USPS requires microphone access on Firefox mobile

>USPS requires microphone access on Firefox mobile

What

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

customer support using WebRTC maybe?

>android

iOS

animations bug that was fixed within a week, when was the last time android had anything fixed in a week let alone a year LOL

Same for aliexpress. Just deny it.

Lmao animations on calculator, yeah sure

when are they releasing the green line update?

Newegg asked me like 5 minutes ago

an iPhone 4s running iOS 7 from nearly 5 years ago? are you that desperate?
it was a result of animations, pic related my iPhone calculator working just fine
hardware defect affecting less than .05% of iPhone X. When was the last time an iPhone was banned from airplanes in the US, samshill

why was the ever a bug in the first place

Do you know how dangerous it is to have a bug of that magnitudes on a phone people use as a calculator?

>hardware defect affecting less than .05% of iPhone X.
>samshill
so its ok then? top fucking kek ishill

Do you even know how software development works, neet? It was fixed in a week so I'm not sure why you obsess so much over it. Are you mentally ill?
all I'm saying is, it's basically a non-issue in line with standard number of defects in any instance of mass production. nowhere near as bad as an entire class of devices getting banned from being on airplanes LOL

What about the bulging iPhone 8 plus models? My mom had the "feature" and has vowed to never buy an iPhone ever again.

how much is apple paying you?

>no news about swelling since october
must not be an issue then, it's not like they're exploding desu
why do the same 5 fat rebbitors circlejerk iphone webms all day, do you have a job kid?

inb4
>ITS A FEATURE!!!

What about all the exploding iPhones that detonate violently leaving victims with severe 3rd degree burns?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

>only 7 articles mostly about models that are 4+ years old
>mirror & bgr
sorry pajeet but if it were a problem it would've been recalled like the note 7

Lmao I love how you have these webms and links ready every time there is an Apple thread.

Almost as if you’re paid to post it....

What about all the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus models that catastrophically fail and die on users randomly?

>6 and 6 Plus
you mean models that nobody uses anymore? my 6 Plus that I bought on launch day in 2014 still works desu

For now. By the way how many times have you had to bend your 6+ back into its original shape or did you just take it to the apple store so they could do it for you?

Zero times, never used a case. never dropped it or sat on it and it's as flat as the day I bought it

You should go check up on it right now and bend it back into place and then claim there was never anything wrong with it. Or did you already do that?

there really isn't anything wrong with it though, please stop trying so hard, underage

looks like pajeet gave up--pathetic!

that clip was debunked as a video playing