>overheated after 5 minutes of usage
The $1000 experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1besnW-Oww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link to vid

youtube.com/watch?v=E1besnW-Oww

Such a fucking dork nobody cares about your one plus calculator

Wait. Who gives a fuck about phones? It's used for social media, probably banking, basic web browsing and apps, videos, calls, and messaging.
To compare these times that come down to literal milliseconds is pure autism. Shelling out 1k for these phones is retarded when the previous generations do fine.

Yeah, the A11 apple SoC is a really powerful SoC but it's just too damned fucking power hungry.

I can see why so many people recommend sexynose.

Mostly because not do iPhones constantly overheat and thermal throttle but they have absolute dogshit battery life. It's so bad apple unironically made the iPhone battery case limousine thingy.

only*

>5T destroying iPhone
>"Well oneplus really shortened those animations and that shortening allows this phone to keep up with the iPhone 10"

I call Jew tricks.

iTODDLERS BTFO
APPLEL FINISHED & BANKRUPT

>overheat
From what? What the fuck do you do on your phone that would cause it to overheat? Literally none of the basics like watching videos won't do that shit unless you're running 10 apps in the background

iTODDLERS BTFO

>WHAT'S UP GUYZ-
Instaclose.

I feel like a Luddite but I honestly don't understand what people do on their phones that requires all this high end expensive equipment. I've been using the same $50 LG phone for years and have never been unable to do anything that I needed to do. I think the phone froze up on me once a few years ago but that's been the only problem.

>From what?
From opening all your apps in succession apparently.

Imagine being this autistic.

Android phones overheat way more often than iPhone for me.

My Nexus series and my OnePlus 3t and Pixel both get FUCKING HOT when doing video like.. instagram / snapchat face filters and shit, it gets crazy.

iPhone, only ever felt it get hot if im trying to play some game like Infinity Blade 3.

It's a double edged sword amigo. Android phones get hot but that's because their cooling systems work so well. iPhones have poor cooling system so instead of that heat radiating out on the screen it bottles up on the cpu instead.

What we really need is a mini water cooling loop for phones.

I love how this sperg master praises the lack of animations the OnePlus 5 has for his spergy mega-app-opening test.

As if anyone was going to rapidly open and close as many apps as they can, and would be annoyed by animations getting in the way?

The fuck?

It's about heat dissipation, Android phones get hotter because they let heat out more easily to cool the phone.

Glass phones don't do this if you find it annoying.

Apple defense force is here lmao.

>brightness maxes out at 50% when overheating occurs
Holy shit not even my nexus 5 did this when it got hot.

iToddlers will defend this.

fruit company, fruit products.

APPLE BTFO!

I like how quiet all the apple shills just got.

They're being reeducated right now.

They've been acting weird since 1+2+3

To be fair, sd835 is the coolest flagship Snapdragon to date. Previous ones did get quite hot, especially 810. I have op5 right here and benchmarks barely make it warmer. Hell, downloading a huge heats it up more than gaming, which probably means that LTE wastes more power than the CPU.

*downloading a huge file

kek

4k encoder probably doesn't utilize Hexagon, X would have been DESTROYED otherwise.

>$500 phone
With that price you can buy a replacement back glass for X, don't waste your money guys

ditto

They do fucking nothing. It's just a who have the biggest dick contest.

What the fuck is sexynose and why do I keep seeing it's one and only shill on Sup Forums

kek

it sounds jewish so there's that

They do the same thing, but faster and better. That's the entire point of Android, same apps for all kinds of hardware.

Exynos, and it's the garbage that samshills praise as the second coming of Jesus. In reality it has marginally better CPU, worse GPU and defeats the point of Android because there's no official open source implementation for it, custom ROMs for it are barely cobbled together and have pretty much everything broken.

>iPhones are the fastest guyse!
>but only if you're not doing anything that requires high performance, what kind of idiot needs that lmao

My 6s Plus gets hot as fuck from like 20 minutes of youtube.

Totally crap test. The iPhone 8+ shits on everything when it comes to battery life. My S8 literally dies on me every day, while the 8+ can do three days with same use.

damn, so now the iPhone throttles just like MacBooks

And I suppose you can provide screenshots of your 8+ pulling 8h SOT(which note 8 absolutely manages), correct? It doesn't matter how long your phone runs when you're not using it.

>tech illiterate, clickbaiting, teenageer-attracting-thumbnail YouCunters are only valid when they help our argument!

