We should overcome our differences and become friends

We should overcome our differences and become friends.

With a military alliance, trade bloc and geopolitical cooperation, Asia is stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9fWBTnZc8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
music.douban.com/review/1174652/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

problem is you can't stand each others

It should all be ruled by Mongolia. That way we won't have to worry about the world being destroyed by chinks.

This

Foundations of the European Union were laid while the memory of the war was still fresh. It's too late for Asia, at least for now.

Asian countries could pretend to love each other while actually wanting to exterminate each other.

lol. that's how I feel about the whole, "there are no red states or blue states, just united states" thing. If not for the potential of war, balkanization would help most countries.

also, you're webm makes no sense without context. youtube.com/watch?v=e9fWBTnZc8M

Better make it all a Japanese Empire

I remember you. Different image this time, though.
Did any of your previous threads prove useful? Were you able to convince someone?

FTFY

delet

Did I fixed it?

Why should our country be like it was back to 2000 years ago?

because autism
(also nork and sud coreas are bretty different now as well)

Why is Thailand and Burma united, Burma has cucked Thailand for centuries.

>Burma has cucked Thailand for centuries.

I'll never be friends with a dirty jap

t. Taiwanese American

>We should overcome our differences and become friends
>Asia is stronger.
They won't believe you, again

Certainly not when he's calling it Greater East Asian Coprosperity Sphere.

Japan is stagnating - economically, demographically and culturally. If anyone's going to lead East Asia, then it would be China.

>stagnating - economically, demographically and culturally
But so is China. China and India will become opponents within 15 years, there still is an unsolved conflict en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War India's population in growing rapidly, they will demand Lebensraum

all it would take is for Japan and China to unify. The rest of Asia would follow suit. Problem is, even if they could overcome territorial disputes and historic hatreds (a big if); China and japan have different ideologies, different geopolitical interests, different economic plans, different cultures, and different political systems.

Who would dominate an asian union politically and economically? China. Who would write the laws for such a union? China. Who would decide the union's trade policy? China. Would Japanese want to live under Chinese controlled union? Would China be willing to share power with weaker states?

But India is in South Asia. China is mostly exerting pressure to the East and South.

India doesn't want to take China head on. Indians are bogged down in a conflict with Pakistan and they're still economically weak.

Even if you remove commie, you'll have to remove Chinese nationalist and Korean nationalists as well.

Not happening.

eh, it'll probably happen in our lifetimes. my kids kids are gonna learn mandarin for sure.

>>stagnating - economically, demographically and culturally
>so is China

Are you retarded?

>India demands land
They don't even have nuclear recognition, let alone ICBMs. They can cry all they want over muh land.

I know you Americans and your politicians are afraid of China.
But you can easily find the data online.

>China is mostly exerting pressure to the East and South.
Because they know they soon won't be able to create precedents in 10-20 years.
Indonesia will be the leading nation of South East Asia

>Asia is stronger.
No

Manchus don't exist anymore. They're just
>"""WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET"""
Han Chinese with one Han Bannerman grandfather

>Are you retarded?
Are you? Have you seen their age distribution?

It would be interesting to see an EU style union for Asia, with free movement and a single currency.

Impossiburu, actually. The hypermassive migration to the few wealthy and somehow free countries of the zone would be insane. Like the whole eastern Yurop emigration to western Yurop, but x1000. Can you imagine the hundreds of millions Chinese, Indonesiasn, Bangalese, Viets, Thais and other Cambodgians suddenly all moving to Japan, South Korea and Taiwan?

first south-east asia will europe itself à la 1914

Sorry but no. Can you imagine the countless rural chinksnthat will migrate here? We're trying to keep a low profile and keeping this international image that we're a shit hole so that Viets and Chinks would stop immigrating illegally here.

>It would be interesting to see an EU style union for Asia

I can agree but it is very far from realistic because China is too powerful. EU is domniated by Germany but there are other 'big' countries too, while in Asia the gap between China and other major powers like India and Japan is too huge.

I think Asian counterpart of EU can be possible when China is divided into multiple states (each province gets independence). Now I think then China can make EU of its own, funny.

Not to mention there is no fucking reason for us build a union between Asian countries. East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia are much more culturally distant to each other than cultures within Europe are.

