Why do Europeans defend paying high taxes and living in small houses?

Why do Europeans defend paying high taxes and living in small houses?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/10909403/British-homes-are-the-smallest-in-Europe-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do americans defend being 60% white?

Why do Asians defend a narrow field of vision?

Genuinely though

You guys pay very high taxes and have little room in cities, it doesn't seem comfortable

Americans live like cattle

Higher quality of life's gotta be paid for somehow m8

Their houses are made of rocks, man. That's, like, better than wood and shit.

we also have free college and no crime to speak of. there is no neighbourhood where I would be scared to walk at night because welfare keeps the trash fed and content.
>have little room in cities
not a EU thing. there's very little room in manhattan and you can have a house with a big enough lot that you can't see your neighbours in European countryside. I would personally choose city any day.

Id rather live in small well made house than merican made cardboard tornado shack
>Pick all houses
deepest lore

Looking at any town from the sky can make it looks stupid. Luckily we all live on the ground where reality also lives.

and this is supposed to be an example of NOT looking stupid?

Shut up, Finland.

Finland is only like 5 to 10% white
pic related. Random neighborhood I found near me on google earth. Stay mad peasant.
>made of rocks, man. That's, like, better than wood and shit.
>free

American cardboard housing

do you guys even know what a passive- or zero energy house is?

>>free
yeah thanks for pointing that out I had no idea it's paid for by taxes and that's not why I mentioned it when on the topic of paying taxes retard

>Finland is only like 5 to 10% white

Only the most retarded leftists (who don't pay taxes btw) defend paying high taxes.

>HURRR THE CAPITALIST GOVERNMENT OPPRESSES US WITH ITS FASCIST POLICE

>YOU GOTTA PAY 75% OF YOUR INCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT TO FUND THE FRENCH POLICE, THE FRENCH ARMY, THE NUCLEAR BOMBS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WE HATE THOUGH!!!!

And we don't live in small houses (except Brits), a lot of us live in okay-ish houses or small flats. Flats are practical and shitty at the same time. Would trade for a bigger apartment, but not for a suburban house 45 minutes away from the city.

>literally no sidewalk

Not acceptable, not made for humans.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/10909403/British-homes-are-the-smallest-in-Europe-study-finds.html

JUST

Theres a sidewalk on the right, but even if there wasn't just walk on the side of the road

So you're a poorfag who leeches off others you are saying?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They admire the European way of life and would love to have a small apartment in a cosmopolitan and diverse city over boring suburbia which is white only and therefore an affront to their sensibilities.

Why is Denmark one of the best countries in the world with over 56% of GDP going to the government each year in taxes?

Because it's populated with white people.

I come from an upper class family. I would've gotten an education no matter what. I simply enjoy living in a society where you know if someone else doesn't have a college degree there is no excuse. They didn't get into a good school they couldn't afford. They didn't have to stay home to look after their mother or go to work to feed their siblings. School is free and the welfare system works so if you never went to university it's because you were too stupid.

I can't understand how blind americans are to how much their government wastes on billiondollar companies who do nothing for its people

It is rather true now, but you must remember that in older times, the working class mentality was very different.

When you reached age 14 (in France), your working-class parents literally pulled you out of school and forced you to work in a factory. It didn't matter if you had top results in class. You were forced to bring money right now, and studying was considered unproductive and "lazy".

Now the issue is a bit different. Being poor = being surrounded with niggers. So when you're in a high school full of immigrants that will scream like animals while the professor talks, that will blast loud rap in your neighborhood while you're doing your homework, that will bully you for having good marks... it can be quite hard to succeed.

The welfare system only works with white civilized people, and when the rights of children are respected. Otherwise it's just feeding parasites that will eat you up.