This is a good chart, everyone should be happy with it

This is a good chart, everyone should be happy with it.

Hey we have some merits i think :(

so Finland for example, whyare they that high, when tthe only war they were involved as a sovereign nation was the 2nd WW, while the other nations had a 1000+years of military history?

Finland hasnt existed 100 years yet.
That would be next year, 6th of december

ah I see Sweden that low... haha, some finnish autist had to do this meme chart

>lost whole continent to farmers
>literally were stupid barbarians until romans came
>got cucked by vikings
>lost clay to France
>british """"""""""war glory"""""""""""

ftfy

You forgot General Lafayette Mr.Frog

>Traumatized populace
Thanks for noticing.

And Jean Bureau, and Philippe Auguste, and Richelieu... :^)

How can you seriously include israel and leave out the turks?

>literally spent half a millennia trying to conquer their sparsely populated backwards northern neighbor.

>no "cucked spain"
>no "raped arabs"
>no "longest standing global empire"
>no "defeated Napoleonic Army"
>no "defeated only by literal forces of nature"
>no "bravest cunts in the world"
>no "won a harder war than Vietnam despite being less well equipped than their native adversaries who were being funded by the soviets"

Mate. If Greece is up there for their past bump us up a spot. You only went on boats because of us.

You mean this ?

literally none of those things is true, except maybe the longest standing global empire thing, but that's not even positive as the last century or so was absolutely pathetic

> Portugal
> cucked by Spain
Other way around m8, it's a meme chart anyways

Poland and Russia should be replaced with Germany and only the English word "Slav" derives from "slave", from a time when the Slavs were the last remaining non-Christians in Europe and were fair game due to the Pope banning the practice of enslaving Christians.

Also, all countries in the "Slav tier", with the exception of Slovenia have held the line against the Ottoman Empire for 227 years, while you were bust brutalizing shit Scotsmen and protestant insurgents.

We were the ones that literally invented modern Naval Warfare. Before us, ships were just used to drop men onto land for invasion. We were using back-loaded cannons in the XV century, when Napoleon was still loading them from the front in the XIX century.

Our empire also lasted a lot fucking longer than all the others in the high tier except for Greece and Rome.

They are all true, mate. Some we didn't do by ourselves exclusively, but still contributed most of the men towards. Netherlands only sailed because they stole Portuguese maps in the first place.

The USA literally controls the Western world.
It should be the highest tier on the list.

Balkanshits have practically ruled over your Empire and have also acted as elite troops, in case you've forgotten.

I'm surprised you rate us so high. We always had an large military but still lost. Our last big glorious victory was 1871.

These lists are made by people who got their education mainly from Sup Forums and public education.

>too merchant
There's no such thing.

>the last century or so was absolutely pathetic
>pathetic
Mate, we were going against the Soviets on Angola, Mozambique and Guinea. They all had better weapons than us, and we still won on the two former and stalemated on the latter. Against dense forest native guerrilla tactics. That was literally the same as Vietnam, except we actually won.

Heh, honestly, aside your elite teams (SEALS, Marines, and a few others which are legitimately GOAT), your average army-man is pretty pathetic, especially considering how well equipped they are. I think it has to do with the fact that they are sent on such short tours and never get the experience to make a huge difference. Your boot camp is also very quick.

Nukes are a pretty big advantage though.

Nah, nah, nah, you are forgetting something.

Thanks faggots

Oh fuck, forgot:
+ First country to defeat Napoopleon

>Strongest black nation

Aaaalmost there.

Really Makes You Think

I see your point. At least add us a
> + Gave England Tea
out of respect for the alliance.

I don't much care for being at the top, so long as I'm ahead of Spain.

>Argentina in the same tier with Spain
>Rusia above Germany
>Australia in the same tier with Japan

>muh greatest ally

>muh I don't have any allies because I keep betraying every single one of them

Cheers, mate.

*ahem* I think you'll find we won the War in the Pacific

>raped by arabs
alright then...

>cucked by england
Ayy lmao

>raped by turks
what?

