Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

this is nice thread

How do you make these so fast?

Because Jesus was black and we don't want to celebrate a black man coming back to life

Your president is black. Don't be a racist.

You don't get it. If black people could be resurrected, we'd learn who REALLY built the pyramids

A celebration, perhaps?

Easter?

N E V E R
E
G
R
O

Wow, another quality Australia thread! Just when you thought those wacky Aussies couldn't come up with a more entertaining and thoughtful discussion topic, they popped this zinger on you. What would Sup Forums be like without our kangaroo comrades!

Actually, it would be a lot fucking better if these smarmy, drunk assholes would just took a dive with concrete shoes into Sydney Harbor and left the country to the Abos. When I stop to think about which nationality is the biggest detriment to Sup Forums...actually, I don't have to stop to think, because I intrinsically know Aussies are the worst fucking people on this site. I bet you think this shitpost is so goddamn clever, that you REALLY got a win over those Yanks, and I bet you're bragging about it to your "sheila" while she gets double-dicked by Mr. Han and Wang. But in reality, people are just laughing at you and your complete inability to post anything of worth on this fucking site. You're a shallow, empty race descended from convicts and you have nothing to do on your shitty desert island but make the rest of the world feel as miserable as you do. Well congratulations asshole, it's working.

Easter?

The celebration?

A holy man?

Leafster?

The Resurrection?

The Betrayal?

underrated post

Cause sincretism

What about the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth and his resurrection?

Impressive

lmao I love you Australia

never change

Jesuits hated Easter because of it's pagan origins.
Can't be worshiping the devil now can we?

Paskalya?

The resurrection?

make it white or green or i dont save it!