So where do you get your serial keys these days Sup Forums? I need a Windows 10 serial but i'm a bit out of the loop

So where do you get your serial keys these days Sup Forums? I need a Windows 10 serial but i'm a bit out of the loop.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinguin.net/software-deals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Windows Toolkit

We use KMS activation solutions for that.

Although in my case I just got a bunch of free keys for like every version of Windows except enterprise ones.

installl gentoo

From the box
Otherwise it's included with the hardware

if you can't afford something as basic as OS, you can't afford a modern computer

Ms toolkit, get it from the mydigitallife thread.

You're paying for a service you should be paid for using. Paying for W10 is opening your asshole wide enough that you can fit greece inside.

Where do you get ms toolkit?

You realize you can still legitimately get it for free, right?

How? You can install without activating but whenever you install something it says you can only install shit from the windows store.

1337x. to

Does the Windows 7 x64 + daz --> Windows 10 upgrade shit still work?

okay, stick to paying for Linux with your own time

Built into the BIOS of my laptop, apparently. I ordered my ideapad with Ubuntu pre-installed to knock the price down but it turned out to have a Windows license included anyway by mistake.

>itt: Linux is only free if your time is worthless meme
>Implying you can't buy machines with it pre-installed
>Implying you can't use it without being a ricer
>Implying Windows doesn't waste more time with updates than Linux

I've been a Linux user since 1994, I'm a normie divorced homeowner that doesn't work in any computer related field. I spend less time on maintaining my OS than any of the Windows or Mac users I know. I turn on my computer, login, and it just works. Because I don't use a rolling release distro (I run kubuntu) I only have to deal with software updates about once every two weeks, and they don't interfere with my usage or require me to drop everything to restart my computer.

Linux can be 100% gratis even if you do care about your free time and put a value on it. My computer never gets in the way of how I choose to spend my downtime when I'm not at work or out with friends, and not once did it hinder me in med school, where brutal deadlines made time management a vital survival skill. This myth of the "timesink OS" is thanks to autistic ricers that are a waste of space and a big part of what's holding Linux back from more mainstream adoption. You can easily purchase a machine with Ubuntu installed on it, spend about as much time as you would on Windows or MacOS doing the initial setup, and then just USE the damn thing. The incessant tinkering is not a necessity of the OS, but a facet... A facet that autists keep spinning to the fore so that the uninitiated will always consider it a "hobbyist OS". It doesn't HAVE to be a hobby. It can "just work".

100% gratis? Lekker nederlands pik

VLSC. It's run by some company called Microsoft. Cool shit.

On Windows 10 I have to spend time uninstalling stupid shit and making sure at least half of the things I don't want are gone. The others I can't take out unless I use some enterprise version that sadly isn't getting any updates until fucking 2019.

So I have to pay with my own time, I pay with my own info, and I pay with my own money.

Kmsauto net
You can find it on multiple russian forums

>Kmsauto net
be sure to not get the malware version.

Nah. Murricunt. Because no one in my family went to college, and we're white, I'm considered a minority. Got grants for my first associate's degree, then when I went to work at a rehab as a counselor they paid for all of my other schooling as work-related continuing education.

eBay, can get a key for any version for < 5€
Burgers might find it more difficult/find that their keys get deactivated because they have no consumer protection laws though

I am 100% on your side except one thing: I never do updates on my W7, except the really neccessary ones for some games (installations like vb redist whatever).
It is true that both linux and windows (and also mac) can be installed and just used like they are. Anyways I also enjoy a bit of ricing my debian aside of w7 aero, because it looks better.

fucking anywhere and everywhere
they're less than 2$ you cunt

Should be on a sticker on your cpu somewhere if your computer is a little old, might need to unplug it and slide it out to be able to read it.

If your computer is newer the key is actually saved into the motherboard! You don't need to remember it

No, but you can still get it for free if you pretend that you're disabled and use one of the accessibility options.

>if you pretend that you're disabled
>pretend
dude everyone on Sup Forums is overqualified for that

Google search, then use Microsoft Toolkit. Are you fucking retarded? Make sure you use Pro key unless you want shit os without gpedit

>paying for windows 10
>Sup Forums
>not knowing how to pirate
Neck yourself

>He doesn't have the free and permanent digital license
>He doesn't know you can upgrade for free

Pay debts

This. They go for peanuts on eBay you cheap fuck just spend a couple dollars and save yourself the hassle.

If you go to school, google Windows 10 Education

>Not working as a programmer with an MSDN account
Shiggydiggy.

I have both licenses for Education and Pro.

Which one should I use? I don't use that Cortana shit.

Is there any way to completely de-faggify W10? I want to like it but things like forced updates really turn me off. is there a de-facto guide from Sup Forums like there is for w7/8?

>No, but you can still get it for free if you pretend that you're disabled and use one of the accessibility options.
>implying tha-
dammit

You're a fucking retard, gratis is not just a Dutch term.

Debiel.

amazon. $5-$10

>programmer
>having to use windows
lol how haven't you kys yourself yet? windows is a gaymen os

Why are you not using Linux?

Because I enjoy making money.

keys are like 3 bucks on ebay. no issues, after using win10 for 6 months.

kinguin.net/software-deals/ never used this site before looks pretty cheaps though

or you could use dazloader

Just asking why would you need a license for win10? Im using one without and hasn't experienced any problem.

>whenever you install something it says you can only install shit from the windows store.
Wat. I use unactivated windows 10 and the only thing I can't do is change the desktop theme.