You're a cretinous redditor if you think internet should be regulated

You're a cretinous redditor if you think internet should be regulated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA.
Suck my dick soy boy, can't wait for cucks like you to pay 100 dollar reddit tax.

let the cucks get cucked

they have data caps and go to jail for downloading a torrent already, some extra cucking is nothing for them

You tell them OP, letting Big Bad Corporations fuck you in the ass is #Based!

Can somebody explain me something? Net neutrality was created during obambo's presidency, right? Didn't the internet prior to that nignog work well? What about other countries? Do they have net neutrality as well?

No, we don't. We're fine.
That's what you get for letting niggers, faggots and women rule your country.

Net neutrality was just the default position. Obama just secured that position in legislation.

If i remember correctly my country was the first one in the world to enact a law referred to the net neutrality principle back in 2010 so i think we're fine.

Redditors are the ones going ape shit over it you fucking spackpie

>What about other countries? Do they have net neutrality as well?
Yes.

Yes, because deregulation has worked so well for other industries. Fuck off ancap faggot.

My local ISP doesn't set any speed or data constraints and still manage to offer something cheap.
The speed constraint I have is there because of the technology they use.

lol u mad son

>not being self sufficient in the first place
Get out of Sup Forums.

Redditors obviously want internet to be regulated so the big corpos are forced to appear friendly. The masses who support regulation are tricking themselves. It's a big fat lie.

>normie chart
Go back to >>>/reddit/.

Internet was mostly an academic thing until the 00's boom.
There have been many tries to fuck up the net neutrality, all of them stopped by the congress.
It's always the same story. ISPs want to offer service 'packages' with 'higher' priority. I.e. they want to charge content providers too to give the clients access to their services.

Good thing is that the internet will adapt. Even to the faggots trying to hold it, regulate it or worse own it.
If everything went as planed for big corporations or faggots like obama or trump everything would have already imploded.
This is like trying to stop a town from flooding using just a hand.

This is a real human being. Let that sink in.

>cucks
>cucked
>cucking
are you a rooster

It's much ado about nothing. The FCC rules are being rolled back in favor of updating the old FTC rules. That's it.

NN is softly regulated by the congress before obama, what obama did is putting NN as official legal rights.

I thoroughly support YOUR Internet not being regulated. About time you burgers got your own ghetto.

Everything that grows beyond a certain point requires some kind and lever of regulation, doesn't it?

Sup Forums why don't you make an internet?

Net Neutrality basically means all data is equal.

Without it ISPs may say "well seems you've been watching 6 hours of Netflix we'll slow so hard it's only in 360p till you pay us"

All EU countries have it as far as i know..

yes and no
youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM

I almost died because of that cringey intro thanks.

But the basic principle of NN is that data is equal.
What ISPs are gonna do once it's gone can vary and imo is a fuckton of fearmongering.

It CAN happen it may not.

I refuse to believe this isn't falseflagging

This.
Remember when Comcast blocked Torrenting or throttled specific traffic at the expense of the consumer. It prevents that.

Russians aren't real human beings.

The FCC head is a brown guy so i'm not worried. Brown people are our friends.