Namibia

This huge as fuck country, has a population of only 2 million

Why?
What the fuck is going down there? It doesn't even look like that bad a place to live, and most of it isn't inhabitable desert

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans

Germans

Jude

>What the fuck is going down there?
nothing, absolutely nothing.

mad max sequels

>Wanting more niggers in this world

Germans

1. Desert.
2. They're christian.

>Namibia has a population of 2.1 million people and a stable multi-party parliamentary democracy. Agriculture, herding, tourism and the mining industry – including mining for gem diamonds, uranium, gold, silver, and base metals – form the basis of its economy. The large, arid Namib Desert has resulted in Namibia being overall one of the least densely populated countries in the world. Namibia enjoys high political, economic and social stability.

also HIV and Malaria epidemic decimating the population

Namibians are chocolate-colored.

You can google it if you don't believe.

also himba qts

>That flag
>This post
You have x3 of their size and you have more fertile land and yet you have 20 million.

Wouldn't mind living here tbqh

looks just like home eh

>those nipples

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Namibia is one of the most under-rated African countries.

I remember seeing footage shot by a German living in Windhoek... Everyone seemed friendly and the women were supreme qt 3.14s.

Posting more pics of this sparsely populated paradise

nice meme

they are christian

One of the better sub-Saharan African countries, but it's still a shithole compared to the rest of the world.

puffy nipples

Their capital at least seems like a nice and clean place

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

It's kinda lonely... in a comfy sort of way

WIR BRAUCHEN FUCKING MEHR MIGRANTERERN VON THERE

>That church in the centre of a roundabout

Why is this triggering me so much.

Not even joking, it's only city looks like the average Australian large town, small city

I'm surprised by how many howaito piggus there are.

I wonder if there's any sort of anti-immigration sentiment which exists among the local black folk.

looks a lot like Parramatta

>and most of it isn't inhabitable desert

98% of it is.

this

Namibia is like a mini Australia tbqh, with about the same pop density

what does namibian shitposting look like

>and most of it isn't inhabitable desert

>Although arable land accounts for only 1% of Namibia, nearly half of the population is employed in agriculture.[3]

Least it's a cute church

Until recent decades the majority of people living there were white, so likely not. Even now the white population is still very high, so I don't think the blacks really care much.

I don't like the style very much, too artificial. looks like disney-made

Whitus piggus make up only 7% of Namibia. Even less of a share than South Africa's whites.

Also, whites had their land redistributed and higher taxes just like in SA/Zimbabwe.

It's just been a booming economy because of the mineral wealth. Now with the commodity crash the economy has collapsed as well.

Whitu piggus will leave soon enough.

>disliking art nouveau
>disliking a church your own people built
That's haram, Fritz

Art Nouveau = Jugendstil

Na it looks like Burger Church

We're speaking of Windhoek, Hank, which still retains a near 20% white population. Most whites naturally live there and not in the thousands of random tribes scattered around the deserts.

>Art Nouveau = Jugendstil
Yes, that is the style it's built in.

my grandad was a german-namibian, he had a really weird german/afrikaner hybrid accent and never liked to talk about his heritage or experiences in namibia

you should go back

Komm nach Hause