/balk/

How will Bulgars ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

naftemporiki.gr/story/1137347/ekatontades-metanastes-epithumoun-na-metaboun-stin-kupro-apo-ti-mersina-tourkias
bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ГКПП_Дуранкулак
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavic europe will be the richest and strongets in 20 years

1st for BiH

going to bosna with family next week
ama

Salary difference sofia vs moscow

Is moscow a shitole or is sofia really stronk?

is this the new "africa will be the next china" ?

Avoid Sarajevo, it's positively teeming with Arabs.

He went a bit too far but if you look at Slovenia, Czechia and Poland they'll be pretty good in standards if things continue like they've been the last decade or so.

Soon my nigga look at all those slavic cunts in top 20

>This after 20 years

going to vitez 2bh

why did balgarians unironically think they could win?

instead of managing to invade greece they got counterinvaded before even turkey and romania attacked them
literally failed so hard

we litearlly did but romanian vultures attacked our empty cities while all the gorillas were out on the front

hello hello

>post thread on brexit
>get instantly pruned
>99% of int threads are about recent events

It was just a prank bro

>turks try to send rapefugees to greek cyprus now
OH COME THE FUCK ON, IT'S NOT STATE SPONSORED MY ASS

naftemporiki.gr/story/1137347/ekatontades-metanastes-epithumoun-na-metaboun-stin-kupro-apo-ti-mersina-tourkias

both are shitholes

at least turks are the most civilized muslim country

just give them a Island you're lucky they aren't building shanty towns in Athens for them

why do you keep posting that shit we live in nenas old house you know that

Hello

Im a bulgarian programmer

>first grey hair in my life

Cucks, people keep saying if you cut the grey hair, it will grow more and it shouldn't be done but I want to be alpha af like George Clooney.

Is it risky to cut it for making it more ? Help me t b h.

nice to meet you i am a Bosnian one

are you bosniak, herzegovinian or serbian?

there is bosnian qt i kinda fancy

tips for attracting bosnian chicks?

are you from Sparta Athene's or Crete

dont bully effendi lad

Athena
now you answer

Tips on attracting Australian ones?

Don't be afraid to approach them first, act like a man and compliment their hair and eyes.

Bosnian of course do you guys have a lot of niggers in Athens ?

do you hang out with turk immigrants there? did they convert you to islam?

> act like a man and compliment their hair and eyes.
kek

muslim bosnian?
i live in the suburbs and there arent any niggers here, but in the poor parts there are some

yea Muslim and is the Eu forcing you to take in niggers and refugees or is you're government becoming cucks as well

>do you hang out with turk immigrants there?
i had some friends in school times not any now though
>did they convert you to islam?
(pic related)

EU is forcing us to take the sandniggers
niggers are regular economic immigrants and i dont think there are many here

Warsaw is shit Kraków is better

you were born in germany?
do you even speak greek?

i don't know how you Greeks of all can stay calm about it mixing ancient brilliant genes with monkey genes

but we dont mix with them, they are not assimilating like the albos and the other eastern euros

give it time i was in Croatia 2 weeks ago when i saw this monkey holding a Croatian girl i wanted to throw a beet bottle at them but i would come out looking like a seljak if i did but you should have seen it qt girl and this oily black nig nog with a wife fucking nose just thinking about it makes my blood boil

FUCKING NEWFAG NORMIE LEAVE MY /BALK/ NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""migrants"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" leave north for greener pastures theyre mostly just passing through

how hardcore muslim are the bosnians?
do you drink alcohol and eat pork?
do women wear hijab?

i hope the Balkans never reach a stable economy i just couldn't bear it

>i hope the Balkans never reach a stable economy i just couldn't bear it
dont worry lad im confident that will never happen

Just your average street scene in Bosnia

well currently i am hungover i tried pork nothing special and some women do some don't some things are just written in our DNA we need our beer and Rakija religion be damned

kek good shit posting Aussie

why do all those faggots who use a name and think they are Sup Forums celebrities call newfag whoever doesnt know everything about them?
/balk/ is not your personal blog and dont care enough to remember all you faggots

also those immigrants want to leave north but that cant always happen and most of them are stuck here

couldn't you hold them off at thermopylae

>i tried pork nothing special
this is the only thing I've heard from muslims that tried pork
meanwhile half the world is obsessed with it
really makes you think

don't lie, you know that Saudi Arabia is donating mosques and Qur'ans to Bosnia, even sponsoring Quran teachers and madrassahs

i like it that way better then being cucks

Mama Merkel doesn't allow us and no more euros if we disobey.

i prefer meat with high content of protein generally just eat chicken and tuna i do like bacon but just to bad for the heart

do you lift bro?

pork is shit
bacon is god-tier (ironically it's technically forbidden in Bible)

they are donating a shit load of money on all kind of things what is you're point i know women with out jobs get paid to wear hijab kind of pisses me of they are wasting money like that instead of building factory's

>ironically it's technically forbidden in Bible
thankfully christians nowadays arent retarded enough like the muslims to live by a book written hundreds of years ago

moscow is 10x better

sofia is just provincial dirty shithole, even dirtier than prague which is something

i do trying to get that Spartan physique don't have a Greek man to examine my body every 10 days tough

>women with out jobs get paid to wear hijab
By whom? Saudis?

this

I completely agree with you, i just found it funny writing bacon is god tier when god probably hates it, but who gives a fuck about a jew

some Muslims Stelios some
damn sure not the Bosnian government they are to busy robing the country

Saudi is investing a lot in Bosnia, mostly building cities and villas, but through that money is also going into Wahabbi mosques and education programs

>pork is shit
cute opinion
>bacon is god-tier
bacon is pork too m8

pork is the worst meat if you consider the protein/fat ratio

>they are just making tourist villages for them self's not really investing in the country and i will be damned if this country ever becomes Wahhabi

i wanna buy a tent, any idea from where?

true desu

fat is exactly what makes pork tasty, so previous opinions against pork are discarded

also it really depends on what part of pork you are eating

chicken Stelios that's the way to go

Beef and lamb are better than chicken.

but fat is also what makes you fat

i know, thats the meat i eat the most

not a fan especially not lamb meat is way to fatty for my taste

>but fat is also what makes you fat

It is happening in the country side slowly, then will probably creep into the cities

Ironically, one of the effective ways to stop this would be turning to Turkey, and asking for proper Islamic education programs

It isn't ideal, but forcing secularism will backfire and make them more radical, if they are going to become religious, may as well be a Sunni/Sufi/Turkish one, rather than a Nejdi Wahabbi one

the countryside is a small minority not evan on anybody's radar try to convince the people living in the city that his rakija is evil or you shouldn't have sex before marriage it just wouldn't fly here

Yes, it's a continuation of approaching her first?I meant, be assertive and don't be afraid to show interest in her.

dirry i give you but it's the size of prague so it's not provincial

girl replied to me with this emoji lads

I basically got laid

or grow balls and ask her out for coffee poslje toga u Cinema city onda ako bog da dobijes nesta

would fap all night to her

how did you reply to that reply

anyone been to romania?
can i just drive right in, is the border crossing varna - constanza open?

it was in a "see ya" message so no reply warranted

bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ГКПП_Дуранкулак

i don't know user how well do you know this girl

>bg.wikipedia
no thanks probably a scam site

>it was in a "see ya" message so no reply warranted

So you didn't send her a text. Alpha af t b h. She will be yours. Is he cute?

That's not how domain names work, silly malaka.

anything with bg in the name is 3moreta% legitimate