GET FUCKED RETAILERS

>Amazon set to slash prices in some cases by over 60% on prices currently being offered by retailers such as Harvey Norman, JB HI Fi
>GPU prices $100s less AFTER currency conversion

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnews.com.au/exclusive-we-reveal-amazons-secret-pricing-for-australia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good.
aus and nz need this.
sincerely, a burger.

who are you quoting

gaming console discussion goes on Sup Forums

I will happily support the American economy at my own expense until I live in a country that isn't 90% monopolised

They can afford to bleed cash until every other retailer goes out of business and then they'll be the only game left in town and they're sure as fuck not gonna leave their prices low.
They're on the eve of a double-fanged attack on the online and the brick and mortar marketplace with their debut into grocery stores.

>channelnews.com.au/exclusive-we-reveal-amazons-secret-pricing-for-australia/
applies to all electronics

so we'll trade what we have now for the exact same thing under a different name. At least we can enjoy lower prices for the time being

dont support our economy, we give it all to niggers and 3rd world shit holes that refuse to grow their own food meanwhile we let our own citizens rot from cancer and die in -15F weather.

I hate Jewmazon's tax, you still get taxed even with Prime free two day shipping, fuck Jewmazon. Free two day shipping my ass

>he thinks taxes and shipping charges are the same thing
Moron.

you mean sales tax?
yea I fucking hate that too. the law says that if they have any operations in your state they have to charge tax.
Thats the reason I still buy from newegg. Im not paying hundreds of dollars in sales tax, they can suck my dick.
Ive canceled $1k orders from amazon just go to buy it from newegg because they dont charge tax.

Peace and safe means build militar bases.

this is not how economies work, please stop being retarded and read a book

>rot from cancer
Nothing that can be done for that by the government, user.

make my toilet paper cheaper please

really? This sounds great.

This is exactly how it works your mongrel. They made sure to get lots of people on Amazon Prime, and then they divided up the services into categories that are locked behind paywalls (Prime Channels, Prime Music, Books, Etc.). It's clear that they're going to fuck the consumer in the ass right after they finish fucking their competition in the ass.
No homo

Good

JB hifi started off good then quickly went down the standard retail route of jacking up prices and being shit cunts to deal with.

Good, maybe I can bag a 12TB drive kinda cheap compared to the current $500 price tag

Gerry Harvey is a cunt and deserves it for ripping off australians for 30 years

Reminder that store have price match so you don't have to wait for them for two days.

Yeah, tax sucks. Most time I save cause Newegg don't charge Sales tax + free shipping. Amazon - I gotta pay tax + ship costs. Fuck that.

Harvey Norman and almost all stores with price match offers will weasel their way out of it 95% of the time saying it's below cost or some other bullshit.

Instead of price matching I just buy from the lowest priced store to save myself the bother and reward the store offering the actual lowest prices

"doesn't apply to online offers"

No they don't
Works for me every single time.

How are they going to deal with shipping prices?
Anything thicker than 2cm has to be sent as a parcel, which costs at minimum $8.

(((australia post)))

Amazon Black Friday deals have been garbage for years. Why will this be any different?

yeah of course HN dont refuse price matches. Except every single time I've tried to get them to price match something they've made up some excuse to refuse it.

fuck HN and fuck Gerry Harvey.

go on OzBargain and read about HN price matching, i'm not alone in what i'm saying here nigger

Tech is way too fucking expensive in Australia

But then Amazon are CIA nigger globalist psychic vampires so I don't know what to do.

I would rather shop in a psychical store because staff are less likely to understand the product and are more willing to offer a refund/exchange without hassle of investigating the issue. I use OfficeWorks who not only price match but beat the price by 5% with free next day delivery for an order for 11:30 am you cannot go wrong. Not all items are available, but when price matching in another store have a print out of the price with postage and then stand your ground if the store has a price match policy. I would even complain to the store manager in writing about your issue, as the staff are employeed by the company to follow their policy not design or alter their policy.

