P
A
S
S

That's what you get for not using legacy captha

Login to google sillyass

works_on_my_machine.tm

Just don't be poor, bro.

Google is ending reCAPTCHA v1 in March. The new reCAPTCHA will soon be the only way to use it.

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq

This is what the botnet does when you try escape it.

Remember captcha is part of google (botnet)

>in March
So? We still have 4 good months left.
After that, who knows maybe I could be annoyed enough to leave this godforsaken place forever

It may be botnet but it is comfy.

>paying to shitpost
>paying to avoid something moot promised would be temporary

>uMatrix
>Block google cookies
wow amazing

> Paying for services with ads or freeloading
Utter faggotry. Get a pass.

Not only that, but think of how many captchas you fill a year. I can't imagine valuing my time so little.

Neo-Sup Forums Sup Forumsermins are simply too young to remember surgeon and surgeon.is.back spam or even earlier cp spam from rivaling chans to know that captcha is necessary evil.

I miss harlequin fetus bombs

Captcha didn't stop delayclose spamming, only huge proxy rangebans and a faster posting rate did.

The good old days.

>paying the retards that let this board go to shit
no thanks

Everyone pays one way or another. Neets are the closest to not paying at all because their time is worth close to $0/hour.

Meh might be true but before captcha literally any retarded newfag could spam their forced memes as they pleased. 09 and 2010 were notoriously bad. Range bans don't do much but I agree about posting time out

what's delayclose spamming? been on Sup Forums since 2008 and I've never heard of it. guess i'm lucky

But I'm usually getting paid when I type them

It's a forced meme although this user is wrong because that meme was spammed years before we got captcha. Plus nothing really helped against mlp fags spam even though we already had all forms of prevention posted in here.

embarrassing

I think dark lord Inglip would be displeased by this thread OP.

>not using legacy captcha

Passes are actually really useful. No regrets here.

I noticed this when I tried to upvote my shitty youtube comment with different gmail accounts.
Even with cookies cleared and ip reset it didn't work. Youtube knew I'm the same guy

The day new-captcha is forced on desktop I'll buy a pass.

Hoping The Chan adds pass support before then.

>don't waste my precious time with this nonsense
>there are asuka threads I have to derail

>tfw the surgeon is inspired

I don't have that problem.

If you pay for Sup Forums pass you can block ads wth a clear conscious since you're already supporting the site far more than ad revenue would.

I just had this shit on Clover, it's so fucking annoying.
Captcha is the cancer of the Internet.

i got fucked aswell, even though I have 100% correct answers

whose laughing now, Google? No more captcha solving for your shitty self-driving cars since I bought Sup Forums pass

boxy spam made me quit Sup Forums for good, in an ironic way I'm fucking grateful for that

just buy a Sup Forums pass to bypass Google's "anti alt-right" blacklist

nice knowing you fags.
I wont be on this site past march if hiroshimoot doesnt fix this captcha situation.

I know I will be

This is what you get for not using legacy captcha or using the Sup Forums pass. If you really don't want to do either, you can just go to 8ch because they have their captcha shit sorted out. How ironic: Sup Forums is incapable of doing what a supposedly inferior website was able to do years ago.

I'd rather give money straight to Hiro than be Google's shabbos goy tbqh.

I've never bothered to switch the captcha to legacy, stop larping retards, you aren't leaving Sup Forums ever, you get used to the captcha and complete it without even thinking.

I blocked refeferal headers in Firefox.
Check mate

How does one avoid this?

>you aren't leaving Sup Forums ever, you buy a Sup Forums pass

ftfy user

>giving money to a scamming chink hated even in his home country

Good gaijim

>cancer is still terminal
Surgeon is rolling over in his grave

I wouldn't mind those if they didn't take so fucking long to load

moot is long gone, butt-bro

I didn;'t want to support the garbage services on this imageboard but i got a Sup Forums pass anyway; they banned it for an entire year on my FIRST POST for 'offtopic images' for posting an anime reaction image on a technology related post and ignored my appeals

can I sue for $20?

Passes are great and all but it shouldn't be the only way to post.

What is legacy captcha

you should have told them "anime website"

Not available on clover.

.... you need to leave

>want to leave more and more every single day
Its almost like Hiroshima is trying to kill the site.

it's not like it's his fault that google is ditching captha1, it's fucking moots fault since he is the president of google

F U C K
R
I
C
K

doesn't make a difference

you'll buy a pass. I did I couldnt handle the image captchas when it first appeared

this is why I'm going to full.chan more often, I may never come back after jewgle axes craptcha v1

>supporting goot
its a no from me

all i ever get is a checkbox and nothing else.

Can't on Clover, would if I could.

please check again user

They're ending it because all you smug assholes kept saying "lol just use lagacy captcha."

If you fags kept your mouths shut maybe they wouldn't have given it the axe, but ya'll dumb niggers just couldn't keep your superiority complex a secret and now everyone is fucked.

How??
t. autistic brainlet

Alright, am i the only one where the 3x3 captchas NEVER work? The selection doesn't stick and reverts to nothing as soon as the animation finishes in a slow manner. I have to hit reload until i get the 4x5 ones and now i get constantly banned for this. How the hell do i fix this? This happens in any firefox browser i ever had and on any device.

>failing the click untill none left -captcha twice in a row
No whonder google got really suspicious.

Isn't niggers blacklisted at this point? I tried it back when legacy was a new thing and it instantly rejected words like that.

Nope, still works

Actually it seems it doesn't work all the time anymore

But this time it did!

O shit. Found it.

If I had a single wish it would be anyone working or worked for google and their families to suffer an eternity of unimaginable pain and torture.

>being this delusional