youtube.com/watch?v=dBqMxvqLQuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

p

POO

No. Fuck India.

Any celebration against the British empire is gay

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0sfhppn1e8

Kys

E-even 4 of July? Or was that different?

s/o to the mother land

Cool, how do they celebrate?

Happy Independence!
Hope Mohdis new tax slashes make you richer!
Also have some indian trap:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5mc7idgFk

youtube.com/watch?v=knfrxj0T5NY

>Hope Mohdis new tax slashes

What? You have no fucking clue what GST is, do you?

Happy ID Inda, don't worry about being a shithole, only 14 more years and you are a superpower!

That's different, my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=-UuFCpFkw7U

No im economically illiterate I just read he did something in order to make it easier for small businesses which is good I guess because many Indians seem to be dependent on those.

THose things are fucking insane
You have any more pics of that type of architecture?

IN

Thanks Canadiabro
THE
brits are dumbasses, you as an american should know that
big parade that's streamed on tv from new delhi, on DD National (kinda government channel thing)

Tamils build these as far as I know.
Dravidians did some impressive shit and I dont understand why Sup Forums shits on them because they superficially read through the "ebin ayrans conquer niggas story".

Yes and China's tax reform is supposed to make it easier on small business as well, but guess what

Legislation != implementation

As for GST, it will definitely raise taxes in the medium term. But the benefits of less regulation negates the higher tax rate.

So nothing really changes but a small efficiency boost for the government?

Happy independence day. India.

Not celebrating 4th July

how do you say happy independence day in hindi/urdu

Less tax for produced to pay..
Less tax for consumers to pay..
Less tax for states, both state and center to monitor.

Ganarantra divas ki badhaiyan.

Happy Independence Day

Thx man , and congrats. You people should start partying like we do.

Ganarantra divas ki badhaiyan to you then mister : ^ )

Thank you man..

Oops.. ganatantra is republic day..
It should have been swatantrata..

The fucking Indian poster always shows up like he's expecting his presence will deter people from calling his people subhuman poo in the loos. Fuck him.

POO

IN

WEED

LOL

fuck off pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=dBqMxvqLQuw
I'm not leaving until Sup Forums is filled with shit senpai

Most just watch a speech by our PM in the morning and then watch patriotic movies rest of the day

Children go to school/adults go to work for the flag hoisting too.

toiletfags BTFO

we wuz kangz and shit

Seriously though, South India is a staple of elite architecture and classical literature. Plus they never got cucked into Islam like the North.

>Happy Independence Day

Question: Is Indian Patriotism classified as subtle anti-Muslim or anti-Minority behavior like American Patriotism is classified as over here.

Of course it is.

You had lost your country
What will you do about this /?

I can understand the appeal of Trump to Indian Hindus and Indian Hindu diaspora honestly: Trump is pro-H1B visa now and against Islamic bullshit in general

your question does not make sense to me, do you mind rephrasing it?

Why are Indians so shit at the Olympics? You would think that with so many people to choose from they would at least be able to get some gold medalists.

Not at all.
No one really cares about your religion. I live in Hyderabad (65% Hindu, 30% Muslim, 5% Christian/Others), I should know.

>No one really cares about your religion.
What are you talking about? What religion do you think I affiliate with?

Ekkada bey?

>30% Muslim
How unfortunate

They love him so much they even fed him cake :3

It's actually the best city to live in india. Muslims here arnt as bad as the West because the hindus keep em in check

I don't think he meant your personal religion but rather that people in his country (or at least state) don't care about the religion of people in general. "your" in this case being used as a generalisation.

The government doesn't care enough for sport competitions, leading to lack of infrastructure for training etc. To be honest I really did wish the Olympics did include Cricket.. it's a sport Indians are good at.
Fuck, I messed up my English. What I meant to say is that "no one cares about your religion here".
I'm a NRI senpai, so I don't really know Telugu, though would very much like to learn.

Indians really are an odd bunch.

Hello.

>The government doesn't care enough for sport competitions, leading to lack of infrastructure for training etc
That's unfortunate.

USA + India = remove Mudslimes & chinks

I wonder how long that will last for. French people used to say the same about the Muslims here before shit started hitting the fan.

Oh ok lol thanks i was confused as to what he meant.
>What I meant to say is that "no one cares about your religion here".
Really? I thought Hindu vs Muslim tensions were pretty high because of BJP holding some influence over most of the country. Does South India exist with harmonious religious relations and do places in North India like Kashmir have lots of religious tensions?
I saw that movie Slumdog Millionare (lol not the best source for facts) but I remembered seeing a mob of Hindus burn down a Muslim slum, does that kind of stuff happen in cities?