Did you have proof of the cheaper price with postage?
Was the item that is being price matched a grey import?

I was talking about the US not your shitty third world country aka Australia.
Nice reddit spacing btw.

>Did you have proof of the cheaper price with postage?

I tried price matching Harvey Norman Alexandria store with another HN store that was closer to me and they flat out refused.

I tried matching Good Guys with HN, they said it's below their cost price and refused.

well they could stop donating to literal retards in africa and give the 40B per year to helping our own citizens.

m8 you think that foreign aid is free , america gives money in exchange of agreements that benefits its policies , corporations ...

What was the item though?

A grey import that is sold in another country but imported in Australia at a lower price will never be price matched at any store.

You need to be very focused while price matching. The model code needs to match exactly with all specifications even colour. I always use one of their competitors who has a psychical store (Bing Lee, OfficeWorks) unless it is a speciality item at least one of those stores should have it. I have also used Megabuy and MSY are also good examples, I use because they have psychical stores to meet their policy. Check what it is and ask why they won't offer it against their reason.

Some asshole in JB HI-Fi did not want to match a price from Megabuy, but I said they have a psychical store and the price was with postage. It was $50 to match the item, but they did it at the end. If you believe you have a valid case, email the store and ask for clarification on the matter. If it is a significant difference and their competitor offers it in store get that clarification, as that has helped me when employees did not follow policy.

>No aid for Bolivia?
>No problem, we grow more coke!

or we could use the 40B to build the fucking wall and end our drug problem

Their coke doesn't get shipped to the US you dumb gringo, you just get the colombian shit that the mexicans peddle.
>or we could use the 40B to build the fucking wall
good luck on that, most coke gets shipped through train/truck and the weed gets shipped through tunnels, literally falling for a meme to extort taxes from mongs and funnel them into construction companies friendly towards Donny and his kike son in law

>implying the thing wont go underground
I cant wait till we start gunning you faggots down when you try to bring that shit here

I blame this squarely on unions.

They fucked australia over because we cannot compete with countries that have wages 10x less than ours.

You can live comfortably on $12 an hour in the US, but need $30/hr to even afford food here.

Courier driver here.

Companies are begging amazon for the contract. Australia post is going to get btfo.

>You can live comfortably on $12 an hour in the US
Not unless you share rent with roommates, have perfect health, never get hurt, and your car magically never breaks down.

>You can live comfortably on $12 an hour in the US
nigga what

why is spending money on health a bad thing? it's important

Has to be fulfillment by Amazon the only way any retailer will price match

Of course it is.
But the US is a nation that has needs that aren't being met and our government has obligations to its citizens that feel neglected and upset that some guy in Uganda is getting more help than they are.

As long as the ameriturds keeps sniffing that shit and smoking the weed, you'll never stop its distribution, NEVER.

Thing is user , He was right.

>lower prices
>wipe out competition
>raise prices
>new competition arises
Tune in next thread for another episode of "The Free Market Just Fucking Works" with your host, generic anime girl.

I lived on $13 an hour for a year.
2 roommates $450 rent
And i still had money to blow on unnecessary car parts. (Supercharger ex.)

Hey burgers send some of those freedom bucks my way

Living check to check is comfortably?

There's this thing called "location." If you're living in the upper loft of your dad's barn in Sheepfuck, Kentucky, you're ready to start breeding Trump voters with your cornfed girlfriend on $12/hour. It's not like you or any of your spawn are going to school anyway, so all that money can go toward feeding the consumer free market and making the Koch brothers richer.

>new competition arises
its eeecawn one oh one!

>what is barrier to entry?
Just look at all these new RAM producers popping up! Surely the prices will drop soon

>Education has the least.

Really makes you think.

Because the health of your own nation is in the dumps

>no, we need to decrease infant mortality in somalia!
>oh, they just die as adults anyways because the country is properly fucked and being ran by the absolute lowest class of men known to planet earth. they actually killed everyone smarter and more peaceful than them.
>well, we feel good about ourselves!