*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/iphone-x/specs/
androidauthority.com/razer-phone-specs-811703/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meh, iPhones have always been absolute fucking dogshit anyways

WAIT WAIT WAIT, does this come with a headphone jack?

This is a OnePlus brand phone in case you were /pretending/

Yes it does, I'm getting it tomorrow. My Nexus 6 is way past its prime.

waiting for the 6T

t. 3T owner

wonder what the DAC is like... v20/v30 have upped the game considerably

Thanks goodness, nice to see a phone company avoid making the same mistakes apple made.

This is a blackberry thread now.

Do people even use the physical keyboard on that thing? Deadass swear on my life I saw a business man pull up a virtual keyboard on one of those to type with lmao.

keyboard integration on bb10 was unironically one of the cleanest and easiest gesture-based OS ever.
i bought the keyone but android fucking ruined it. only thing that was nice was the shortcuts and the scrolling, absolutely nothing was optimized for that mushy keyboard.

You lose qi though

I can live without it, I only ever use it on my desk at home anyway

I think it's just the default qualcomm one that comes with snapdragon 835.
Oneplus tries to put the fastest cpu, a ridiculous amount of ram and a decent battery. They've been working on the cameras, but who gives a fuck.

desu, it's the perfect phone.
- Best CPU outside of an iphone
- near-stock OS
- non-meme resolution glorious AMOLED panel
- crazy amount of ram
- good sized battery easily lasts a day - 2 days at a push
- 3.5mm jack
- usb c
- crazy good fast charging
- based aluminium and good (see: stolen from apple) design
- 64gb or 128gb ample storage

It's based and doesn't fuck around with bullshit that doesn't matter

as a t. OP3 owner, yeah I'm also waiting for the 6T at earliest. I do love my op3 though.

No expandable storage
128GB max configuration

Into the trash it goes

My opo is still running great. Not really planning to upgrade as the battery life is still godlike.

my iphone 6 is literally a DAP with imessage alerts i pay way too much for... time to switch to a proper hires DAP and 4g hotspot ... fuck phones although i will go and have a listen to v30

Does One Plus still have notification issues, or is this an Android thing since N and M doze was introduced?

Wtf does "quad DAC" even mean? Does it actually have 4 dacs? For what purpose?

>no SD card slot
>despite the Oppo R11S having one in the sim tray

Seems scummy - they just want to upsell you to the 128gb model...

>not waterproof
I prefer something a bit more... sophisticated

the ess sabre dacs are basicly 8 channel 32bit/192khz DACs made for surround sound applications - they gang 4 channels together for left and right to increase the signal to noise and electrical impedance "oompf" driving the headphones... or they can split the load and do a balanced mode.

it works well i have listened to plenty of astel and kerns at my local hifi shop. I have a an iphone 6s and DAP so i am happy but props to LG and One plus for not partaking in this jackless degeneracy

My OP3 nigga. My only problem is finding a screen protector with good coverage that can actually stick to the screen properly. Those rounded edges are pretty, but a real bitch for screen protectors.

>He doesn't have an OTG 128GB drive

Yeah I was also trying to find screen protectors, those things are a fucking nuisance to find. I've given up and just going naked, but I've got one of the wood cases. It cost way more than other cases, but dat bamboo gives me wood.

and it's fucking cheap for a flagship phone. DAMN SON, yet I still want LG V30 because of its decent. DAC.

>v30

enjoy your shitshow of a display

there's always a compromise for everything

I would wait a few months and buy from a high-volume retailer.

OP5 > OP5T

finger print readers on the back are terrible.

>"oh that looks cool I'm buyi-"
>costs $500
never mind

remember when top tier flagship oneplus phones cost $300?

>- Best CPU outside of an iphone
I'll leave this here. apple.com/iphone-x/specs/
>- near-stock OS
if a stock OS is what you want, reinstall the OS
>- non-meme resolution glorious AMOLED panel
why do people want monitor-tier hardware on a phone that will be outdated in a year
>- crazy amount of ram
>- good sized battery easily lasts a day - 2 days at a push
>- 3.5mm jack
standard unless you're an applelfag
>- usb c
why is this a "feature"
>- crazy good fast charging
>- based aluminium and good (see: stolen from apple) design
buy a 10 dollar case and screen protector
>- 64gb or 128gb ample storage
32 gigs of storage is pushing it for a phone

I remember and I also remember the Nexus 5.
Goddamn I miss that phone.
Don't get me wrong, I like my oneplus 3 much much more, but the nexus 5 was just such good value you don't see any more

Can you root new phones ?

