These lads stop you on your way home from work down a lonely country road and ask if you have any Anglo ancestry

These lads stop you on your way home from work down a lonely country road and ask if you have any Anglo ancestry

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg
wais.stanford.edu/Russia/KGBDeathMountbatten.htm
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kgb-approved-1m-pounds-aid-request-by-party-with-ira-link-peter-pringle-in-moscow-finds-evidence-in-1559647.html
listverse.com/2015/08/29/10-dastardly-secret-operations-of-the-kgb/
irishecho.com/2011/02/kgb-armed-official-ira-book-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

пeдик

>Yes, I am primarily of English descent, why do you ask?

Come with us

Good be on your way, we were looking for cheeky slavcunts m8

I say tiocfaidh ar la and offer to take the next anglo hunting shift

Celtic / English

I am who they call the Potatowalker

No but I proudly support the right of the Irish people to retake what's rightfully their's

No. I despise English faggots.

LET'S FUCKING DO IT, BIXIN

No good sirs, I'm a pureblooded Slavedish mongrel. Why do you ask?

100% Iberian moor blood here my friend, but raised in Latin America

I'll also remember them about St Patrick's Batallion

they'll accept me as one of theirs

Post more ira pics pls

Ty comrade

Why didn't they do the thing?

what "thing"

You know, fulfill the purpose of their organization.

El sorry amigo, no hablo ingles. A solution to many problems

youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg

with UP THE RA

Get my willy out.

>tfw anglo first name

n-non

The original IRA did of course as we have our republic now

The PIRA almost did numerous times (look up sunningdale agreement) but Unionist politicians simply wouldnt allow it. The conflict then dragged on for absolute ages and kind of lost support now theres a bunch of "splinter" republican groups running about which are really just drugdealers and criminals.

It doesnt matter though, Catholic birth rates in NI are rising and Protestant ones are falling. Its a waiting game now, as soon as the UK economy starts to decline itll start up again.

que?

Damn so Christians on the British isles are like Muslims in the middle east

>British isles
hahah jackeen cunt

>tfw no qt hooded IRA gf

>building support by bombing civilians and murdering random soldiers

We need to take ireland and push it to middle east

My first name is Anglo.

Last name is Germanic.

Yes?

>supporting English tyranny

Myдaк

>No but I proudly support the right of the Irish people to retake what's rightfully their's

They dont even fucking want it lel

No, not anglo descent.

Please i am carring a lot of monies.

omg that fucking adidas jacket

>the guy with the .50 pointed in the air
Dear lord that's heavy.

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO?

i cant tell the difference between them and the palis, literally the terrorists of europe

Absolutely none lads, Barrys tea is better than Lyons.
R-right lads....

asian rapebabby. you gonna do something about it?

I was born a Moskow street.
XDDDDD go on home British soldiers go on home XDDDD

MUH

>Island off Britain
>not a part of the british isles
?

Don't hate us because you're an anus.

I can't believe that you spuds act like Koreans with the nip sea.

Well, yes, if Scots is Anglo to you. However what happened between us is unfortunate and shouldn't happen again. Also those hundreds of years where we kind of threw the Normans back and forth at each other. That didn't work for either of us.

No shooting me or bombing my car ok?

𨳒你老母

Also the Persian Gulf/Arabian Gulf.

Eternally butthurt Serb strikes again

Hi where are the burger?

I probably have Briton ancestors...not the same thing, right?

