What could be possible result of makieng whites child affection to fully grown up chocolate gentlemans?

what could be possible result of makieng whites child affection to fully grown up chocolate gentlemans?
is this a social problem and who is to blame, parents, tv, school, jews in general?

You have 30 days to find a worse Sup Forumsellectual than this namefag
Pro-tip: you literally can't

why are you such a meanie im trying to discuss serious matters here

He is drunk all the time. What do you expect?

bump for potential

What do English toilets smell like?
Are you allowed to eat the day's spoiled food after you clean out the McDonald's toilets, or do those go in the trash even when you do a good job?

there is no reason to be upset Bubba "the chocolate of west" Black

I don't know what that means, but I suppose as an expert toilet unclogger you must know a lot about things that look like chocolate.

just calm down now. we dont need mulato children on this earth really

bump!

Are you worried they will grow up to have dicks that are too white for you to suck?

oh Bubba what should we do with you
do you want to be highschool dropout just likedaddy and your son Tyrone?
you need to behave, be civilized

You just KNOW

Don't bother arguing with pooskins m8.

bummperrino

Why do you think I'm black just because I asked if you're allowed to eat the day's leftovers when you finish cleaning toilets?

the problem is people like him would harm that little girl. they are unable to understand that creampie is not answer to his frustration

you are very black to me my friend

I suppose all the shit in your eyes will make everyone look black.

you are boring and childish
go eat McDonalds or something

Great thread m8
Dont mind if i do...

So you're a literal cuck and this hit a little too close to home then? Why else would you be so bitter?

Why do you think I'm bitter? Because I'm asking a Polish shitposter about his job?

are you hispanic then? you sure doesnt sound like white person

>being this assblasted

>you sure doesnt sound like white person
Perhaps if you took a few English lessons you'd improve your earnings potential.

desu, this thread would be better suited for Sup Forums

>Perhapes I am being assblasted for no reason!?

that's a cute image, stop using everything to push your agenda you miserable nigger

please stop being mad Bubba this is bad for you

think we need less eurasian kids grow up in angles city philipines