Americans on this board think that at some point in history (or even still TODAY) their country could have taken over...

>Americans on this board think that at some point in history (or even still TODAY) their country could have taken over the world but just didn't because they're the good guys

I don't think that yellow guy

We could have after World War II while were still the only country with nuclear weapons. As well as a well trained and large military while the rest of the world was in shambles.

>it is 1945
So which countries had nukes apart from America?

US a democracy. Lose to own people if nukes.

>aland
more like agayland, what even is your country

I'll tell you one thing it isn't. A shithole like yours you knock off yank

You're assuming the US populace would be against the idea.

From a certain point of view one could say the US did take over the world after World War II. Or at least half of it.

Well, in all fairness it wasn't hard was it? You let all the men do all the work and when we were tired out you just took the top spot for yourselves. kek, I can't wait to see how you yanks react when China eventually surpasses you.

>what even is your country
autonomous region of finland dumbshit

t. Zhang

No, I'm not Zhang. I'll just find it hilarious how yanks will react. What will they ever do? kek.

The level of butthurt at not being #1 could send us all into ww3. They have a very precious ego. Obviously Trump has been using this hilariously

This is my thoughts exactly. Can't wait 2bh

This is true. Nationalism here is at an all time high because of this election. We're preparing to go to war again, whether it be against ISIS or whoever. Hillary and Trump's foreign policy needs a "common enemy": it's cold war, 1984 era shit

>I can't wait to see how you yanks react when China eventually surpasses you.

It's not going to be pretty.

If you go to war with China you will most definitely lose. Just face it lads, your times up.

>2nd largest country on earth full of pristine wilderness, natural resources, peaceful cities, prosperous industry, only 30 million people, various culturally productive centers, international business base in Toronto, literally never had anybody fuck with our country except the Americans which failed, bright future ahead as we profit from the vast swathes of land to which we are entitled as climate change opens the north
Whereas you're a tiny gay island where it always rains that has been declining for over a 100 years and will probably just give up in this century

It would be a long and bloody war. It seriously would not be worth it, hoping the sheeple could wake up in that situation and realize that war is not the answer to salty feelings

>largest country on earth
>80% of it an uninhabitable frozen shithole
topkek you daft cunt. Silly, silly, silly billy.
Eh, I doubt you yanks are that stupid.

>when China eventually surpasses you.
Good luck with that demographic collapse you squint eyed cunt

Tbqh us and the chinese aren't ever going to war, both of our countries and cultures are too money grubbing to ever spend money to war with each other, or even stop trading. Also, this isn't the cold war, we don't have a burning hatred for the chinese like we did for the russkies.

We already have taken over the world

Kikes in America DID take over the world, you fucking moron

Yeah and the 20℅ that is habitable is still larger than your """country"""

no you couldn't have.
we (the british) wanted to attack russia immediately afterwards, but the fact is the empire + usa combined was not strong enough to do so (otherwise we would've.)

Lmao Canadians are shit but their country is measurably better than yours

people who say kek need to get beat up holy shit

it's the most nerdy and cringeworthy shit this website does

how does it feel to know you'd get beaten up by a nerd fatty? kek

In which way? Economically we don't care anymore because were not willing to enslave our own people in sweat shop conditions of beat them.

America still rules technologically, militarily, and most importantly culturally.

The match is over, gg wait for the timer to end.

>America still rules technologically, militarily, and most importantly culturally.
for now, just. please tell me you're not actually this naive.

Have you literally ever been in a fight in your life

Christ this is fucking pathetic

But they did take over 2/3 significant economic world powers. They're still occupying Germany and Japan. Only China is still free. Russia is a nuclear power but not relevant economically.

Tell me what about Chinese culture appeals to you right now?

sadly quite a few yeah. I'm not who you were replying to originally btw.

And yet everywhere you go in China you see American business being counterfeited and American movies making fucking buck.

Also the the middle eastern wars after the 2000s were all about maintaining the petrodollar. Without the petrodollar arrangement american dollars would be worth much less since you could buy most thing from China or other manufacturing or resource countries using different currencies. There would be less demand for dollars.

Not a lot 2bh. Can't say there's much about American culture that appeals greatly either. It doesn't touch us half as much as you think it does either thankfully.

You're deluded if you think USA#1 is going to last forever though. Asia has always been the centre of civilisation -- Europe (and America by proxy) was just a blip.

kek a this loser
K E K

american cinema is about the only meaningful cultural export you have desu, and they make money everywhere -- reason you're seeing a lot more chinks in the plots and shit in the recent ""blockbusters"" btw is because they're largely funded by chinks these days, and take more money in cinemas there than in the states, too.

as for american businesses being counterfeited, same could be said for anything really. that's how china has set themselves up - as the worlds factory. intellectual property is an alien concept to the chinks (although they do invest in their own r&d) -- who's the mug here?

It does more than you think. Right now you are using a service (internet) pioneered by the American military and American corporations. You probably watch TV shows and movie's produced in America alongside your British ones. You eat loads of food that is exported by the United States (fun fact, largest exporter of corn and wheat on earth) and you might even use a smartphone whose concept was proposed first by American companies (then stolen by Koreans).

Even if you try to live your life as British as possible you can't escape us, we permeate the earth in ways you really can't imagine. And your only one in several million across the earth that do so.

Also while Asia might have been a center of civilization, we can't make ANY predictions on the future based on that. The 20th century saw more development than the last 1000 years. Humans are more connected than ever and its naïve to assume that Chinese, Indian, Brazilian culture will be able to penetrate the walled cultural fortress of the American juggernaut.

So were suppose to be afraid of a country so unoriginal they can't create their own products?

Yeah. Watch them bitches get all butthurt about it. Chameleons bitchsnapping in 3..2..1..

>being this delusional
Ayy lmaoz

All of this. Fucking yanks can't take it being a 3rd world country. Kek

KEK
E
K

>internet
come on now. might be build off the back of darpanet or whatever it was, but the french, russians and brits all had their own versions. and it was a brit who created http. I'd hardly call the internet an american thing. more of a global collaboration.
>smartphones
yeah the iphone was a breakthrough but nothing happens in a vacuum. also the arm processors powering it-- british.
>And your only one in several million across the earth that do so.
what the fuck does this even mean, you're retarded. as a brit we're probably some of the people most culturally influenced by america, and I'm telling you, we're really not as much as you seem to think is the case. you really think america is a huge cultural influence over china or india where most of the worlds population lives? no. and 2bh, globalisation and the internet is spreading cultural memes anyway, both ways, you're just as influenced by other cultures there as you affect other cultures it's not a one way street..

they are basically like ants or something and are 1/5 of the world population. why do you think your military and political leaders are shitting their pants over the rise of the chinks?

China WILL surpass the US. I laugh at idiots like you getting assmad about the truth. Lololololol

kek, fight me irl bro. mfw I'm fucking ready for ya!

top kek

>could have taken over the world
Right. Could have.

>american culture
Which american are you typing about?
You meant burger culture. And that's it. Burgers. Hahahaha

I kek'd

double kek

>play some video games with my cousin
>everyone is saying the word meme as part of every other word
>"you got memed on" and shit like that
>cousin is laughing his ass off

All of the internet is cancer at this point. Hope you all fucking die.

memeing this hard

stop using toilets bruh, romans had them 2000 years ago
wait so you tell me you drink coffee? literally cucked by ethiopians who invented it
this can go on forever lad

I don't think we could have taken over the world. That would have been like Russia trying to take over an eastern european country now days.
Economic suicide.
And Americans love them some money. So WC would have never been considered.