Snapdragon laptops

>Meizu M6 Note with Snapdragon 625 achieves 13+ hours Screen on Time per charge with a 4000mAh battery

If the Snapdragon 625/630 processors are so efficient, why hasn't anyone made a 10 inch laptop using one with Phoenix OS? Has word processing, web browsers, media players, all the basics someone might need for college or just life in general for a portable PC.

Paired with a nice beefy 50w battery it should outlast everything on the market and be cheaper to make than your typical netbook.
>Free and open source OS
>No need for active cooling or large heatsinks
>ARM processors are cheaper than x86 ones

>Inb4 windows on Snapdragon is a thing
Yeah but performance sucks and I'm sure battery life on windows will be inferior to Android.

So you want another toy with toy OS?

Because software and of course, they are actually shit compared to even atom.

What's wrong with Android?

It's got MS office and Google Docs.
It's got VLC.
It's got Chrome, Opera, and Firefox

They're still "good enough".

It's not "good enough".
It's a toy OS.

who is this milk udder?

>625
>not 660
you had one job.

Enjoy your slow pile of trash.

The 625 might not perform as well but it gets much longer battery life

>What's wrong with Android?
cant play my japanese erotic .exe games on it

As someone that grew up in Norway, blonde girls with tight tanktops is the best thing in the world. Every girl in high-school dressed like that even in winter.

>10 inch laptops
>RISC
We call them tablets, and some are sold with android/wendose dual boot.

is that what you call butter face?

her face is fine, wtf?

Yeah but if you have a laptop design you can add a better supported physical keyboard and much bigger internal parts like battery.

Tablet cases with Bluetooth keyboards are shit and tablets use shitty battery life rockchip processors usually. Some better ones use Mediatek but nothing as good as the Snapdragon 600 series.

Doesn't Debian support ARM? That's not a toy OS

What's wrong with Phoenix OS?

u can't without wine or a vm in your pc anyway

Because people still want the "desktop" experience.
Why do you think the Samsung Dex is a thing?

I think you should check /csg/ for their laptops. There are loads of "laptops" with android there.

>fine
Look at that fucking nose

Shit drivers
Qualshit is horrible with drivers
Except for their wifi drivers but that's a different story

this.

Atheros driver by far is the best wifi driver, all my usb wifi adapter with atheros chip support AP Mode under linux

Just wanted to give an example of a very widely used OS that would work
Phoenix is less known

>Android Oreo
>Native support for desktop mode through USB-C
>Toy OS.

I don't know when faggots and virgins started to frequent this board. However, when I'm with a chick I never even tried to penetrate her nostrils but her tits. So please you little faggot leave.

her tits aint even that big