Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
I need a reliable long lasting mouse with decent sensor.
Preferably large enough for small-mid hand palm grip.
Also, no rubber coating allowed.

Anything from logitech.

good joke!
mx510
mx518
g9

all of them did not last me long while being expensive af

I heard Microsoft's bringing back the Intellimouse.

Stop raging then

I'm choosing between Logitech G Pro and Zowie FK1. Since both looks simple and smooth enough (and sensors are supposed to be good), don't know shit about materials tho.
Would most likely went for g403 if not fucking rubberised sides.

If you manage to break mx518, you're too retarded to use a mouse or computers in general.

I'm using a 700s currently. Despite being wireless it's pretty good to use. Has the option to use wired too.

left button stopped working properly on both mx510 and mx518

my g9 now has loose cable contact

Is there something better for right-handed?

This. I've been using the same Logitech mouse for almost 10 years now, and it still works just as well as when I bought it.

Any comments about their products quality?

I heard the G Pro is good but I'm just using some shitty Chinese mouse I got on Amazon for like $12 (Redragon Centrophorus) and it's lasted for at least 4 or 5 years now.

Naos 7000 and it has a very comfortable shape that keeps my pinky off the mousepad.

Razer deathadder.
Its rubbery but unlike a4tech ones this rubber can last for decade.

Forgot to mention, no Razer products please. I'm totally not happy with quality of their products. Got some experience with diamondback and mamba a few years ago and they were really cheaply made (with peeling coating all over the place and unpleasantly rattling buttons).

This. Mine is almost a decade old and still working fine.

Still I'm a bit worried since Logitech has gone full retard and made no proper heir to the MX518 so if my unit ever bite the dust then I would have noting to replace it with.

pfff i don't know what you have done to it....
i have deathadder for 6 years.
plastic/rubber is in perfect condition.

i often use hand cream ... and even it did not ruin that razer coating on my mouse.

g502

literally the only mouse you should even consider in 2017

best mouse owned, proper sensor and grip. one of the best for fps games imo

all you need my nibba

Zowie ?

one that has no macro support ?

This is on sale for 20 bucks right now

are you retarded?

I remember somebody promoted this shitty line of mouses and even him stated that they have no macro support.
their software is basically non-existent apart from dpi switch.

the sensor on the g pro is perfect, also i bet the g pro is lighter than the other mouse you mentioned