Worst posters on Sup Forums

Worst posters on Sup Forums.

this.

australians or canadians

fuck your fat mum you bastard burger
Fuck off to fap to animu you manlet rice-eating chink

Thanks bro

Daily reminder the spaniards btfo your subhuman people with only 500 of their soldiers. 200,000 of those azcucks couldn't take on European master race.

go back to /brit/ ngl

i am in /brit/ my flag not give you a clue?

You're a retard, around 500,000 Tlaxcaltecs and lots of other minor tribes made an alliance with the hairy monkey-looking Moors so the Imperialist aztecs got btfo, learn Some history dipshit.

nah, aussies used to, now is canada.

They had local allies and a large part of the conquista was diplomatic/political. The only real fight was la noche triste and quite a few Spaniards drowned in the lake as they were too stupid to let go off the gold as they escaped. The Aztecs won that night, after that it was the Tlaxcaltecs leading a siege using European technology, once tenochtitlan fell most others, eg the Purepecha, gave up without a fight.

Everyone know this pieces of shits are the worst

fuck you

fucking kekekekekeke
agree

Thanks for providing OP's point.

brazilians

range ben when?

shut up, finland

TELL ME ABOUT TARASCANS

WHY DO THEY WIELD THE GIANT NETS?

Estonians and Buthanese.

Mexicans are usually ok but some of them have an unwarranted and delusional sense of superiority towards hues.

>500,000
The combined forces of their allies were only 200,000

Spaniard cavalry count-100
Spaniard infantry count- 1,300
Total Spaniards= 1400

total Spaniard casualties-860

1400-860=540

540 Spaniard soldiers alone took the city. The aztecs were 300,000 strong.

200,000 thousand of them died including civilians.

They got blown the fuck out.

I know my history. Looks like you taco niggers can't even do math. As expected from retards who behead people and dunk them in acid for not paying their cocaine fees.

Your corn worshiping ancestors literally thought the Spaniards were gods because they were white. Fucking beaners.

here's your reply

That's been widely debunked, the Aztecs did not think the Spaniards were Gods and once again, it wasn't a straight up fight, haha, yes I know I'm being baited, blah, blah, you won this thread

Ireland is the worst cunt on here.

sadly this

Wait are you serious? I was taught that Montsuma thought that Cortez looked like one of the gods because of his red hair.

This board would be less entertaining without you fags, to be quite honest with you family.

sorry

definitely Japs

even I can't understand what they say

What? Are you telling us we are worse than canadians? Impossible! Those leaf fuckers are the worst.

Yes, I'm serious, Cortez lived in Moctezuma's palace for a while and apparently even became friends, despite the nobles considering their tlatoani had been taken hostage. The Aztecs became well acquainted with the Sapniards, they did not consider them Gods.

There's one legend that Gary Jennings used for his first novel on Aztecs, apparently Cortez told Moctezuma that the Spaniards needed gold because they had a disease of the heart only gold could cure. Moctezuma saw right through that and told Cortez he was familiar with this disease.

WTF we are suppose to be bros

It's a sad day indeed.

*calmly floats in the air*

Balts. Fuck em

I like Canada you are my favourite country

Brazil by far.

1. Australians.
2. Balts.
3. MexicANOS.

BUILD WALL TACHO

Go brush your teeth ya dirty cunt.

I like mexibros

Nah, it's Canadians

Sorry :(

fuck off dont pick on mexicans you dipshit

worst posters are somalians and that one guy from isle of man

The worst poster is that aussie annoying pedo.

Hello sweetie.

/thread

fuk u

>enters thread
>first thing i see is a namefag and a known shitposter arguing bs

W-we are not that bad, I-I swear!

Hello there, worst posters are hands down serbs, followed closely by israelis (with a few exceptions). Hungary and Poland are up there too.

You can search the archive you'll never find a serbian post something that isn't a concentrated butthurt

Couple of racist niggers