Is Switzerland a nice place to live, or is it full of rapefugees like the EU?

Is Switzerland a nice place to live, or is it full of rapefugees like the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/foreign-chief-europe-needs-eu-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bigger cities like Zürich, Geneva and Bern are like everywhere else in Europe, maybe worse

>The EU is one country

It's one of the best countries in the world obviously, in all metrics

It does have a large diaspora population, of a variety of backgrounds. Balkans are particularly represented

It's not a place to live if you're not native-born. Even Germans and French who are native speakers of one of Switzerlands languages get bullied for "taking jobs" and taking up space. So like Japan, it's an ideal nation, but also one you really should be born into.

In terms of demographics, you should probably just look up the charts and statistics yourself if you want accurate numbers

>thinks that the EU is one big country
American """""education"""""

It's the place to be if you like to dodge black money and taxes

25% of the population of Switzerland is foreign

poor mans Germany
a.k.a.
Germany for cowards and eunuchs

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/foreign-chief-europe-needs-eu-army/

Like the Kalevpoik said It's a place for millionaires to move.

Ich mach dick kaputt du Opfa

>Breitbart
>One civil servant
>American """""""Education""""""""

I hope you aren't serious but just in case, rapefugees are actually a tiny fraction of the refugees and you'll probably never even meet a refugee let alone great numbers of them. And if you do you'd probably not know they were refugees in the first place but just some poor awkward muslim.

This
Swiss people are stuck up cunts, even though they owe Germany and France a lot
They're not even a real ethnicity, close to zero defining characteridtics
Just an amorphous blob of Nazi gold and money laundering

Switzerland is immigrant country and full of shitskins and slavs

But is it a nice place to live?

>rapefugees are actually a tiny fraction of the refugees
heres your (you)

it's true, i've never seen one in my entire life

>American swissboos
There's just no end to them. It's always like someone glanced at PPP in Europe and decided this would be the perfect place for them.
You don't understand the country. You *can* treat it like a glorified vacation home if you have a million dollars (ideally more) under your belt, but needless to say there are far better places for that.
Even Germans have a hard time being accepted but at least it's a realistic scenario. And we technically share a language and most values.
The second part of your question is not even worth commenting on.
This guy at least has some idea.

I just want to know if it's a nice place to live, Heinrich. America is slipping down the toilet and I'm exploring my options in case things haven't improved by the time I've got money.

if the difference of "cost of living" wouldn't be a problem for you, then it's mostly a nice place to live.

there's a lot of africans/muslims on zurich

t. been to zurich this year

also, so much kebab stores

I though I'd answered your question but let me try again.
YES, it is a nice place to live in - considering the bare necessities. It can also be a super nice place to live if you can fit in.
But - and this I take from you posts - you neither have the dedication nor the humility to make it work, so just give it up.

Come to us instead