really makes you think

>polish thread about poland

Fuck off already

France has no excuse

Bravo, Poland

Yes helo who spick engles here??

>moderatugal

Why ? Math and french (philo, dissertation) are more important is scholar route

Never met a Pole who didn-t have an atrocious accent.

Because english vocabulary us based your language so it should be very easy for you to learn.

Never knew Argentina used so much English. How the hell are they better than France?

same link shows me pic

>France

I was just in poland and I think they might've had the worst english besides germany. why can't you hire people who speak english to sell tickets at your train stations? that doesn't seem too difficult to fix.

>Ukraine ahead of France

they lie about their proficiency in english like most people who find this to be a way to measure how advanced thier society is

>France

they have a lot of freelancers because their economy is totally shit and they are smart enough

>japan
>moderate

Japan lost WW2 and américains colonized Japan then. So it's normal.

argentina is a suprise

>Thracia

Nice meme map.

I dont know, but some things that may have influenced this result

Here movies are always subtitled, adults dont like dubbing, it is only for kids, as in Disney movies.
And the dubbing is always done by Mexicans and Colombians in a very neutral accent, dubbing with Argentine accent is considered extremely immersion breaking, your brain would go "WTF, Why is Julia Roberts speaking like an Argentine, what is this??"

In Spain they even dub movies into Catalan.

Also, videogames are imported directly from the USA, and pc games are often pirated, so you learn English out of necessity.

And most of the middle class that goes to private schools gets at least 4 hours of English per school in High School. 80 minutes 3 times per week.

In France I think they are very "proud" of their language, and get more things translated.

>wall of text
Faggot lmao

I meant per week

look everybody, a low attention span millennial poster.

A lot of this could be regional i imagine

Remove the southern tip of India from the northern part. and you will get Kerala being dark green, while the rest is orange

>my country is smart
>too bad I am not :DDDDDD

How does it feel being subpar in your own shitty country?

I would rather be one eyed king than blind in country of kings, ya feel me brother?

The more my country stupid is the more bitches and money for me, I need my fellow Czechs to get even dumber than moderate.
Lmaoing at you North-cucks 24/7, all those smart bitches are getting fucked by smart guys and they all make more money than you
meanwhile I am stupid af but people around me are even more stupid so I live like a king.

STUPID COUNTRIES UNITE! NEXT STOP: VERY LOW!

Obviously you haven't been to Japan before.

We speaks English goodly this is racism chart.

oh wait, its about English language proficiency... well then its worth shit all. :(

Yeah I don't know where this bullshit comes from.

3 years of chinklish makes you want to kill yourself

Arabs don't want to learn
White French people speak half-decent English, but, much like math/history/french/pretty much everything (sports included since arabs are more and more turning into fat fucks) : arabs do NOT work at school, EVER

Blame the arabs

>Dominican Republic second highest in Latin America

I thought DR had some of the least English speakers in all of the world.

it still makes sense to me user

i agree, i'm the only person i know who can speak english, and it's very good for me
people are very impressed and they pay me quite well to translate things, because they're all supposed to speak english for their job but none of them does actually

(meanwhile every time i spoke to an english speaker they said, they can't understand shit because of my accent, kek)