I've never used one on the back because I'm not retarded enough to buy one but I sure love my OP5's light speed front fingerprint reader and hardware buttons. For 5T, they should have just shrunk the top bezel and leave the bottom as it was on OP5. Really what's the point of thin bottom bezel if you're gonna stuff software buttons there? Just leave bezel with the fingerprint and hardware buttons.

Yes. Google.

Not to mention, it didn't look like a counterfeit iPhone, cough, PIXEL, cough.

Do you need to have a baby face to use it as a phone?

100% agree. Maybe the home screen looks a little cleaner, but the second you launch any appointments, you have a bottom bar anyway for the nav buttons. And everytime you want to just check your phone, you have to pick it up and touch the back, or hold it to your face... I like just giving it a quick tap and I'm in.

Poo poo Indian and chink plus shills everywhere

Rupees thread

>Pic related. Kill yourselves

Sent from my V30

Charlie, i said no computer before dinner.
Please go back to your room

>>- Best CPU outside of an iphone
>I'll leave this here. apple.com/iphone-x/specs/
OUTSIDE OF AN IPHONE can you read user?

stock OS is what I want, so I run Resurrection Remix because parts of oxygen OS gave me autism attacks. It's still better than the shitshow on most phones

>1080p on a phone will be outdated
the human eye can't notice a difference in higher than 350ppi, there's no need for autismnal resolution on a 5" phone.
>razer phone ram
same as OP5 what's your point?
>razer phone battery
yeah for powering the retarded resolution screen and 5.7" screen. No shit it's bigger, it's a phablet.
>usb c being a feature
yeah it's not really any more, but some low-end phones still don't have it
>quick charge 4.0
Dash charging is proven to be better
>buy a $10 case
to cover that razer tramp stamp on the back, you'd better buy a case that covers that shit up.
>32 gb is pushing it for a phone
firmly agree, no phone should come with less than 64gb, but that's not the world we live in yet.

>razer phone: $700 USD
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH who would buy this?

>razer
Do you get paid?
Can we do something to make OP the first company to realize this in time for 6T? I wouldn't mind upgrading from a 5 if qualmeme comes up with a better processor until then.

the razer phone can play csgo
i was literally in a bhop server the other day with some guy playing on one

Yeah the pixel disappointed the fuck out of me
>uninspiring design
>outrageous price
>no real worthwhile features
>camera masturbation on-stage
>power and volume keys on the same side of the phone
>cancerously huge bezels
>pixel-specific software bullshit, implying google literally starting to move away from AOSP, bad news for Android in general
>Glen Murphy continuing to fuck up Android's look and feel even more to the point where it's starting to look like an iphone

OnePlus was like a bastion of hope for people wanting bang for buck after being abandoned by google

*walks away*

>gaming
>on a phone
>not emulators
Why would anyone want this?

Virtual keyboard comes up for special characters. I don't even know if you can enable the onscreen QWERTY keyboard on keyboard BlackBerries

I just picked up a OP5 128GB for $400, honestly the best phone I've ever purchased. From what I read up on there's nothing on the OP5T that justifies paying $200 more for the same storage model.

>the human eye can't notice a difference in higher than 350 ppi
is this the new "human eye can't see higher than 30fps" meme?
>same as OP5 what's your point
you're expecting 8 gigs of ram on a fucking phone not a pc, phonefag
>yeah for powering the retarded resolution and 5.7" screen. No shit it's bigger, it's a phablet.
buy a laptop if you want 1080p, you fucking elitist
>lol buy case to cover razir logoe XD
the point was if you want a good feel to a phone, buy a case
>ahahahaha who would buy razir phone even though my memephone x is like $300 more *laughing/crying emoji*
end it

*Goes thru the gorilla glass/Glue/LCD panel/Glue/Battery/Glue/Metal without a scratch*

>OP5t comes out
>"hey great this means the OP3T must have dropped price, better get that one since it's overkill already
>they both cost the same
WHAT LE FUGG

This isn't how it works. When a new OP phone comes out, the previous one only lasts till the end of stock. Naturally the previous model gets sold for higher price because of its limited availability. It's the reason why I got an OP5 instead of OP3T, they were the same fucking price.