> Why do you hate Uk for ?
Me for colonialism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gA88lEZJBdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stole the Falklands from Brazil.

Destroying Europe.

There government is shit and their nobility has a really fucked up pedophilia culture.

shit "culture"

didn't put their foot down when we got a little uppity

By oppressing us for centuries
t. Scot

Same

delet this

UK force us to pay france for some shitty cakes

They are really good at banter, but in return seem to be cold-hearted.

ITT: Cucks

Whose language are you speaking, huh? Who created everything good in the world? Who's about to overtake China in the olympics?

you too

Anniversary is coming.
But your colonialism is destroying the world.
I dont think you would learn any other simpler language hah ]

>Whose language are you speaking, huh?
American English
>Who created everything good in the world?
The Greeks
>Who's about to overtake China in the olympics?
>Not already overtaking China in the Olympics

Churchill insisted in restoration of Polish republic in old borders.

We colonised Poland???????

For what reason?

Nous parlons Américain, copain

>Anniversary is coming.
anniversary for what? we're not a colonial power anymore. Only the bloody bolsheviks, chinks, yanks and bureaucrats in brussels still play that game. we good bois.

>American English

Because they'll never be great again and rule the seas and have me join them on one of their voyages of discovery.

End it, just end it all.

Do you hate them for that? I think Mexicans in general tend to have good views of Brits, like they're civilized gringos.

Would anybody miss poland if it was disappeared from thin air one day? Or better question;What is contribution has poles done to the world? besides cleaning toilets and being waste of space of course.
i hate poland so much. they are irrelevant toilet cleaners and they treated way more low than NIGGERS AND ARABS İN UK. they are worthless piece of shit monkeys, why are they EXIST?

I love the U.K. don't know why people would hate it

t. The Eternal Anglo

Its a meme like the entire thread lad...

To make witcher games for me to enjoy.

as a commie country
really makes you think

What's your point

You are biased.

The UK has won. Won everything. Won civilisation, humanity, world conquest.

The UK has won the culture war, the English language and Anglo media is the worlds most prominent and overruns weak indigenous tribal "cultures" like German, French and Chinese like a tsunami

Won the the realm of education, establishing the worlds top universities in the UK or founded by the British elsewhere. No, your quaint little tribal Shaman-hut universities outside the Anglo world are just there for flavouring.

Won the game of science by inventing the modern world, digital information age, industrial world

Won the game of colonisation, beating out all others soundly, the only successful coloniser which reshaped the face of the planet in Her image. In thousands of years the borders may still remain and to the people of the future, if disconnected from the history of the past, may very well believe the artificial boundaries and cultures of the world were created by God, when it was really just the UK

Hard not to be when the five greatest countries on earth are Anglo

Because they're all acting like Sweden is completely fucked and they're much better off.

You just want to say that
white influence poisoned older cultures
how fair it is to colonize older cultures which are here to develop.
white is a cancer

No shoulders on roads

I hate the UK for not colonising Canada harder.

This country should be more British, less American. Also, the French language should be exterminated, like the native languages were exterminated.

wew just figured out what ""white"" means.

it means ENGLISH.

really makes u think

Just like romans, every empire will fall eventually.

The UK & USA will be the first to fall, more barbabic tribes such as eastern europe will survive, even communism couldn't kill them and now they're more prideful and nationalistic than ever.

Meanwhile brits are cheering they manage to kick the few white immigrants out of the UK (brexit) to make place for more 'asian' rape gangs.

Who is gonna stop the pakis? seniors and fat overweights chavs? In Germany the NPD and Pegida youth is marching on the streets to take back their country but brits just keep bantering around.

American culture is an offshoot of different cultures from the u.k most notably English and Ulster Scot.

>This country should be more British, less American.

Wrong on all accounts. You should be American. You're lucky we don't finish it.

> Scot
> Oppressed by the Brits
That's like a Gascon crying about being Oppressed by the French. You are 'the Brits', Angus. You are the eternal Anglo.

Fuck SNP faggots and trying to claim they were oppressed when Scots were front and centre in the BRITISH Empire. Not the ENGLISH Empire, though some Scots would like to remember it that way, but the BRITISH Empire.

>You're lucky we don't finish it.

Believe it or not, it already is. Anglo North American culture is an older branch of English culture, including the accent. It's inevitable that regions and colonies start to develop their own uniqueness. It's more respectable that we created unique things like Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball, Baseball to give local cultural flavor than to just try to clone the UK, which would come off as pastiche

>implying camada could do anything if we decide we want it

You can take a first class ticket to pussyville anytime you want pussy.

yea

Because they betrayed us.
Twice.
Never trust the eternal anglo.

What if I actually like the UK ?

