/cum/

Me and the lads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10991124
strawpoll.me/10991149
youtube.com/watch?v=qN4dOU_1hoA
youtube.com/watch?v=dRpzxKsSEZg
aliexpress.com/item/World-biggest-super-huge-anal-plug-large-butt-vagina-orgasm-stuffed-dildo-toy-strong-sucker-sex/32710580538.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jW-OfaiBs9k
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-lochte-robbery-idUSKCN10P0L2
ericdigests.org/pre-9221/indian.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3068262
drugabuse.gov/about-nida/noras-blog/2014/09/substance-use-in-american-indian-youth-worse-than-we-thought
ibtimes.com/native-americans-tragedy-alcoholism-214046
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Me and the buds edition

i suggest you guys change the general's name to ''/el cum/'' to emphasise the mexican participation in these threads.
The original title doesn't sound multicultural enough

What if we put mexico first? /muc/

strawpoll.me/10991124
strawpoll.me/10991124
strawpoll.me/10991124
strawpoll.me/10991124

where is israel

Yeah they do it to a few other european countries but not nearly as much as french.

Germany is pretty safe though don't worry.

lack of leaf in here

strawpoll.me/10991149
strawpoll.me/10991149
strawpoll.me/10991149
strawpoll.me/10991149
strawpoll.me/10991149

>other thread deleted
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

To do that we'd have to call it "el cummo" and invite mongolia too.

>Canada

SIMPLY START DOING IT LIKE THEY DO IN THE JAPANESE THREAD AND ___ANNOUNCE___ THAT YOU WILL CREATE A NEW THREAD WHEN THE TIME COMES (300th+ post).
DON'T JUST CREATE ONE BUT ANNOUNCE IT FIRST.
WHOEVER ANNOUNCES IT FIRST THEN GETS TO ACTUALLY MAKE THE NEW THREAD ONCE BUMP LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED.
IT IS _THAT_ SIMPLE.

>rulecucks
fuck off janny
betcha the kraut footfaggot is the janitor

fuck off puta, we all have equal representation as it is. fucking mexicans, give em an inch and they take a mile. can't wait for the wall.

captain germoney is correct, please heed his words.

"JONGENS", NIET "JUNGS".

protip he isn't german

''No''

i suggest you guys change the general's name to ''/le cum/'' to emphasise the quebecois participation in these threads.
The original title doesn't sound multicultural enough

>closer to 30 than I am to 20
>any time I go to buy alcohol I get told I don't look old enough to buy alcohol
>all I hear is how women like older men

SEND HELP

Gonna cook some Bolognese now!!
Choppy Choppy
I wonder if the celery is still good, been in the fridge for 2.5 weeks now. Sucks they only sell the whole bundle thing or whatever it's called in English. I never need that much, they should start selling single branches (whatever the right term for that might be).
If it's not good anymore, whatever.
Gonna do without it as well.

You wish, HUH.

Would I pass as a local in your country?

you'd pass as a pedophile

so?

No

No

fucking faggot frog

well now that's a pedaroshka if i've ever seen one

help for what?
That's not you but yes, lad could pass for a local in my state

t. Quebec

>help for what?
help to end my suffering

I'm not French lol

Chupa mi pinga profundo.
Ahôra, es mais multicultural que antes.
este

vodka is the only alcoholic drink I ever ingest, why are you namefagging thouth?
24 here, don't overthink stuff too much

are you familiar with concept of suicide by cop

>old fat people who dress themselves head-to-toe in sport logos
YOU DONT NEED TO EXIST

How do we get white people and native americans to breed more and get everybody else to breed less?

fucking simple lad.

find a hot milf that likes younger guys. was that so hard?

>native americans
why

because they are fucking bros and borderline extinct

>white people and asian Americans

FTFY bud

are you native american?

>and asian Americans
NO

That demographic is increasing rapidly already

were firstly there, plus don't bitch about immigrants taking overs when Europeans were immigrants and took over.

No I'm extremely white

How did you get internet on the rez?

Don't speak for me you mick piece of shit, shouldn't you be hanging out at the local paki?

youtube.com/watch?v=qN4dOU_1hoA

Take her too tha zoo, i hears retahds like tha zoo

come in

how exactly are they bros?

this is metal as fuck lads
youtube.com/watch?v=dRpzxKsSEZg

Put down the Ale Paddy.

>lads

They are literally exactly like white people with different upbringing.

Have you ever went camping with a native american? They are some of the best fucking drinking buddies and camping buddies. I dare you to spend a weekend fishing and drinking around a campfire with one and tell me I'm wrong

aliexpress.com/item/World-biggest-super-huge-anal-plug-large-butt-vagina-orgasm-stuffed-dildo-toy-strong-sucker-sex/32710580538.html

I've played the MJ game, pretty cool.

>dude nature lmao

Yeah and what's that upbringing?
gibsmedat,drug addiction and violence

>They are some of the best fucking drinking buddies
Confirmed never met Natives

native Americans do plenty of b itching about the evil white man. apparently it's our fault that they can't say no to the fire water. and what happend to them when the Europeans came to america is exactly why we SHOULDNT be letting in huge amounts of 3rd world savages, especially the muslim ones. fucking potato niggers man.

Put the name back on v0dka

ever been to a reservation before? it's not pretty

wtf are u talking about u idiot??

Post fat cats.

I always love the pictures on Alibaba of random office workers holding the products for pictures.

ok lol

>fat cats.
oke

She messaged me again

Who?

your mom?

>>dude nature lmao
Just because your ancestors destroyed your countries nature doesn't mean it's not awesome to go camping you troglodyte.

>Yeah and what's that upbringing?
Well one of my native friends had to go through entire ceremonies where they had to pass specific athletic feats in order to be accepted by their tribe, walking on burning coals, jumping over things, being able to climb trees, etc. Do you know anybody who has any ties to their peoples native heritage? You're a brit so probably not...

>drug addiction and violence
Yeah, just like white people

Willing to bet you've never spent 1 day with a native.

Natives where I live are more well of than average. I'm guessing you've only seen west coast natives, everybody on the west coast is degen

Your gf

Let's dance fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=jW-OfaiBs9k

I live two hours from Pine Ridge.

I know Natives.
Some are ok, most are trash.

Directly into my Tumblr, thanks lad

lmao I can imagine their faces when they start seeing all these fatcats I'm posting, I know I'm gonna lose some followers but whatever

>EASTER?

Shouldn't you be throwing gays off of a building or something? get off Sup Forums

>>bunch of chads experience street life for the first time
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-lochte-robbery-idUSKCN10P0L2

>yeah, just like white people

oh, you're one of those "2 wrongs make a right" retards. fuck off idiot, we should of finished them off when we had the chance.

why don't they like fat cats??

No I'm a person who lives in reality. White people have the exact same flaws, if you're going to judge one person for said flaws, then you have to judge everybody who has those flaws you sheltered babby

Kill your existence fag

Give me more fat cats

>Just because your ancestors destroyed your countries nature doesn't mean it's not awesome to go camping you troglodyte.
We did it because we could you fucking ape it's not my fault that my ancestors didn't sit around and do nothing except throw sticks at each other.

>Well one of my native friends had to go through entire ceremonies where they had to pass specific athletic feats in order to be accepted by their tribe, walking on burning coals, jumping over things, being able to climb trees, etc.
Yeah primitive bullcrap.

>Do you know anybody who has any ties to their peoples native heritage? You're a brit so probably not...
No why would I? I've never liked pets.
Also my grandfather is Canadian so yeah I've seen plenty of them

>Yeah, just like white people
yah dude statistics don't matter at all

native americans have much more of a problem with alcohol than white people though, and that's literally a fact

But why do they have that problem?
Because of the white man. ;^)

Tumblr tries to be politically correct

Fatcats are considered animal abuse(and it is) but is okay, tumblr users are shitty people

>native americans have much more of a problem with alcohol than white people though
What? New England is basically nothing but alcoholics and drug addicts and it's 97% white

ericdigests.org/pre-9221/indian.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3068262
drugabuse.gov/about-nida/noras-blog/2014/09/substance-use-in-american-indian-youth-worse-than-we-thought
ibtimes.com/native-americans-tragedy-alcoholism-214046

Not an argument

you're definitely a feather nigger. go chug some listerine chief, this general is for whites and Mexicans only.

ah I see, well keep doing what you're doing paco, sounds funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>he predicted current day politics over 70 years in advance
Weird, huh?

Found another one! hahaha

Are you MAN enough?

My pics aren't getting any likes by now hahahaha

post ur tumblr i wanna follow&lyk

The Spanish is atrocious