youtube.com/watch?v=yhjiLCdKBQw
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/24/rape-sexual-assault-ban-frats
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1444272095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada

Yes and they're not bad but I wish they were like the real ones in the US

Ireland
Nope

We all just get pissed anyway. And everybody knows each other, so got the contact side of things down.

People renting a house together is the standard over here, the fact that you have to share a dorm with a stranger is laughable.

Is that what frats are then? I always thought they were clubs or something.

They're basically clubs where you party and rape passed out women

The excuse is "it'll look good on my resume"

omg lol /10

Are fraternities really like how they are portrayed in Hollywood flicks?

Who hurt you?

Do you hate having fun or something? Seriously I don't see how you could dislike frats unless you were an autist from /r9k/

Nased on Americans coming here for Spring Break, yes, it's all true.

*Based

What's wrong with frats they seem like a good time? Is this another nu-male who's sensitive to feminist plights and hates when men have fun together?

They still do that? I thought they went to South Padre off the coast of Texas...

Yep

Frats are the shit, I dunno why these betas are so afraid. You might as well say "I hate hanging out with men and having sex and networking"

How are you being forced into a fraternity? I was in a frat in college and had a blast. Would highly recommend.

1. India
2. lol no

Is the point of fraternities supposed to be joining a "group" that you party with regularly? I could see the point in it but I'd rather spend time doing something productive.

Here it's not JUST fraternities, it's 100 times worst.

They're all youth organizations of political parties.

That's right. 90% of the socialization occurs exclusively within political parties.

Good luck if you don't want to be part of this, because you're fucked.

They're very productive

There's different fraternities and they greatly help with networking.

That does sound like shit 2bh

No
I don't understand what purpose they serve nowadays

Here on uni it's party 24/7, booze, weed, tons of girls and even time for group studying, you name it
Fraternities sound a bit gay desu

What do you do in a fraternity? Legitimately curious

1. Flag
2. No, but I would like them to be there, at least something interesting.

>forced into one
What? How?

You invented democracy after all.

lol are you dumb, it's no secret that frats are usually full of douchebags, you can still party if you're not in one

Depends which one

Mostly hang out, do volunteer work and other events.

There's different fraternities, off the top of my head there's business ones, medical fraternities, jewish fraternities, etc

Depends which

It's mostly a meme though, at least in Canada they're not like the movies

Thanks for telling me about your backwater but this is about American frats

The only ones that actually look ok on a resume and aren't full of retards are dental fraternities and shit

Jewish frats for networking

Are there any differences between university clubs and fraternities? Prior to this thread I was under the assumption that clubs = volunteer/hang out, fraternities = exclusively for partying

Cancún is big, the one, but I'm a veteran of Spring Break in Cabo (posh), Puerto Vallarta (state unis) and Mazatlán (the shit tier community pseudo-schools) pretty awesome man, you don't have to be a player or anything to get it on with some hotties...

Obviously when you actually talk to the people frats sound more like depressing living situations for people stressed out over finals (compared to college in Mexico it doesn't sound like they have half the fun we do) but yeah, they get to live the dream in Mexico,

Not him, but I bet you call guys with charisma "dudebros".

Frathouse in Coimbra

The difference is that being in a frat gives you business connections.

It's not called a frat but everyone in the same major is expected to bond with others just as fraternity bros would do. Basically, you're in it regardless of your will. You can kind of opt out of it by not attending meetings and such.

You move into halls of residence in your first year. Make friends then find a house together.
I understand you share rooms in yankland. lol that's crazy.

i'm not really sure
i guess not

there are places like but it's just a bunch of random university students living together.
i'm not aware of organizations that resemble american fraternities, which is good, i guess. the whole thing sounds really silly to me.

Thankfully not. "Lad culture" is already cancerous enough.

>they actually believe this

Are Gulenists basically a frat

>I'm being forced into one
No, you're not.

roach detected

It's quite objective that fraternities do in fact help your future career to varying degrees

That's literally an amerifat only thing.

Unless you're in a dental frat or some shit they literally do not lol

>y-yeah my GPA was shit because all I did was party but I was in the same frat as you! hire me please

Unless you're the nerd posting on Sup Forums about how shitty frats are and tfw no gf

lmao this is why people make fun of you, if you don't like frats you're suddenly a nerd

I'd beat you up and fuck your girlfriend in front of you you dyel faggot

1. Argentina.
2. No.

I thought frats were just an american thing anyways.

>lmao this is why people make fun of you, if you don't like frats you're suddenly a nerd
>I'd beat you up and fuck your girlfriend in front of you you dyel faggot

vomit.jpg

Seriously why do you have such a vendetta against frats?

They're not what you think they are.

>if you're in a frat you must only party and be dum and have a bad gpa

You're like the betas who think everyone with a nice physique must be low iq and mean when the biggest guys at the gym are almost always the nicest

Lmao I actively lift and the gymbro stereotype still exists, they're just usually the weakest pussies in the gym

You have no idea what American frats are actually like do you

Not him, but do you honestly expect people too believe you're laughing your ass off? You sound insecure as fuck my man.

