How do you disconnect from the matrix ?

I have been feeling bad about this for a while now. I need to experience some freedom. Redpill me on how and what you guys use to disconnect from the fucking matrix and still have a decent life (financial, social etc.)?

installing Gentoo is one thing, i need more than that. Any kind of tip is nice.

> Intel ME backdoor
> AMD PSP backdoor
> Android & Apple base-band processor.

shady source:
bestvpn.com/privacy-news/intel-management-engine/

There's only one way to disconnect

Build house by the river in siberian woods. Ofc I'm not talking about shitty wood log cabin but proper house with everything you would ever need including power generator and satellite internet. This way you aren't disconnecting from the matrix but realistically nobody would give a fuck about you until you die from old age.

OP here forgot to mention
My job and education are IT related.

Just let go op

Are you talking existentially or just about privacy and shit?

Just kys you edgy fuck

Both

You don't have to do pic related, just know that there's concequences for everything.

this desu ne

The only things that have sizable consequences if you ignore them are #1, #4 and #6. The rest doesn't matter.

move to 3rd world
fbi monitors all ISP's in the west
and they have backdoors in pretty much anything, even Linux probably

I only do
>go to work
>pay your taxes
>obey the law
I don't care to have children or getting married (hence I don't have to follow fashion trends either) and I don't even own a TV.

Good for you user. Working towards the same thing myself

"Fashion" doesn't only refer to your outfit.

That doesnt look nearly inflated enough

What other fashion do one need to follow?

I cut my hair like once a year and I haven't combed it since I was 11 years old. Don't use any hair products either.

Any trendy behavior is a part of fashion, including the phone you use, the food you eat, the games you play, etc. There are most likely trends that you're a part of, but I couldn't guess what they would be.

If you want to disconnect tech wise:
>Get old Thinkpad with libreboot (thinkpad general will gladly help you)
>Buy old dumbphone
>have NO major online accounts like facebook, anything google or microsoft for example.
Get a router with an opensource firmware like dd-wrt, pfcsense etc.
Install a raspberrypi with pi-hole.
Just focus in minimizing your digital footprint as much as possible, there are tons of things to do.

Just remember, no matter what you do, if """they""" want to find you, they will. But you can slow them down though.

this is why I learned c++

Well, the phone I use is the one I got from my company (the same with my laptop), the food I eat is whatever I feel like. Of course, supermarkets and restaurants are going to be determined by trend, so yes, I follow these (although I would argue rather indirectly, since I only consume what's available). As for games, I abandoned all video games when I got rid of my TV and I don't feel like playing on a laptop. I have some board games at home for when I have visitors over, though, and I bought them a relatively short time ago so some of them (e.g. cards against humanity and settlers of catan) could perhaps be considered "fashion" I guess.

psychedellics. enough for your ego to die. Then you can escape the trap of your humanity. But Sup Forums isnt the place for such discussion.

>cards against humanity
This was actually the game I had in mind when I wrote that, so there's at least one. All I really wanted to say was that it wasn't strictly related to getting married anyway.

>that pic
Why does behaving like a fucking normal human being scare faggots like you so much?
Us, normal people like to be around people that obey law and works, because no one wants to share room with a criminal or a disgusting nigger living off welfare

That's true.

I guess my point is that that enjoying something doesn't necessarily make you a slave to society though. I consider myself to be relatively free, even though I have to follow laws for example.

Fuck off retard

Not everyone wants to be a slave to the kikes.

Working on minimizing the digital footprint but its hard.
Hoe does c++ befit this cause ?
This is the place. I wanted to see the technological perspective. I see tech in general as tool that can be used to support a persons efforts
Exactly what I want to escape.

Then dont use tech and grow your own damn food, go to some place far from any city because humanity, consumed by the idea to improve its life standards, will occupy most of the world trying to develop itself

>I fear society
Nice to know

No thanks I prefer to leech off the government

>complains about the structure that feed him
>believes he has an opinion
How many layers of irony are you on?

Paranoia paranoia everybody's coming to get me

I don't understand what you mean?

Are you MGTOW?

No.

Use an oldass PowerPC computer.

Flagpole sitta

What? I have no idea what you're saying, user.

married, home owner, semi-retired in my 30s
some changes that worked for us when we felt trapped, in no specific order
>stop caring what other people think. this is difficult for some people
>run linux exclusively, teach wife/gf how to run it too
>stop watching television all together
>replace watching television with reading
>consume news in small bursts, once a week I'll visit drudge for example. try to limit it to things that have an effect on your life
>>permanently delete all social media
>stop using all ""normie"" products (google, apple etc.)
>stop consuming mass media (movies, talk shows, cartoons - like this fruit and morty pickle crap) go for podcasts and things of that nature
>pay for an email address on general principle
>stay 3-4 years behind tech, avoid people who like bleeding edge new stuff - this way everything is new to you and always discounted
>never follow trends
>start reading mr. money mustache to redpill yourself financially. actually apply what you learn and make sacrifices
>stop shopping for shit you don't need, especially christmas
also this theres a strange happiness in a minimalist life. i live in a suburb (2.4 kids, picket fence deal) and that all look dead inside. the jelly side looks my wife and i get say it all. currently working on buying a decent lot with 10+ acres, building our own home, gardening, wife wants goats. thats living the dream to us but YMMV

There are three choices in life, give to the jewish system, take from the Jewish system , run away from the Jewish system. I'd say the last two are valid options.

the last 2 options are not viable long-term due to how the system is set up

There is literally nothing wrong with most things on that pic, with the exception of watching TV and following fashion, but almost no-one really does the latter anyway.

