PC stuck on this screen for hours

Pic is the screen my laptop has been on for about 4hrs saying its doing a system update. Is this normal? I tried to force shutdown and other methods or restarting it and nothing works. Also this model is a huge pain in the ass to take the battery out so I've never done it. It's an acer laptop if that means anything.

>gaming laptop
You got what you deserved.

How many threads are you going to make about this you fucktard? Sup Forums is not tech support, if you can't figure out how to remove a fucking laptop battery just set the damn thing on fire and buy an iPad.

return it

It's installing of the predator tech e.g. i.e.stealth mode, bombs, alien seeker, VR mode, stealth, etc etcetera

maybe it is screen saver

AyyLmaoware doesn't have this problem.

unless they started selling ayylmaoware laptops without Windows I'm sure you do have this problem

you're fucked, windows update malfunctioned. Make a factory restoration or full wipe or whatever you gen-z faggots call it

AyyLmaoware PC's don't last long enough you get to the next Windows security update.

Either find out how to take the battery out, or return it and buy a fucking apple.
Sup Forums is not tech support, if you want advice on tech related purchases, we could possibly help you there. But this falls under tech support, and were not doing that shit for you.

>dem shadows

current anime looks like shit compared to this

It's the new Windows update thing.
Mine got stuck on 86% for about 15 minutes.
I'd suggest just leaving it for now

You should install a more stable operating system that doesn't crash/break all the time. I'd recommend arch linux.

>Switch to arch, because it wont break as much as windows
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont make me shit my pants laughing now, that was a good one.

great post thank for bumping this quality thread :)

>a more stable operating system
>arch linux

>acer predator helios 300

Been debating if I should buy this but I've heard gaming laptops love to shit their pants, looks like the rumors are true.

Let the battery drain out and report back.

install win10 LTSB or better, windows 7

fuck off back to where you came from

That is just an issue with windows. Had OP installed gnu/linux none of this had happened

if that's where you came from then there u go

see

Uhh.. No. That's not normal. Not normal indeed. That's decidedly, very abnormal. As abnormal as a blizzard in summertime. As abnormal as a planet that had eyes or a jellyfish that spoke French. I could go on and on, listing abnormal things, but you get my drift. This is not something that happens normally at all! Having established the abnormality of the situation, I suppose that here must come the time to impart upon you some advisory notions. I've dealt with many a computer nasty in my years. In a way, I suppose you could call me an expert, and many do. Not to brag, but my associates refer to me as a kind of wizard about these matters! An expert among experts! In my opinion, they flatter me. Still, who is a man to judge himself? My record speaks well, in any case. I have quite the long and illustrious history, so long that you could not bear it should I list it in full, and nor could I bear to impart it, but so not to waste any of your precious time, to be very brief, it is marked by success after success extending back decades! Indeed, since the very invention of the computer itself! So if I can extend any suggestion to the troubled man, the poor soul who has so very clearly, so very clearly done nothing wrong or foolish to deserve this cruel fate the tortured souls of Hell have cast against him, might you try turning it off and then back on again?