>muh I don't need allies*

IT'S OVER WORLD, WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

w-where's britain?

>666
>kek being with us

YOU CAN'T STOP US

No we don't

>blessed post

Praise him

Like and sub

Try again, except outnumbered, poor and on foreign territory.

>you've been cucked into knowing their language

>had to cuck themselves
actually pretty classy Commietugal

>outnumbered : check'
>poor : ...I don't know, we're France
>foreign territory : check'

PS : WTF I hate Japan now

Spain should be in high tier if Italy and such are going to be.
Spanish is the second most popular native tongue on Earth.

>Americowards
>Good at war

HAHAHHAA

>Slav
>Name means slave
It means honor / glory

add
>Euro 2004 winners despite all odds and being by far the worst team in the tournament
and we're golden, golden dawn golden

>same tier as Israel
Kys
T. Poland

janissaries were balkanshits
sipahi(backbone of the army) were turks

During the revolutionary wars you could very much argue France was poor.

>Roman and Byzantine empire not in god tier
>also implying those are not the same thing
una faccia una razza, barbari

poor turk, that's what it all has come to, making your own charts where you put your country in with some bizarre claims over why would anyone ever pick you , even though you're left out in most charts. you poor bastard, you've been couped hard

Because of the war, not before it.

Although I do concede the other two points, France is usually not the target of that macro, and I'm not gonna bother making one for the Napoleonic army invasions.

>Because of the war
The poverty was the cause of the revolution. France was emptying its coffers, taxing high, helped fund the American Revolution to spite Britain, and so on.
They weren't working with much.

Yeah, but it's still French-poor, not Poortuguese. We'd been in ruins for 150 years at the point of my reply. Ultramar war was very very ugly. I'm honestly surprised we won.

Rasheed

zitto animale

You're right but that's not a fair comparison, because France is larger and had been better off, losing most of your money still makes them poor, relative to their previous state economically.
Like, if a EU citizen moved to Tanzinia you'd be rich, but if you, a Porto, moved to Norway and made the same money as you do in your country you could be poor.
Poortugal poor =/= France Poor
But they were both poor

winner

>US
>Overextended
What kind of bullshit is this?
So, the UK wasn't overextended in its epoge but the US is?

>This a good chart, everyone should be happy with it.
>British
Post colonialism in a nutshell

>autism and Sup Forumsfaggotry: the picture

>tu

>Australia is on there
>We aren't.

Fucking please. Australia's most notable battle was a defeat lmao

We would add you, really we would.
HOWEVER
A certain prime minister changed your flag to a leaf , a LEAF.
( the 1982 canada act was pretty obnoxious too).

And your most renown troops were in fact, the Janissaries, plus from where do you think you've drawn your best administrators from?The Asian part of the Empire?

Poland should be High Tier

>+ Winged Hussars
>+ Saved Europe 3 times:
>+ Stopped Mongols (1288)
>+ Stopped Turks at Vienna (1683)
>+ Stopped Soviets (1920)
>+ It took 3 powerful empires 23 years to destroy Poland
>+ In WW2 fought alone almost as long as much more powerful France

Also I don't understand why "Nonstop betrayed" would be a cons. It's not our fault after all.

>Most successful division in WW2
>Spent half of it killing themselves
Top lel

>Spent half of it killing themselves
That's not true and you know it. The vast majority of the division came back with almost no deaths.

New Zealand intellectuals have determined this is the most accurate and impartial ranking of military prowess.

>cucked by spain

Hey we helped in WWII. Both sides, even.

In fact, 1 year after we picked the English side, they won, just like in the 7 year war.

This

I know you were helping the allies, but I believe you stayed out as Hitler would have wanted Franco to join his side if you didn't.

PORTUGAL CARALHO! O MELHOR PAIS NO MUNDO PSH

We (actually Salazar) sympathized with Hitler and sold him tons of Tungsten, but he was very much a man of honour and decided to respect the alliance and help Britain instead.

*slurp slurp*