Cad é sa diabhal raibh tú díreach fucking rá mar gheall orm, tá tú soith beag? beidh mé a fhios agat Bhain mé ar bharr mo rang sa rónta Navy, agus mé páirteach i ruathair rúnda go leor ar Al-Qaeda, agus tá mé níos mó ná 300 mharaíonn deimhnithe. Tá mé ag oiliúint i cogaíochta gorilla agus tá mé an sniper is fearr sna fórsaí SAM ar fad armtha. Tá tú aon rud a dom ach amháin an sprioc eile. Beidh mé wipe tú an ag fuck amach go cruinn an maith a bhfuil riamh le feiceáil cheana ar an Domhan, mo focail fucking mharcáil. Cheapann tú gur féidir leat a fháil amach le rá go cac liom thar an Idirlíon? Smaoinigh arís, fucker. Atá inniu Tá mé ag dul i dteagmháil mo líonra rúnda na spiairí ar fud na Stáit Aontaithe Mheiriceá agus do IP á rianú ceart anois mar sin leat a ullmhú níos fearr don stoirm, cruimh. An stoirm go wipes amach an rud pathetic beag a ghlaonn tú ar do shaol. Tá tú ag fucking marbh, bhuachaill. Is féidir liom a bheith in áit ar bith, ag am ar bith, agus is féidir liom tú a mharú i níos mó ná seacht gcéad bealaí, agus sin díreach le mo lámha nochta. Níl mé ach oilte mé go forleathan i ngleic neamharmtha, ach rochtain ar an Arsenal iomlán na Stáit Aontaithe Cór Mara I agus beidh mé é a úsáid chun a mhéid iomlán a wipe do thóin olc as an aghaidh na mór-roinne, tú cac beag. Más rud é ach d'fhéadfaí tú a bheith ar eolas cén retribution unholy bhí do beag "cliste" comment faoi a thabhairt síos ar tú, b'fhéidir go mbeadh tú a bheith i seilbh do theanga fucking. Ach ní fhéadfaí tú, ní raibh tú, agus anois tá tú ag íoc an praghas, goddamn agat leathcheann. Beidh mé cac Fury ar fud tú, agus beidh tú bàdh ann. Tá tú ag fucking marbh, sassanach.

Gaeilgeoir anseo desu. Go n-éirí leat.

>t. Erik "the bane of Anglo-Saxons" Svendson, Danish merchant and trader of Norwegian thralls.

In an earlier thread, some autist was arguing with me when I said the Soviet Union bankrolled the IRA.

wais.stanford.edu/Russia/KGBDeathMountbatten.htm

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kgb-approved-1m-pounds-aid-request-by-party-with-ira-link-peter-pringle-in-moscow-finds-evidence-in-1559647.html

listverse.com/2015/08/29/10-dastardly-secret-operations-of-the-kgb/

irishecho.com/2011/02/kgb-armed-official-ira-book-reveals/

Ist dies Feindpropaganda, mein lieber Kamerad?

Blood of Tengri courses through my veins
*unzips horse*

I'm not even sure if Britain wants it. Isn't NI mostly a money pit for the UK?

Bork?

Ireland should not be autonomous or have any powers of self governance, not even over municipal ordinances.

Funny to hear that coming from Canada.

What's your name?

I'm french, so technically I do share a large swath of genes with your nobility.

Does that suffice you cheeky runt?

LELELELE XD IM GLORIFYING TERRORISTS

NEVERMIND THAT THEY LITERALLY KILLED CHILDREN IF I POST ON Sup Forums IT WILL MAKE ANGLOS MAD HAHA

IM SUCH AN EDGY MIC FUCK ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT LOL

i am greek

I'm a Scot from a catholic family lads

Canada is Anglo and all anglos deserve the right to determine their own fate.

Cyka blyat?

Going after me? We supported you remember? Ireland carries orange for a reason.

Join a guerrilla to fight against protestant scum with my fellow catholic brothers?
Where do I sign up?

Is it just me or do the IRA look like puberal amateurs.

Tomácsot kérek.

See Dutchie, the thing is, orange is a very controversial color in Ireland. Not so much good or bad, as controversial. Either these "lads" like the Oranges or they'll kill you for being one.

-

The only good jew is a dead jew.

>Assalamaleykum! No lads, I fucking hate perfidious anglo scum, hail free Ireland! Can I donate you some money so you'll buy more weapons to blow those bongs up?

UP THE RA

slavic brethren reporting in for my celtic allies

My great gran was half white

-

That's not an m2, it's a .30 cal.

Open fire

>all these likely protestant Anglo Americans supporting the IRA
I will never understand

Why do you ask?

Murder these soft cunts.