Yeah, I can't get my phone to do that. Posting this moron's video means you believe him to be competent. For some reason, he always gets things to behave in a stranger manner than virtually every other YouTuber, almost as if he's trying to make people argue and come back to reply to comments.

My phone doesn't do this, neither does anyone else's. This place has become an absolute cesspit of shitposting. Stop talking about my phone more than I do, it looks sad on you.

>t. assblasted iToddler

>Stop talking about my phone more than I do
That's easy to do with all them daily "why don't you buy X" threads.

You're going to be broke forever. Enjoy your pajeetROM. There is nothing wrong with the devices I own, this makes you angry.

Are you serious? Phones are more than just a tool. When Steve Jobs invented the mobile phone, he did so with the vision of improving on it being a tool, by making it an essential part of life. Can you imagine not being able to watch youtube videos while riding the bus? Or not being able to post a pic of your meal on social media to let all your friends know you're having a good time? You must live such a boring life to not see the importance of having a computer in your pocket all the time.

>being THIS assblasted

You have nothing to say, do you? Don't project your frustration at poverty onto me.

>What we really need is a mini water cooling loop for phones.

I recall Sony did that already, no?

>thinks owning a $1000 iToy is a symbol of """"wealth""""""

Don't talk to me or my son again poorfag.

holy shit it's this pakjeet again
he just doesn't quit!
do you think you could at LEAST, stop solely using the same 10 reaction images to make yourself less immediately identifiable?

Why do you only have 10 reaction images? Why? Why is it all your posts look the same and are always in Apple threads? Do you have a job? What do your parents think of this tomfoolery? Why are you angry at Apple? Did Tim Cock deny your H1-B ticket out of Shitstreetabad?

I think you are mentally ill, this kind of autistic dedication is unusual even for Sup Forums. You make android users look even worse than the most inflated stereotypes. Post a pic of yourself, I bet you're obese and riddled with acne.

This. iToddlers are an embarrassment

>1+2+3
What is this?

A math formula iphone X can't deliver the correct answer.

I'm surprised a multi-billion-dollar company like Apple can even do proper testing of their own products.

When you have an empire that depends completely on the king, and the king dies...

Gr8 b8 m8

I miss when Steve Jobs gave you a massive manual with every single detail about your computer, from the CPU opcodes to the busses to the analog parts.
Now it's all stuck with glue and secrets.

>What is this?
The state of applel.

>can clearly see he doesn't actually press the + key after pressing 2

Not an Apple shill, but come on...

End result is 1+23=24.

>can clearly see she taps the + and the force from tapping it but the lagPhone doesn't detect it

The state of iToddler damage control.

It's because the calculator can't register inputs that are given too quickly. iOS has gone to shit anyway

Lol, what did you do?

why does battery life always have to be an afterthought on most higher end phones. even midrange gets it right while having realistically similar performance.

Samsung always had horrible battery life.
I had:
- S3
- S4
- Note 2
- Note 4
- S6 edge

Some came from work, some I purchased new, some used. But the result was always the same.
Standby and thus battery life in general ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY SUCKS.

The Huawei my gf uses (p10 plus) lasts 3 days with light use. Friend's Mate 9 lasts like 4 fucking days. My Note 4? Barely a day even if I don't touch it.

> inb4 apps
I used the P10 Plus for a while and it lasted 2 days with heavy use with the same apps. I also have a Sony Z5 and it also lasts 2+ days.

It's Samsung who cannot manage to implement proper power management. Or manages to fuck Android's up.

One of the cringiest ways you can open up a video that isn't a livestream is by going "What's up guys" or "Hey Youtube this is [name] here".

It's even worse when they say "What IS up".

It's all because they had to sandwich the SoC inbetween PCBs in order to increase the battery capacity.

The A11 has practically NO thermal management, and it's bigger than ever. They should have at least put it on the outside of the sandwich and given it a heatpipe.

more of a woz thing desu ne

My exynos S7 edge lasts for days.

when will phones stop getting bigger?

iPhone is a joke. If this was 5 years ago iPhone would have won easily but now even pajeetdroids are doing better.

The S7 Edge is the only samsung device with a decent battery ratio that has been released in the past years. (Besides some of the Active ones.)

So ... it's not a surprise.

I've just bought a brand new one, cos fuck the overpriced current shit

OnePlus 5T in Canadian Maples is ~$650