I don't hate them, I like brits

>hockey

From europe

>lacrosse

Native americans

>Niggerball

Fair enough, thats yours

>baseball

Literally rounders

>Gascon
Gascogne mentioned !

One my favorite parts of France.

What is the point of this post? Everything in Canada that's not indigenous comes from Europe obviously. However, cultural evolution takes place anyways over the centuries, and things like Lacrosse, Basketball and Hockey become cultural staples of the region and something the world knows Canada for.

>we
lmao

The US tried invading and taking away Canada/British N. America's freedom twice and failed. After the chimpouts were suppressed it became a lost cause and there is zero desire on either side today for annexation. No matter how hard you roleplay, you're not in charge of military decisions so the only "taking of Canada" you'll ever be doing is the MSpaint fill tool

Are you one of those Canadians that live on the boarder so you post with a US flag

Their shit tier children who never left the brood.

No he's just speaking the truth. We've never needed/wanted to annex canuckland
They're even less desirable now they've opened their doors to pakis tbqh

Sorry
*since 1812 we've never

>boarder
Alabama education

No, we are from coastal Maine which is "Canada" to the deep south though. I live near DC now. It was still about a 2-hour drive to Nova Scotia.

You didn't use any american english words in this post, so you are speaking english.

>American english

You mean this? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=gA88lEZJBdY

Then you'd be an idiot

A nation's sovereignty was trampled on and destroyed by an expansionist neighbour. So what if a few quislings cashed in? Scotland was a victim of England's imperialism, just like Ireland, Wales, India and Africa. England's desperate attempts to invent a "British family" won't change the fact that literally none of the other members of that "family" are members by choice.

Did we overtake them then or what

>Me for colonialism.
I don't recall us ever colonising poland

The only thing they ever did was attack slave ships that belong to Brazil.

That same argument could be made for any number of countries that are now made up of conquered people and states

Our colonialism created Australia, Canada and New Zealand, there are 4 Britains, how many polands are there?

but I love the UK

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The Netherlands needs immigrants because there aren't enough heterosexual Dutchmen for every Dutch woman.

yanks are alright memes aside

White is cancer
White should not exist

Nothing much, Britain is our waifu

Because of this...

elaborate

>Scotland was a victim of England's imperialism, just like Ireland, Wales
> literally none of the other members of that "family" are members by choice
clueless

>In Germany the NPD and Pegida youth is marching on the streets to take back their country

German birth rates are some of the worst in the world and currently, even including immigrants, worse than Japan, and the way demographic freefalls work, the longer the decline occurs the more children would need to be born to offset it to prevent rapid ageing. NPD also barely win even local elections, you might be thinking of AfD?

Governments care more about economics than race or ethno-cultural continuation, rapid ageing devastates countries because more and more people become dependent on welfare as they retire and live longer, bringing in young people in the absence of native children is a desperate stopgap governments use to try to keep the economy looking good. Parties who rule over recessions rarely win reelections, so they flood in young workers to try to fill the age void.

Another reason countries are doomed is as the population ages so does the voter base. The elderly become the majority and drain the economy more than ever, and also become a majority of voters, therefore probably (if they're selfish as usual) voting for their own interests, rather than voting against their age group and sacrificing welfare and elderly care for the youth and future.

Republicanism is anti-white and anti-western

God save the king

>Being a royalist
Allah save the Queen m8

Only 4% of Poles view the UK negatively

lies

>Being el republicano
Ayo caramba das my muffugin nigga hermano Obama ese

Stole quebec from the french

wtf I love ghana and poland now

>Greece
>Turks

>both hate US influence

Heh, probably the only thing I've ever seen them agree on.

And?

Turks hate everything apparently, except themselves

>arabs are oppressed by the ottoman empire
>arabs fight with the west against the ottoman empire in WW1, are promised self-rule by the west
>after the ottoman empire falls we get betrayed and our countries are divided after sykes picot agreement
>get betrayed again, palestine gets occupied

the invasion that takes place every summer, i like to go to coasts with my friends and i feel like ive just stepped into Brighton, loud, rude and ugly, also dont get me started on the french..

d-do you really hate us lads?

No, they're just caustic memers. Probably started with the naziboos and their "eternal beady anglo" revisionism

HOLY HELL why do Greeks hate Germany so much?

They created english language and the USA.

Because they're spoiled cunts that don't realize that Germany is the only thing keeping them from collapse.

Don't hate us just because we were the most intelligent and scientifically advanced and so developed firearms and manufacturing first.

Any other part of the world would have started exploring and taking advantage as well if they had the ability to.

Our only crime was being so competent and intellectually advanced.

>Spain likes everybody except Spain

Classic

maybe because the greek state was destroyed for the sake of german banks.

I'm just trying to figure out what we did to them.

Because not following the Law of Jante. Driving on the left side, come on...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante