time.com/4325882/german-renewable-energy-high/
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look after Greenpeace boats

read albert camus and descartes

Make coffee

destroy a rainbow warrior or two

male or female?

have some le cheese and le wine with le cigarette for breakfast. walk down paris in skinny jeans.

>be french
>be a terrorist
can't make this shit up

Talk like a pigeon
Refugees welcome in my wife's pussy
Try to not kill myself everyday over British superiority
Have coffee and a cigarette for """"""" breakfast """""""or a shitload of sugar

Enjoy proper food and straight teeth

>terrorist

We just like to remind some kiwis nobody not to fuck with our nuclear programs is all.

this

we can fuck you up good any time kiwis, don't forget that ;))))

Ride a truck

still butthurt about your little hippie boat, you maori nigger?

Buy a fresh baguette.
Maintain my work rights through public demonstrations and riots.
Invest a bit too much on nuclear power.
Make subpar weapons but at least make some.
Have sex with qt Beurette

maoris are white

ride a truck of peace, tolerance and understanding*

#padamalgam

>Invest a bit too much on nuclear power.

as if such thing is possible

>Having to show your daddy's achievements to make you look strong.

Kek, must really feel awful to be the rapebaby of a few british colonists and locals polynesian cucks.

have a baguette

>talking about rapebabies after literally and unironically being invaded by germany three times
lmao

Yes it is. Enjoy your unsolvable waste problem in the next 20 years :^)

kek

>Try to not kill myself everyday over British superiority

You're alright, El Salvador.

oh, you mean the few tens of thousand tons of midly radioactive materials we can bury underground under one mile of rocks where they won't bother anyone, ever? sure.

>That damage control, b-but germany!

What's supposed to make me feel? Every european country has been invaded by it's neighbors at some point, how does it change the fact your country is a lost rapebaby everybody would forget it exist if not for your flag resembling australia's?

Please give reddit my regards. Make sure to watch another "inspiring" video about nuclear power right now, created by a thinktank funded by your local nuclear lobby.

People have been saying this since the 70's

Meanwhile, the germans stopped their nuclear program after fukushima, and those cucks are literally making thousands of square miles of their territory unfit for living because of excessive coal mining, They reject a shitton of CO2 ANNNNND, last but not least, buy our nuclear produced electicity en masse because they can't suit their needs.

Fusion is comming soon anyway, but nuclear power was always the safest, cheapest, and cleanest energy when done right

just because ukrainians (lol), and japanese who think it's ok to build a nuclear power plant in an area that can be affected by tsunamies fucked up doesn't mean nuclear energy is dangerous itself

would you say cars are dangerous ? Fuck no, people driving cars can be dangerous

at least I'm not french lmoa

what

Speaking of, i can't wait til ITER starts it's first tests and all. when will the test site be finished?

>get shot by terrorists
>get crushed by truck
>get blown
>get rapefugees
>get a charge of racism against rapefugees

Still safer than a bastion of the white race!

If it makes you sleep at night :^)

Meanwhile, im going to enjoy some Paris-brest.

Go to mosque

Hon Hon Hon

but of couse! I demand free gibs! I am le quebec now tabarnak

Not shower obviously

> Be el salvador
> try not to be killed when i walk in the streets
> fail to do that

> being english
> being kicked off by a 19 yo girl

The maritimes aren't better when it comes to that.

> being english
> having french kings who didn't speak english
> having half of its army made of french gascons, aquitains, normands and bourguignons
> still lose a war against a fucked up country that has been in a civil war for a hundred years
> claiming english superiority

>a cucked flag
literally worst than a leaf

Take a coffee, a smoke, work, fuck with an arab women and cry a bit about Waterloo before sleeping.
I'd suggest Flaubert and Hugo, they mastered the art of littérature.
who

excuse me?

btfo

>British superiority
France btfo England in the majority of conflict they had each others. England is just relevant today because usa choose by 1 vote to talk english instead of german.

Eat some delicious Crescent pastries
Eat long bread with mold preserved dairy
Drink fine fermented grapes
Smoke ciggies
Drive gay car (lol)
Make 900th Republic
Eat a duck in a cruel manner

Just normal French shit I guess

>wake up
>have a croissant for breakfast
>listen to la marseillaise
>start driving to work
>decide to go on strike
>go home
>have a baguette for dinner

it's a really great life no ?

Indeed, I wish I were a Frenchman

post the baguette man

Belle

just what you need for the day

>just because ukrainians (lol), and japanese who think it's ok to build a nuclear power plant in an area that can be affected by tsunamies fucked up doesn't mean nuclear energy is dangerous itself

Oh yeah, it's not like we had nuclear power plants that should have been decomissioned 30 years ago because they're so obsolete and that suffer from failures and / or leaks frequently, riiiiight ?
Totally reasonable

jump into a puddle
swim around

>tfw no french gf who always brings a baguette with herself

>last but not least, buy our nuclear produced electicity en masse because they can't suit their needs.
Nonsense. They export shitloads too, probably biggest exporters in Europe.
This is normal in electrical power distribution, it's being sold and bought all the time over the borders because it would be just wasteful to transfer power from I dunno Stuttgart to Essen when they can get power form Strasbourg with less losses
Difference can be traded in other places and other countries.

>Fusion is comming soon anyway, but nuclear power was always the safest, cheapest, and cleanest energy when done right
Nonsense. It's a fairy tale and a bottomless pit.
Like AI.

