Seriously japanese are fucking ugly compare to white toursits......seriously shocked me...

seriously japanese are fucking ugly compare to white toursits......seriously shocked me....today i went to kamakura where are some old temples something and noticed it again......im not a proxy.....

wat

seriously almost of us are fucking weird lookings.....

There are lots of cute girls and handsome men in Japan. Many lists rank you as one of the most beautiful in the world. It seems like lots of Japanese have a complex about it for some reason though.

have you ever been to here?
nope, actually somebody has relatively good looking but their lookings are like whites or philippines, in conclusion not a japanese looking....handsome japanese or cute girls means that they look more like foreigners but japanese perticuler looking.......

I disagree.

>many lists rank you as one of the most beautiful people in the world

Holy fuck you are retarded. It's the opposite if anything.

lmao shinji gets his first dose of reality

What do you mean?

thank you but i believe you are absolutely not correct....
i agree he is little being confused by some delusional thing for ex anime...
super downer trip....

prove you are jap

i bought fps controller stick cheating stuff today....

passport

It's all your fault japan.

In meiji era you could be a white-asian mixed cunt in east asia as no.1 But you didn't do it.

Don't too much despair though, At least you're good looking in manga world

time stamp + passport + pic of face
otherwise you're a proxy

I checked some of such ranking and Japs are never mentioned there. In fact in supposedly the most prestigious one made by beautifulpeople.com Japanese males are ranked as the ugliest along Russians and Poles

i know thats thing is famous in korea but actually it was just a meme, simply, same with I am greek meme.
i dont know where is it, i go to turn over shelves, if you are weeb enough and can japanese i can prove it

that is decided by vote? it can be said that website is working very properly.

first cards best arts

Just have plastic surgery like your best friends over in Korea.

No fucking idea what you are going on about. I am a tourist on holiday here and i have seldom seen so many pretty and well-dressed women before. The men i cannot judge but the women look really good.
Where are you from OP?

Some whito are incredibly beautiful(regardless m or f) but most of them are fat or ugly or short.
you are raped by japanese propagundamstyle~~

here, let me explain you
most whites aren't beautiful but also not horrible. however they can't appreciate their average looks while inside their white-only community
asians are ginger root-ugly though, so the few pretty people REALLY stand out

explain to OP*, oops

I want to fuck a Japanese girl though, teach her German, bring her back to Austria and make beautiful and smart Hafu kids with her.

>Many lists rank you as one of the most beautiful in the world.