American "architecture"

>american "architecture"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnstar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoclassical_architecture#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a house.

Quick everyone, post examples of ancient finish architecture.

They really should plan a few more trees.

that's pretty comfy desu...

That house actually looks really comfy, your insult has backfired.

Remove the stupid pillars in front and add a fence+bushes you cant see through and id be happy.

I will never buy such a large house.

My parents, and parents in law own similar houses and it's a complete bitch to maintain just because it's so large.

Cleaning the house every week takes at least 2 hours. Plus they have to clean the pool, do the lawns, etc.

It's not worth it. I'd rather just buy a town house or condo. Let someone else do the upkeep.

There is literally nothing wrong with that house. Looks comfy as fuck and just the right size for me and a wife and kid.
If you put a fence around the backyard you could have a dog too.

10/10 would love to live there. Keep memeing Finnfaggot

Buy a mexican. Problem solved.

All cookie cutter houses look like that. They clear cut huge swaths of forests all the time where I live, put a bunch of 500k houses right next to each other and plant a stick tree. It's sad.

Try not living in Indiana? Northeast suburbs are pretty well forested.

It's OK

Best of all, it's cheap

wew

Yea modern American houses are ugly as fuck. Nordic houses are ugly as fuck too. Tastes here vary but Nordic taste in aesthetics is consistently shit across the board.

Not sure why you care. Jobs that let you afford houses are drying up and houses are designed for families, not single virgins.

Holy shit that is gross af. I'll take mcmansions any day over that.

ehm what's wrong with that homoap?

Rather live in a large house than a cramped old commieblock

>vinyl sided fucking everything
>ugly fake, nonfunctional shutters nailed to every house

It hurts to look at and every new housing development pulls shit like this

I am a bitch for houses that look all southern with their white picket fence like in those 40s 50s 60s movies that show the perfect family living in the south with the perfect housewife that bakes apple pie with the stripes on top and the 2 kids running around

Native Illinoisan here, got plenty of Frank Lloyd Wright houses in my home area.

>Canadian houses

Lol fucking retards just build small castles.

>Arctic architecture
>not cozy

why do you hate us

What's the best board for comfy architecture threads?

Sup Forums

What's the deal with that big metal star people put on ranch houses across the rural midwest?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnstar

I see quite a few of them on houses in Chicago, especially those from the 1940s.

You should see our cookie cutter homes

Your homes look like luxury well designed paradises compared to ours

I'm actually from the north suburbs myself, but I especially notice them when I drive out to IN, MI or WI.

>yanks mistake it for a commie home
>home proceeds to get egged

topkek

You can see houses like this in every developed country in the world, and Americans did not invent the design.

Fuck off.

Whats up with mericans and pilars? You werent ROMANZ N SHIEEET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoclassical_architecture#United_States

>tfw newfoundland architecture
wew

life in the us is fucking purgatory

pic related average us town center

It's a fucking mess off consumerism, power lines, cheap buildings, pillars, etc.

yay, forgot fucking pic

Comfy Level: MAX

literally just norwegian

>literally just comfy
ftfy

I'm from the part of the country that nu-males refer to as "flyover" and towns here look more like picrel.

would not mind living there at all
shame its so hard to move to US/can

>the perfect family living in the south with the perfect housewife that bakes apple pie with the stripes on top and the 2 kids running around
>tfw i will never have this

Ranch is fucking horrific.
This is the best style, though the fake shutters annoy me a little bit.

agreed, i really hope brexit brings some sort of shorter immigration process between commonwealth realm nations

Ranch is great if you have the space for it. Why do you hate it?

I'm not sure. It just looks like an ugly lower-middle class house.

>implying anybody lives like this in the us
trust me ahmed it's better to get beheaded in the uk then shot by a nignog in the ugly post-industrial shithole that is ameriga

Puget Sound area is comfy as fuck.