a starving person is the cure to their starvation, telling them it's all okay and how to deal with the stomach pain isn't.

>no australian mentally ill bf
Ahh yes.

t. 15 year old

>>undefined
virus do not see

There is no cure for schizophrenia so the symptoms are treated with medication
Same as transgenders cannot be cured so they are treated with medication except instead of antipsychotics that are given to schizos it's hormones so they feel better about themselves and can function normally

don't like this ONE bit

They're people that Sup Forums stalks on twitter so they have something to talk about instead of videogames

4 and 1/2 months left in /GF2016/ lads

Oh the good Lord knows yeah

Bears watching the Bears show