that bathroom is larger then most housing in the city

Big apple huh? Real life is in 'bama.

m8....

real life is in illinois actuallly

nice place to masturbate

Feels good, man.

No

t. Illinois

What happens if you go to Central Park after midnight?

>wanting to live in a smelly, disgustingly overpriced shithole
The foid is literally the only thing redeemable about NYC.

he still looks pretty far from manhattan

lol fuckin loser

Do americans wait for their lives to start or is this just a european thing

you're statistically the most avarage state and no one else comes close
own up to it

Toronto and Chicago are way better

t. a guy whose been in London, LA, NY, TO, and CHI Town

Feels great.

That bathtub is awkwardly positioned
How am I supposed to enjoy the view if I have to break my neck to do so

This desu, been to the South and it's a pretty neat place

t. your man

afrikan benis in anus ;DD

*puerrrrrrto rrrrrrican

No, we do it too.
The reality check and self-pity starts around 40.
One of the big drivers of Donald "I alone can solve" Trump.

Lived in murica my whole life and I've never even been to nyc

just imagine how expensive that place is.

Nothing
New York is incredibly safe

I honestly have no desire to go there

>mfw a foreigner tourist takes forever in the line at Starbucks

You came to America to go to Starbucks famalam

$95 Million

They still test some tv shows out here

You'd see some rats, glowbugs, and homeless all beautifully coexisting.

Chicago is absolute shit.

it smelss like piss, shit and organic trash, I'll take an apartment in nice Helsinki area over that shithole any day thanks

I was gonna say:
>mfw american tourists take forver in the line at 7Eleven
But you'll never be as bad as a drunk off his ass Swede or the Chinese who spend 15-30 minutes touring the whole store before making up thair mind, leaving without buying anything and thus wasting my time for nothing half the time. In fact, American tourists are some of the nicer ones.

no feel because I will make it and you can too :^)

Why would you want to smell urine everyday?

Why is living in New York City something special? I'm a local there, Brighton Beach specifically, what's the appeal? It's nothing like in the movies but it's not as bad as people claim it is here. Moscow is more expensive anyway.

t. On vacation

NYC is a cool place to visit, but living there sucks.

Dont you want to experience fast paced life in the big city ? Its a great experience.

>You will never live in some cyberpunk East Asian megacity.

At least I can make believe in Vancouver, and maybe Toronto.

I live in a city with 700k, and I hate it. Why would I want to live in an even bigger noisier shithole?

>smells of shit and piss
>american """"""""""urban planning"""""""""
>homeless everywhere
>loud niggers
>expensive
Why would I move to NYC when I can get all that except for bad urban planning in Helsinki?

Sure if your black

You're not going to be Casey Neistat, it's best that you don't

you need to do paris, greatest energy in the world, in pictures residential old buildings look boring but life moves fast there, sublet a central shithole studio for 800 euros, save a few grand and stay until your visa expires.

lol you've obviously either never lived in helsinki or even visited NYC if you think hki has all to offer that nyc does
t. helsinkiläinen

He does describe downtown Copenhagen pretty well, but at least NYC has big nice buildings to look at.

I don't want to sound disparaging but you sound like a introvert who likes to isolate himself.
People want to meet other interesting people and do fun things.

>smells of shit and piss
Just where have you been visiting that you would even bring this up as a point ?
>american """"""""""urban planning"""""""""
NY's planning is perfectly ok.
>homeless everywhere
Its a big city with rich people and oppurtunities, not a gated community. There will always be homeless.
>loud niggers
In Harlem and some ghettos. Gentrification is bigger than ever now and soon blacks will be relegated to only a few ghettos.
>expensive
Of course It is. Any place, ANY place in the world where opportunities exist is expensive.

Some people don't like the city life

desu I'd rather the blacks than a pooinloo

t. not a black

some people fuck their cousins

Yeah but we aren't talking about the middle east here

or midwest?

?

99.9% of people alive today could not possibly afford to have that view every time they take a shit. You could very easily have any number of landscapes, forest, jungle, desert, mountains, etc. for decidedly cheap in my country, even beachfront, sure it isn't quite the same as living in NYC but it doesn't mean your quality of life has to be shit.