All of South Asia is just wacky.

>"""""""""""Indian"""""""""""""""" independence.

It's a shame the British government don't do more to help Pakistani Christians. Britain created them and now leave them to Muslim savagery.

Pakistani christians hardly make up a one percent of the religious demographics

To be honest I really do wish* ffs
sup
Somewhat, you do have to understand that India is incredibly diverse and most of the lower-class has just started to globalise and mesh in with the world due to the recent ample availability of the Internet.
I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire (I tend to stay away from movies in general, and news so I'm not exactly a polymath on India), but I assume the movie overdramatised it. That stuff doesn't happen in cities normally, but there are multiple incidents like Ayodhya dispute where violence did take place between Hindus and Muslims.
I have a Muslim friend here in Hyderabad, who used to live in Karachi and he told me that they kinda look down on you if you're Hindu, is that true?

BASED

There were Christians in India before the British arrived, though I don't think there many in Pakistan.

>Pakistani christians hardly make up a one percent of the religious demographics
More like 3% which is 5.46 million Christians. Anyway the total number or percentage isn't important to the point I was making in the first place.

>There were Christians in India before the British arrived
Yeah but the majority of modern Christians in India and Pakistan descend from people who converted under the raj as a way to escape the caste system

French people don't fight back. If muslims start shit here you'll have literal civil war muziek genocide. You people are too nice to do anything, it's not the same here

Glad you appreciated it but America's entire foreign policy during the 20th century was "fuck the British Empire".

I don't even want to mention Suez desu.

Not really.

Indian patriotism partly relies on the architecture like the Taj Mahal which was made by Muslims.

Muslims have lived in India for nearly a thousand years. It's not the same thing.

happy independence day fellas,fuck pakis.

looks like a pokéball

Thanks for the wishes lads.

happy independence day famalamas

Gondola?

That was true. FDR had set as one of his main postwar goals the dismantling of European colonial empires. To that end, the Truman through Kennedy administrations gave their full blessing to independence movements in Indochina, Indonesia, India, North Africa, and elsewhere.

As said, Muslims are required to behave themselves and it's generally understood that they're merely tolerated in India rather than accepted. Eight hundred years of Muslim domination of the Indian subcontinent has left an extremely bitter legacy behind.

I've been to India and while there is definitely Muslim ghettos and Muslim-dominated areas, they co-exist pretty well together. Bollywood is dominated by Muslim actors. Only in the past few years with Modi's rise has the anti-Muslim rhetoric gained momentum again.

But yeah like you said, Muslims like every other religious minority are required to conform.

merci

Another thing to remember - countries like France and Sweden never had the disgrace of being occupied and enslaved by a Muslim empire. On the other hand, the Balkans did and anti-Islam hate is strong there.

It's astounding to think that the Hindu population were not the masters in their own house for 1000 years, first because of Muslim rape, then the 150 years of British occupation.

What? Do you take all the shilling in news and politicians' talks?

A new tax law doesn't mean lower taxes.

sex tax when?

Yes indeed Western Europe is very soft, coddled, and naive about barbaric ideologies like communism and Pisslam because they were never subjected to either of those things.

>stop with your India great, Hindu great stories
If that was the case, keep em in check, why does Owaisi go around spewing hatred? What about Zakir Naik?

Suez was a massive mistake. Even a few diplomats and politicians have gone on record and said that was americas biggest mistake of the 20th century.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOPOPOPPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE

>be Indian
>have independence day
>celebrate it by shitting on streets

KKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK POOOOOOO POOO POOO POOOOOOOO POOOOOOOPOPOPPOOPOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DESIGNATED INDEPENDENCE POO

POO POO PEE PEE POOO POOO POOOOOOOO PEEE PEE POOO PEEE PEEE POOO PEEEE POOOO

POOP

Eisenhower was a guy who really wanted to go out of his way to prevent any wars from happening anywhere, not surprising coming so soon after WWII and Korea. He also sat and did nothing as Soviet tanks crushed the 1956 Hungarian revolution.

sorry you missed evolution, kaveri

Evolution of Indians apparently skipped the part where man thought of sanitary engineering.

"And I will remind you that every tank, every atomic bomb built, is a theft from one more hungry or homeless person."

Indian were the ones who created sanitation and toilets to begin with. Irony I say

>created sanitation

Indians never fail to make me laugh.

Happy Independence day, thanks for all the sacrifices of your rifle units back then.
Also you better improve your deep water fishing industry since China will be expanding to Indian ocean fishing soon.