What do you think of Albania and Albanian people?

What do you think of Albania and Albanian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO6LKIn-cMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UvJC25YZWx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mudslim american puppet

>american puppet
What?

Why is their flag edgy

Albania is very pro-American, literally they copy and ovey everything American. To the degree as people claiming they could be the next 51st state

From a different planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XO6LKIn-cMQ

>To the degree as people claiming they could be the next 51st state
Jesus. Americanization of the world needs to be stopped

id vote PRO genocide for sure
whole balk should be erased.

>Albanian people
I wanna share a tiny bunker with an Albanian qt7.62

Pic not related?

I want to buy a little cluster of bunkers, build some corridors between them and make a home out of them, but I don't want to live in Albania, or share a country with Albanians.

I have no prejudices against them and would fug an Albanian Catholic.

albanians are garbage in america. low level drug dealers and restaurateurs

Moslems

>Albanian people
>people

Bad people, Corfu ia Greek clay yet Albanians enter illegally. I am Greek.

I had two Kosovo Albanian collegues at a white collar job. Both made my dick hard.

I had some Albanina refugee kids in elementary school. They were ugly, smelly and dumb and probably still are as adulst today.

They are animals.

Best Muslim European Country

It's a fucked up shithole.

The world will fuck shitmany again.

They destroy them to sell the metals.

>Malaysia
>Indonesia
All hope is lost

Turks don't care about race and albanians don't care about religion. They are like very low people. Not much bettter than gypsies.

Same in every other country. They stick together and form always criminal groups.

they were animals

worst country in europe

They make me think...

there was a kosovar albanian gril in my hs. she was dumb as hell but hot as fuck

Why are responding to everyone here? Who are you?

REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=UvJC25YZWx4

all of them are dumb

Are you the dirty analbanian?

The girl in the background (with the tattoo-writing in the arm) looks almost like a Maghrebi

jessica alba is albanian

>tfw Illyrian master race
No matter how must you shitpost about me
I will always be better than you,stronger than you , more civilized than you

we are the more ancient people on earth
oldest language in the world
oldest flag in the world

we have more history than anyone in the world

>inb4 greek history
ancient Greeks were Illyrians and so were the romans

we will come back
we will make albania better greater stronger
the only thing you can do is watch your country get filled by us, the albanians, the illyrians, the master race.

fight me niggers

je shqiptare?

une jam SHQIPTAR

Subhuman vermin. Too bad the Serbocroatians didn't wipe them out.

balkan country right? i think they are losing relevancy as the west has given up on the balkans.
only thing i know of them is that they are organ traders and start wars and breed and hate their neighbors? don't they have an underdeveloped coastline on the Adriatic? also don't Albanians live in kosovo and started a war against christians or something and stole that land off slovenia with the help of the west or something because they are muslim and dont like christians? i cant keep up with the balkans seems like there is a micro nation created every few weeks

whoa whoa calm down Sweden, be more tolerant for fuck sake

The ones immigrating here are the lowest common denominator of hicks, drunkards, hookers and drug dealers eastern europe can provide.
I guess all the good ones are in Albania being good citizens and doing their business.

muslim rats

S-s-s-slovenia.. thanks.

God-tier human traffickers/sex slavers

>What do you think of Albania and Albanian people?

Are you guys anything into Islam at all?
There was this Saudi wahhabi sheikh that was saying Islam in Kazakhstan is weak and most people are ignorant about it and he was calling for "showing them the right path". In the video he interviewed random Kazakh people asking them about the five pillars of Islam and most of them only know Shahada, prayer and fasting and looked like they were struggling to remember. Some didn't know at all.

we wuz Tengri

Yeah, I know, but you'd think that when +60% of the country identify as Muslim they'd at least know something as basic as the five pillars of Islam.
I honestly hope it stays the way it is and not go to the same path Turkey is currently going, unfortunately.
Wahabism ruins everything.

Subhuman

>doing their business
Like organ trafficking?

Side question: would you you're less religious than European Muslim countries?

>Would you say*

They're simply disgusting. The cancer of Europe.

Most of them don't care about Islam. But I think, religious kazakhs are educated Muslims

Turkey is not going to anywhere
But i wish we could be like kazakhs tb.h

What are Albanian girls like?

Turkey IS turning into an Islamist autocracy. Your country is run by a terrorist enabler. And he's trying to break Ataturk's legacy and destroy secularism. You really don't see that Turkey is going downhill?

It's a fucked up shithole, even by Balkan standards, Kosovo is even worse.

Sister in law is Albanian. Breddy gud/mut

>cambodia
abandon all hope

Really BASED if their average girl looks like that

>all of them are dumb