Sorry friend nit only is your stereotype wrong, but statistically speaking European countries are more inbred then any region here

wow I just realized that I'm currently waiting for my life to start by saying it won't until I finish college and move to the city

*not

What a great feel

Not surprising with the big city of Chicago and the rural areas of downstate, as well as the proverbial "Peoria".

Why would I want to live in a big apple?

Come visit Nigel. It's humid as fuck right now but should be cooling off next week.

Not gonna lie. That looks like a ghetto.

that was me one time

idk what the fuck to order just give me a large french vanilla with a hazlenut shot, or even just a large double double

timmies knows what I want, you should just replace dunkin with tims

you liked it? planning on going back?

This is better to be honest desu.

That feel when you will never nuke bombing western country and cities.

ayy

I lived in an apple farm and some of the apples were big.

where do I put my car, dirt bike, snowmobile, and boat?

Is this around Fort Greene?

Upper West Side. Fort Greene is pretty comfy though, just stay away from Ingersoll and Walt Whitman Houses.

>living in NYC

Just live in Westchester County and commute senpai.
Best of both worlds.

>commute
>best of both worlds
more like worst of both worlds. the entire point of living in a city is so you never have to commute or get into a car to go shopping etc.

If you're too poor to own a car, maybe.
The point is that you get to experience the city life and the country life.

>only people who can't afford a car prefer a 2 minute walk to the store over a 20 minute drive
>only people who can't afford a car don't want to spend 90 minutes in traffic every morning and afternoon

>buy a car
Or
>buy top shelf liquor

Some of us have different priorities

Yuropoors just won't understand. You don't actually have suburbs.
You have to experience the life in the Bay area or the greater NYC metropolitan area to really get it.

Or you can live in a place like Forest Hills.

I could, but I don't have 5 mill to drop on a house that would sell for 500k in the suburbs.

why would i pay 95 million to live in a clogged toilet of a place

Thank god

>One of the big drivers of Donald "I turned Georgia into a blue state" Trump.
FTFY

can you walk down the stairs and straight into a corner store within 100 feet? if not I'm not interested.

why the fuck would I want a house I that keeps needing upkeep and repair and a yard where I have to mow the lawn and shovel snow etc. when I can live in a comfortable apartment where everything is taken care of by a professional and I don't have to worry about it, none of my neighbors recognize me and I can truly be in peace and privacy unlike a suburb and everything I need is literally within the same city block

feels fucking great

worst city I've ever visited

>can you walk down the stairs and straight into a corner store within 100 feet?
Literally nightmarish, that's the hallmark of living in a ghetto

Sour grapes much? I've got a backyard and a front yard, peaceful trails to run on, and a garden measuring 300 square feet.

I'd hate to open my front door and be greeted by a shitty bodega. Instead, I watch deer scamper about in the woods, and stare into the mountains.
And if I want, I get to drive down to the big apple in under an hour.

Why would someone want to experience massive inconvenience and constant time wasting like that?

Because it's cheap

you are lying. Apartments in bay area are extremely expensive, and that is why people commute to work - few can afford it. Common knowledge, or so i thought.

If you didn't grow up in a cul de sac you just won't get it

I think that goes both ways. If you didn't grow up with everything you need in your daily life within 15 minutes walking distance, you just can't perceive how terrible commuting is.

>you just can't perceive how terrible commuting is.
Commuting isn't as terrible here as it is in Europe

feels good not having to wake up and smell piss in the morning

>Literally nightmarish, that's the hallmark of living in a ghetto
I can see you've never been to a city. Places like lower manhattan or the city centers in european capitals have little shops and stores on literally every corner

We both know perfectly well that it's common for you to have commute times of over an hour per day.

That's just insane. Almost every one of you is wasting more than an hour every day on basically nothing.

>Almost every one of you is wasting more than an hour every day on basically nothing.
At least I don't have to live in a city

Yup, our roads are a lot better
>I can see you've never been to a city
I've been to NYC at least a thousand times. Living there is pretty much like living in a ghetto.

>At least I don't have to live in a city
This. Cities are the worst places for kids to grow up.

Could you afford it if you wanted to? How did you get your current residence?

>Paining over wood

Not gonna lie, sometimes Sesame Street made it seem appealing

I don't either, unless this looks like a city to you.

And yes, I can get to the city center of a settlement with 100k people in 20 minutes just by walking.