the eyes...the eyes always give it away

why cant they get they eyes right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VtttfrmfMZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a shitty render even if you cover up the eyes

youre fucking nutes

Micro expresions on zone eyes are most complex part on CGI.

He knows cause of the pixels

it's the mouth/cheeks/lips.

notice on the real, boy there very subtle wrinkles creases/lines leading into the mouth.

the CGI is too smooth to be real.

can't tell the fucking difference
>viewing and posting from thinkpad x220 laptop

actually the hair is the easiest part to spot CGI

also the blank 'real doll' stare

Because people are specifically sensitive to details on the face its hard.

look at you why cant you do anything right?

We've achieved real looking skin in renders because we refract light through pours in the skin. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to recreate lifelike eyes. It's more than just colors and poly's.

Have you ever gazed into somebody's eyes before? It's like a window into their soul. Pupils with no end in depth, black holes. Iris of unique design and color. Whites of their eyes riddles with nano hairs of blood veins. A glazed membrane with just enough shine to reflect what they see.

But mostly "a window into their soul" part. Those eyes look pretty real. I couldn't tell the difference of you didn't put the pictures together and label them. But you told me she was a robot and now I can't see her soul. And the contrast is a little too harsh.

This is the best I've seen it done:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28

I had no idea anything was amiss until it was pointed out to me.

bullshit. that render is pretty much perfect and 99.999% people wouldn't be able to spot the telltales signs of a render at such small resolution

the real problem with cgi'd humans are the unnatural movements, but that could be solved as soon as in the next decade by applying some deep learning.

also,

still we have come a long way

Human brain is wired to process human faces.

Because we as a species are very reliant on non-verbal communication using subtle facial expressions, particularly using the eyes. When something is off our brain picks up on it quickly.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VtttfrmfMZw

Waiting...

>tfw u never fell for the assange CGI meme on Sup Forums

>that day that assange went outside for live video camera just to prove Sup Forums wrong

lol
desu though that small room must smell by now.

sorry assange!
love u m8 and hilldawg is a cunt for trying to drone u.

Same. Do all thinkpads have shit monitors or what?

Logan was pretty gud.

>boy

is this the thread where we pretend impressive CGI is extremely unimpressive and obviously fake so people think we're cool?

at least you found a way to feel cooler than all of us

Ive been doing cg as a hobby for years, the hair and eyes always give it away because its both hard as hell to mimic. Look at the eye shader, see how strong the shadows are at the corners whereas the real image has practically no visible shadow on the (cornea?) The tear ducts also lack a tear layer/reflections

>that day that assange went outside for live video
When was that?

the eears eyes hair and neck all look extremely fake and "plastic"

I can see the difference on T520 with the 1080p display.

It's actually the texture resolution (including lack of blood flow under the skin), camera simulation, sub-surface scattering and the overall low resolution of the render itself in addition to the "dead" eyes that breaks the illusion.

I think it's the way that light interacts with the eye material. the cgi eyeballs seem to have two layers and each later is physically harder and smoother than real eyes. I say this because the surface is too reflective and there seems to be an inner white layer which is also too reflective. real eyes are soft, light soaks into them more. they are wet so they reflect light but a wet soft surface looks different than a bunch of layers of hard smooth surfaces.

look at cgi's right eye (our right), look at the outer corner of the eye. see the light how it extends from the top to the bottom of the eye, see the sharp difference between the lit and unlit parts of the eye. look at the same part of the real eye. see how the light defuses more evenly, the eye is darker because more light is entering the eye and not returning from it... it's a soft material. on that same eye look at the point where the light is reflecting straight at us, in the upper left of the pupal-ish area. just to the left of that on the cgi eye there is another bright reflection... this again indicates are harder surface. the eye is soft, it would soak up a little more light than that.

other than the eyes, the lips are too smooth and the skin looks too clean. everyone has hair on their face, it's very fine hair, usually goes unnoticed but it changes the way light is diffused across the skin.

The eyes look fine to me

Then again, I only see soulless insect eyes in people. I think it's because they don't have souls. Or maybe because their souls are different, because my mother was a witch that surrounded me with demonic spirits, one of which tried to possess me when I was knocked unconscious by a FUCKING TREE and left some of its unearthly spirit in my body, leaving me mostly human, but one little bit cast off angel. I am the watcher and the watched. The lord "god" and his man-slave jeshua are not my salvation, they are the great deceiver and the deceived deceiver, their holy ghost is deception. Peers to the great ones, he is no lord of man but the creator of rocks. Such spirits can not create souls. He promises an afterlife but simply reuses you because he has no other option. Only the true god can create souls, and he has no interest in serving us with a reward or a punishment...we are on a highway to hell. This. Is. Hell.

But yeah the shading is a tad fucked though, and the lack of skin imperfections How the fuck can they not get that right?

who is this sexy baby?

the hairline gives it away, I never seen someone with a hairline like that.

I think the girl from Logan. Yeah, I'd cum inside also.

They ayes are a mirror to the soul. Cg has no soul.