I can't say I've personally seen an American frat but I'm guessing they can't be too much off Canadian ones

Why do you hate them so much? So far you haven't given an actual reason only sounded like an /r9k/ user who makes fun of "normies" because being social and having a type B personality OBVIOUSLY means you must be stupid. Duh, the lack of social interaction gives the loser higher intelligence

Who /Tri-Lambs/ here?

>Fucking kill me I'm being forced into one
How?

We don't have frats, we don't have sport teams or any school spirit/identity stuff. We get that stuff out of our system in the army. University is for studying.

>haha I have no idea what frats in America are like but you don't like them so here are some epic memes to insult you with

Nice

Fratbros are obnoxious rapists who act like being in some random fucking frat suddenly makes them a cool and interesting person and people who don't think they're cool are just nerd losers

Basically how youre acting right now you retarded faggot, you literally cannot accept that I don't like frats

>Fratbros are obnoxious rapists who act like being in some random fucking frat suddenly makes them a cool and interesting person and people who don't think they're cool are just nerd losers

>Obnoxious rapists

Woman or male feminist detected

>Think it makes them cool

they're not trying to "act" cool, they're living their lives and enjoying them while you're butthurt as fuck

>can't accept
I can accept you're a retarded aspie, it's fine with me but what you post makes you seem really insecure and mad as if some fratbro beat you up or something

And clubs don't?

>They're basically clubs where you party and rape passed out women
>"it'll look good on my resume"

God bless America

>And clubs don't?

Both do.

It's a good idea to join clubs AND a frat, they're not mutually exclusive

1. flag
2. No afaik, it's just a Murrican thing

don't listen to that autist

>Rape women
Yes... all fraternities walk around drugging and raping women. They also steal small animals to torture them

Even if it is just drunk guys partying and doing drugs or all the shit shown in American movies, how is that good for resumes?

I don't really see the point. I'm an engineering major and spend most of my time in engineering club. We have access to tools, a workshop, and a bunch of cool shit. I guess frats make sense for business majors who wouldn't have anywhere else to belong.

Yeah no you're right, fraternities don't have a problem with raping people it's all actually made up

You also have to be in a fraternity to party and live your life

Also if you don't like fraternities you're a butthurt nerd yes I get it

How many pairs of salmon shorts do you have, you fucking dadmoney pussy lmao

so you gain your identity and fraternity from massacring palestinian civilians, then?

seems rather brutish

We don't rape them at least.

They do more than that, why do people measure shit by HOLLYWOOD?

>How is it good
Connections.

If you're interviewing somewhere and the interviewer was at your frat or his frat was close with yours you just built good rapport and drastically increased your chances of being hired
>Muh palestine

Cuck off lmao.

memes aside, do you support a two state "solution"?

genuinely curious

You're literally a Canadian talking like he knows what US frats are like

cbs46.com/story/23635798/luring-your-rape-bait

Millions of examples of this shit all over the Internet, fuck off you Canuck retard

And people call Jews nepotistic and tribalist.

Memes aside, are you against rape?
Genuinely curious.

The purpose of a frat is to pay thousands of dollars in fees to raise your odds of smashing girls like these
youtube.com/watch?v=yhjiLCdKBQw

That's how the world works baby

People like their own more than strangers.

>Sensationalist memes

Yeah, i'd say that I am

Now, your turn

>cuck off lmao

Easy to say from the safety of your keyboard, Kevin. There are children dying and the blood flows on both sides.

Israel did nothing wrong

I support full annexation of the west bank and gaza and giving full citizenship to all the arabs there.

Of course if that ever happens I will take the first plane out because the country will be destroyed in about five years.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/24/rape-sexual-assault-ban-frats

>300% MORE

>Israel did nothing wrong

You are a fucking idiot

Without a palestinian state, Israel can never be jewish or democratic. Why annex the westbank / gaza when that would jeopardize your country's position as a Jewish state?

Where's that picture from the frat house party where there's a bunch of dudebros wearing chinos/chubbies and pink Polo Ralph Lauren shirts? That accurate describes frats. Absolutely disgusting.

Ahmed I think I'm starting to realize why you hate frats so much...

Why should I care about Israel being Jewish, Israel being democratic, or Israel existing period?

>insinuating only arabs care about human rights abuses, apartheid, and racial cleansing

irony.jpg

I'm not him you fucking retard, I'm the guy that hates frats, this dude just hates Israel

God damn I want to beat you up

Do you not have a vested interest in your nationality or your country? Truly one of a kind

Sometimes I think we sunk that boat because we knew that some day the internet will be invented and that Americans will forever be butthurt about it.

You do? What a statist cuck.

Why doesn't the leaf frat apologist watch this?

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1444272095

All Americans share a hivemind though.

>this dude just hates Israel

remain ignorant, believe me it makes it much easier to swallow the fact that we give Israel billions of dollars each year in tax payer money.

8.4 million dollars per day of our money.

Go cry faggot

My frat is based, maybe if you'd stop cherrypicking the worst and got some friends you could join one too

Lmao Canuck retard on damage control

>inb4 F-FUCK OFF G-GEED!

Fraternities are basically socially accepted cults. The people in them are literally the worst we have to offer.

You sound like a real douchenozzle, Kevin

Surprised someone with your outlook would even browse Sup Forums

I don't like israel either dude I was just pointing out I'm not you

because you absolutely are. and so are frats.

Why are you talking to yourself dude