You're right, it should have been inflated more, that way he would have bounced off it and slammed into the pavement anyways.

>people think running linux will change their emotional well being
what the fuck is wrong with you

The few that are able to play the system and fall into one of those options are the people I would consider successful

a stealthy "never marry or reproduce" poster you got there op, I wonder who made it

Funny, isn't it? They should dwelve more into non stem stuff to make themselves more human.
However I agree with the idea that being proficient in STEM gives you means of defense.

lol, I don't do any of that

being a NEET is the only state in which you can be truly free

>How do you disconnect from the matrix
By committing suicide.

This
Fucking kills me. I don't want to die but I do want to be free and live life how He intended

Sometimes it feels like
Some bodies watching me

that image is retarded on so many fucking levels. it's the most immature shit in the world.

>being bribed by the state is freedom

save enough money to buy land and produce corn or whatever

>being cucked and enslaved by the state
you're the worst kind of liberal communist. You're truly not free.

Whatever Happened to Justice
By Richard Maybury.
Read it please

(you)

>stay 3-4 years behind tech, avoid people who like bleeding edge new stuff - this way everything is new to you and always discounted

You could move to Australia for this but it'll be 5 years behind and everything will be priced as if it's just come out yesterday.

our computers are becoming digital extensions of ourselves more and more every day. for work, entertainment, creativity all the way down to paying bills or applying for a job. to install an operating system you have absolute control over to customize how you see fit, while having the satisfaction of knowing you're not supporting something you disagree with can definitely change how you feel.

>moving to mainland II

What did he mean by this?

Is this what the homeless people tell themselves?

visiting is for sure on the bucket list
im good on the real estate prices there though. i'll stick to my cornfields in the backwoods usa

The funny thing about that list is that you dont have to do any of that stuff.

>i'll stick to my cornfields in the backwoods usa
i have a dream of owning a big piece of land in rural America.

Stop using this retarded meme
What is this "they" garbage, just type out their actual names and stop being a muppet
If the FBI wants to find you
Jesus. And why even would they? Realistically none of you use black market/deepweb garbage anyway, and if you did you wouldn't need this retarded typical Sup Forums advice.

Only if you let them
On one hand is entering a mutual agreement to do a service and get a reward
The other is getting bribes for not revolting

>freedom is not getting married and not having kids
Such a good goy.

I lol'd

Nowadays you just waste too much time, and spend far too much working or thinking about work.
I can't compare how it was previously, but I can say that life was simpler and less stressful in a sense. Life or Death is simplicity in its finest

I've been thinking for about a year now about building my own off-grid/"bug-out" van/truck. basically a mobile home that can actually be driven and doesn't require trailer parks. you can live in it anywhere as long as you have access to gas, water, and food, which is most places. potentially quite high initial cost, but cheaper than rent, and much cheaper than a gas-guzzling, huge RV.

the biggest cost would be the vehicle. the inside would vary in cost based on your design/needs. since you have to build it yourself it also takes time and craftsmanship.
plus, if you were actually going to go off-grid, you should have a reserve of cash to pay for repairs and shit. you could do this with or without employment. without employment you better have a good amount saved up though.

the electrical and water/waste systems need to be the most well-designed if they're going to work well and last. you can outfit most vehicles to be lived in for short stretches, I've slept in my car on roadtrips, but to make something that is a home replacement is something else.

the main appeal to me would be not being beholden to bills or the 9-5 lifestyle. also even if everything goes to shit, you still have a home. because your vehicle is your home this will probably prevent you from hitting rock bottom homelessness.

>wanting to be free from a consumerist society means you will never marry or reproduce
I like what you're implying there my dear tradcuck, women would NEVER think about "leaving the matrix", their little pea brains are so hooked to consumerism and seeking social status they recoil at the mere thought of living life differently. Humanity was a mistake.

Unless we become aware of what lies outside the universe we cannot answer that question.

[spoiler]God doesn't exists, it was just a way to make a society where you can't kill the leader[/spoiler]

testtt

>I don't care to have children or getting married
this is why the government will need to bring in more immigrants. someone needs to pay into that ponzi scheme they call social security.

immigration is this guys fault

Delete your social media.
Stop watching garbage tv.
Read the fucking news online from multiple sources.
Reduce time spent gaming, or alternatively branch out to more intellectually stimulating games.
Find a tech related hobby.
Have a constant desire to learn more.

>get married
>have some kids
Why include these?
Do you know where you are?