>just because ukrainians (lol), and japanese who think it's ok to build a nuclear power plant in an area that can be affected by tsunamies fucked up doesn't mean nuclear energy is dangerous itself
Agreed.

Then invest in them more and stop giving so much money on pensions or unemployed.
Food stamps + basic housing assistance or building is more then enough if you mostly privatize pension funds.
Remove inefficiency and reap the rewards .

>Then invest in them more
we're literally the country who invests the more into it. btw it's fun to have a point of view about a 2 thousands long country when yours is just 25yo

>Meanwhile, the germans stopped their nuclear program after fukushima, and those cucks are literally making thousands of square miles of their territory unfit for living because of excessive coal mining, They reject a shitton of CO2 ANNNNND, last but not least, buy our nuclear produced electicity en masse because they can't suit their needs.
What?

time.com/4325882/german-renewable-energy-high/

I have no idea how you went from aging nuclear power plants to foodstamps.

Yes, we do invest a lot of shekels into this but it's mostly to buy band-aids so to speak.
The power plants are not being modernized or replaced by safer ones, they just receive cheap, temporary fixes and are expected to last forever like that...

>what do?
I feel

>Germany
>Literally a XIXth century country

Some shit bait, darkie.

>I have no idea how you went from aging nuclear power plants to foodstamps.
I am saying build your infrastructure instead of massive welfare state.

Read the article! We are even exporting electricity to France

Enjoy not being an angl*

How about you shut the fuck up you wanker

I almost never agree with anything any Frenchmen do but sinking that boat was the right thing to do
It's a shame they didn't blow up the harbour

Sure, i'll change the whole country by myself. Let me clap my hands, see if it works.

Uh, it seems that it changed over the years, you use to import like 20TWh. We still export a shit ton to the other neighbouring countries.

Surrender my French passport to the British embassy IMMEDIATELY

>time.com/4325882/german-renewable-energy-high/
so having a surplus of electricity by massively destructing your landscapes is a good thing ?

non sense, as if our glorious nuclear nation needs your dirty coal power

Quit being a faggot I am just talking with you.

>not roleplaying as my country makes me a faggot

I'd pick a flag and fill stars with red just like a kid.

>>Fusion is comming soon anyway, but nuclear power was always the safest, cheapest, and cleanest energy when done right
>Nonsense. It's a fairy tale and a bottomless pit.
>Like AI.

Right, the world invested 16 billions euros in an obvious fairy tale

Meet a french qt and have a whimsical relationship in black and white that ends in tragedy

>be a so shit country you need to kill half of your population

leap

>Right, the world invested 16 billions euros in an obvious fairy tale
"The World" invested int Theranos too.
And Bernie Madoff's fund too.

The world is an idiot.

You blew up and contaminated beautiful ecosystems conveniently located on the opposite side of the world to France. This is fucking american tier level of arrogance and utter detestation.

I hope it was all worth it for the dangerous, islamified and barely European country France is today.

England is superior to you frogs in every way possible now go please your master ahmed franceistan will never be relevant

KEK, you maybe been superior in XIXth century but that's all.

Pride aside, UK is way more islamified than France, our muslims are well integrated mostly, we ban burkas, meanwhile, you have sharia courts

we make islamist so butthurt in fact, that they join isis where we can kill them freely

France being the primary target of ISIS shows that we are the european coutry fighting islam the most

btw London mayor is not muslim, he's just overly tanned and love being on his knees

French are actually the master race.

Only retards with a historical attention span of less than the last century and selective meme understanding of the world think otherwise.

I wish they didn't betray us in WW2 though.

>our muslims are well integrated mostly,
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>You blew up and contaminated beautiful ecosystems conveniently located on the opposite side of the world to France.

Britain did the same.

I'm from new zealand, abdi

daily reminder that derision of fellow whites, albeit for the sake of banter, let's the muslims win

>Fusion is comming soon anyway

im afraid fusion is still quite a long way off mon ami

but nonetheless, i agree france is doing the right thing by investing in nuclear power. ignorance of nuclear power makes for a population that is fearful of the cleanest, most efficient sources of energy we currently have. it is too bad that the only thing people know about nuclear power is the very few catastrophes that have happened in the past.

Hope i'm not in the shitty parts of Paris.

>have a croissant and a coffee for breakfast

ftfy

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>VOULEZ VOUS PISSER SUR MON VISAGE
I'll never recover from that

I want to kill myself every day for living in this shitty country.

Gives you an indication of how your opportunities while you're French for real.

>but you've got a beautiful country user!!!

It's only beautiful when you have money, i.e. when your family was already rich from the beginning. Without money it's ugly nigger ghetto-tier, but way more irrelevant than a US ghetto.

fuck off anglo scum

I'd take a thousand muslims before I took a single one of your kin

it seems simple, but you have no idea how hard it is to spend time in france, get used to the quality coffee and pastries, and then have to come back to the states. all we have are donuts and shit gas station coffee. unless you go to a hipster coffee shop where you will spend around $7-8 to get coffee and a croissant that still isnt even as good as the ones that you frogs have.

>get used to the quality coffee and pastries

ONLY

IF

YOU

ARE

RICH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can afford pastries even with the smic pêh

Not in Paris. Rent is too expensive, you barely have enough left to eat pasta and canned food.