My Samsung Galaxy s6 is locked by my parents is there anyway I can get into it without changing the password or factory...

My Samsung Galaxy s6 is locked by my parents is there anyway I can get into it without changing the password or factory resetting the device? I got caught smoking weed so they changed the password for 2 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHhinna0H7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pMlcjsOS3EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give it back nigger

Put a time stamp with"I succ boupucci" and I'll give you the answer

give it back nigger

Nice bleaching Raykwon

Give it back, Tyrone

Give it back, soyboy.

1. Quit smoking weed
2. Wait 2 months
3. It'll probably unlock after you piss on it and it analyzes your piss for THC

>getting caught smoking weed
give details

Give it back Jamal

>Making some white boi hold the phone for the picture.
Give it back, tyrone.

Plz guys I'm not black

You're not black but you're a dumb nigger.

Well that wasn't smart, boy

Re flash the stock rom and you won't have a password anymore, or if it's 4 digits there are programs to crack the password. Check YouTube but be wise. There are scams. Consider sending it to a company to unlock it for you?

Right OP, i will help however you have to prove the phone is yours. Show pic of recite or some other form of confirmationton prove that the phone is yours.

Take photo of phone while on the lock screen so we know that we are working with

The s6 has an easy built in reset switch, you have to Install a Recovery menu such as CWM or TWRP and manually wipe the partition by default Samsung has 2 partitions on all their phones: 1 for the stuff that happens before you unlock and 1 for what happeneds after . For security reasons you cant interact with the login partition so when you wipe the Security partition the entire lock screen will be gone.

>holding a white guy at gun point to hold up a sign
nice try Jamal

Post a dick pic with a time stamp and I'll post a mega link with an easy to use android password cracker I have. I'll be waiting, op will deliver

Deliver op or no help

So most people arent being useful , but as said by what you need is:
1) a download of TWRP for the s6 model you own
2) use Odin to flash it onto your Phone
3) Turn off your phone
4)Press and Hold the Power Button, Volume Up Button and the Home Buttons at the Same Time during boot this will bring you into the TWRP menu
4) navigate into wipe and select advance wipes
5) Select System and press continue on the popup
6) And slide to wipe
7) Now you're ready to reboot your phone and the security partition is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHhinna0H7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=pMlcjsOS3EA

This guy will make you brick your phone. Just send a dick pic and get it over with. Im telling you I've been in this experience before and op did deliver. It worked really fast.

same guy... Christ very disappointed.
pic not related

not sure but Odin wont let you install anything with out phone unlocked

I don't see a white guy, just a mutt.

Method no longer works, was patched with Samsungs security updates to compete with Apples security enhancements.

I have him numbered steps, if he doesnt believe me, thats up to him. Unlike you im trying to help the guy. Not extort dick pics from a minor.

Oh good point he'll have to set his phone to DFU mode for it to get picked up.

Is the device registered to your Google account?