Does is flag have same effect as third reich flag in Europe?

Does is flag have same effect as third reich flag in Europe?

Also is it legal to wave it in US?

>Does is flag have same effect as third reich flag in Europe?
No.

>Also is it legal to wave it in US?
Yes.

Is there any symbol thats illegal in US? Is Swastika illegal? What about KKK?

stupid yanks
that's not even the Confederate flag

I don't think anyone really cares about it. The media likes to stir drama.

Other than that, no, you won't get arrested for it, it's not illegal to own or anything. America is not western Europe, we don't ban pieces of "offensive" cloth.

ISIS flag

Symbols aren't illegal but if you use symbols or any expressions in order to incite violence or to intimidate, that act can be illegal.

what would happen if i went to NY or LA with some visible Nazi/KKK/Dixie symbols?

Legally, nothing.

You might provoke some deranged niggers to attack you though.

>Dixie symbol
People would look at you funny especially because you would stand out as a foreigner.
Blacks might approach you if they are in groups. They never act individually.

>KKK symbol
No one would recognize it unless you are wearing a pointed hood, then people would just be amused.

>Nazi
similar.

Again, the thing to keep in mind is it is how you use the symbols that matters, not the symbols per se. If you burned a cross on some black dude's yard in the middle of night with a bunch of your friends, that would be a hate crime punishable by law most likely. If you went to a synagogue with a bunch of tough guys and started waving a swastika, that would be an issue.

it is the flag of all american bydlo

how would i standout in city like LA wtf

too white

>bydlo
whats bydlo?

because you're a filthy foreigner.
stay out.

So mean :(

There were several flags of the Confederacy, but even contemporaneously with the civil war, Lee's battle flag was considered the symbol for the CSA.

America generally doesn't have those types of censorship laws (at least not at an individual level). You can do pretty much whatever you want here. SELF-censorship is perhaps one of the bigger issues facing freedom of expression here in US of A.

what would happen if i had a black neighbor and i burn the cross in the middle of the night, but in my yard just in front of his windows?

>this is still the Georgia state flag
based state

If your emotionally damaged by a symbol you need to reevaluate your life

A lot of these people do not have real lives to evaluate

their existence is predicated off of collecting welfare checks and being mad

>that's not even the Confederate flag
You're right, it's the naval ensign of the CSA.

They should do a remake of The Outlaw Josey Wales

This was the last official flag.

Logically speaking nothing should, considering it's on your own property. You could in theory have a whole klan rally in your yard and nothing would happen to you. That's assuming no one does anything to willingly intermediate the black guy next door. If you completely ignore him, you're fine.

That would be anti Hindu

A man at my work came in wearing this hat.
I told him I liked it and he said thank you. :3

It's not illegal to display it, but some leftist idiot might try to start shit or poison you over it.

It's really a shame because it's a fucking cool flag

Or they'll try to get you fired from your job. This is one of the things I really loathe about the left lately.

It depends on the circumstances. If it can be proven in court beyond reasonable doubt that you intended the act to intimidate your black neighbor, it could be a hate crime in some jurisdictions.

By the way this guy is retarded don't listen to him.

gopnik minus criminal record

I see it on a daily basis. Thought about getting a bumper sticker with one when that whole protest thing was going down.