I know Europeans may have same feelings, for example Irish will think they don't share anything in common with Bulgarians. But at least these countries are Christian, speak Indo-European languages and share similar looks, but what can you say about between Koreans and Cambodians?

>But you can easily find the data online.

Care to explain how +6.7% growth is stagnating?
+8 million people each year is stagnating?
+thousands more artworks, movies, plays, poems, books, and songs each year is stagnating?

>Indonesia in 10 years
>leading nation is ASEAN
What? GDP != political strength.

You do realize what the word "stagnating" means?
Also, you realize that he claimed China is stagnating in ECONOMICS, CULTURE, and DEMOGRAPHICS?

Which is blatantly false.

>Can you imagine the countless rural chinksnthat will migrate here? We're trying to keep a low profile and keeping this international image that we're a shit hole so that Viets and Chinks would stop immigrating illegally here.

Holy fuck this is some immense delusion

>but what can you say about between Koreans and Cambodians?

They are all gooks in my eyes

>It would be interesting

the butthurt generated would be hilarious.

Do they look Gorean to you?

I made this translation of a Chinese user commenting on Mongolian rap. It's an old post though.
music.douban.com/review/1174652/
2007 zolatemur commenting on Tartar
台面上的蒙古rap绝对比台面上的大陆rap要好。虽然蒙古小国mtv场景和后期有限,但是街头hiphop不需要多少花哨,正合蒙古gangsta街景,
I found that the major Mongolian rap is better than major Chinese rap. MPR is a small state and doesn't have good scenes and post production but this style fits the Mongolian gangsta street scene style.

蒙古hiphop走的是韩国路线,虽然很多是黑人gangsta风,最红的tatar组合签的是日本公司,然而仅从配乐风格就是韩国风,更不用说阿尔泰语言听上去同韩语的相似度
Mongolian rap uses the Korean style. Though they used black gangsta style but the arrangement is Korean. Not to mention Altaic sounds like Korean.

韩国路线仿佛是蒙古的整体文化路线,蒙古流行音乐最重要的camerton组合是从蒙古风转向韩国风,
蒙古在韩留学生也是数量众多。貌似蒙古在流行文化上正在走脱俄入韩的路线,
Korean line seems like the main cultural line of MPR. Cameton the most important group of Mongolian pop has turned Korean from traditional Mongolian.
Mongolians also have many students in Korea. They are leaving Russian pop for k pop

流行嘛,当然不能靠中国。中国太不靠谱了——文化保守主义,不必说香港97后流行音乐集体无趣,现在我找国内蒙族流行音乐,基本上就是没有,还是保守的民族路线
Of course you can't count on China for pop culture. China has cultural conservatism. Hong Kong pop became boring after 97. The inner Mongolian pop is non existent. It's still conservative.
,而藏族流行音乐貌似也是基本上没有,也是保守的民族路线,如果“流行化”,就变成宗教味浓厚的new age世界音乐,总之不是pop music,不知道去了西藏会不会找到真的pop music。
Tibetan pop is also almost not there. It's also conservative. If they try to popularize they become the world music of new age style ...

国内少数民族的流行音乐仿佛只能局限在设备最方便、最大路货的摇滚上。就像当年汉族底层流行音乐(包括现在)的兴起只能从最简单的摇滚入手。摇滚和民谣实在是最简易的流行音乐入门手段,然而这两种音乐又的确不是确切表征现代性的“pop music”。国内少数民族至今少有真正的pop music,可见中国文化政策的不靠谱。
The Chinese minorities music are limited to the rock and roll which requires the least equipment. Just like Han Chinese pop. Rock and folk are the entry level of pop music. They are not the pop music in modern sense. The lack of real pop music shows that Chinese cultural policy is unreliable.

...most of Mongolians' anti Chinese songs have two themes. One is about current cruel expansion of Chinese capitalism. Two is that Han people were of the peoples cut down by Mongolian hordes back then.

This is a partial translation of a random article I googled up. I don't know any mainland Chinese or Mongolian in person. It cannot represent much. It's just a sample

>Two is that Han people were of the peoples cut down by Mongolian hordes back then.
second tumu crisis when?

Rural Gommie Gorean yes

They look Taiwanese to me

Cambodians are the mexicans of grorious east asia

tldr