Just saw Halloween candy at the local dollar general

Just saw Halloween candy at the local dollar general.
Does your count celebrate halloween?
Is it like ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkDBTMa6Tos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah kids trick or treat, teens go to halloween parties

There's halloween parties and kids usually go to Oxxos to buy sweets

Used to be popular with dumb kids who mimicked their US propaganda shows but the trend died down

I did get to go trick or treating as a kid, fortunately we've been moving towards strenghtening day of the dead, although a bizarre mix of both does occur. Adults get the parties with all the women in sexy costumes so I won't complain.

We don't celebrate halloween.

Isn't it a little early for that?

halloween is the GOAT holiday. one of my goals in life is to be that guy with the haunted house garage every halloween.

Imo it is, but I've been seeing stores put out Halloween decorations for sale already

Halloween as a whole was literally unknown a decade ago, but thanks to USA's projected soft power now every single kid in my neighbourhood celebrates halloween by making parties and going out for trick or treat.

Yeahyeah 21st century, globalization and all that. The world's getting steadily more Americanized every year.

>when the stores clear out all the Halloween candy in November

Nope. It just in cartoons and tv shows only.

Until the police v& you for the creepy stuff you did to little kids in your haunted house thingie.

We celebrate ashday. The day in which the children of Iceland dress up in costumes, go to companies and sing to them so they get candy. Then when they come home, they make wands and hit their mothers in the ass.

It's literally the same thing in here

The concept itself isn't bad though, I just don't think it can work out really well here (inflation makes buying candies nearly impossible, higher crimes rates, rarely see people out at night during the week, etc)

That's Walmart you big fucking liar, I hope you go lie down and die.

youtu.be/rkDBTMa6Tos

This is a video from an Icelandic candy company on Ashday (or ash wednesday).

It's becoming too common. I'll do the same thing as last year: freeze my shit and wrap it in used candy wrappers.

All this cultural appropriation baka #americanlivesmatter

Kek, OP's a dumbass.

-

Not really, although magazines, clubs and shops try hard to force it. At best a couple people use it as an excuse to party.
Unlike most American shit, Halloween has a lot of trouble catching on since All Saint's Day is a huge thing here.

TV industry's started this fake trend a couple of years ago
A decade ago nobody cared about Haloween but young people dress up on 10/31 and parade around leaving tons of rubbish on the streets

>20 years ago
>no
>10 years ago
>just an excuse for bars and pub to promote something
>5 years ago
>supermarkets start pushing it
>last year
>some ugly cunt kids came up to my place expecting me to give them lollies

fucking american cultural imperialism