Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/americentrism
caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143016535209/i-will-keep-using-ø-where-it-doesnt-belong-and-i
caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143050585919/it-wasnt-meant-to-be-edgy-it-was-meant-to-be
caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143054501114/and-todays-award-as-asshole-user-goes-to-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sjws are obnoxious patronizers
more news at 11

Hmmmm...
Really makes you think

croats dont get mad at foreigners wearing ties do they now?

Obviously lmao

America is literally one of the dumbest countries on the planet. You are the laughing stock of the planet at the moment.

Especially your presidential campaign is a joke atm. It's like out of a comedy. Let's pick between the crazed attack on mexico fan, or a literal corrupt corporate puppet.

Not to mention that your victim culture is fucking disgusting. "It's the governments fault!! Wahhhh!". It should never EVER be the governments responsibility to ensure the demographics of the workplace in any way.

Things like affirmative action make me vomit.

TL;DR: America is fucked, and most of the people from there are absolutely insufferable in my experience.

This nigga speak the truth

Liberals are trash

no

i go to a liberal college and its even hard for me to find somebody that cares about cultural appropriation. yet i know plenty who rant and rave about "SJWs".

go outside more and stop getting your life experiences from Sup Forums and reddit

No shit its true

Why would we have whites speaking louder about social justice than the "oppressed"?

your language sounds like shit and your country is irrelevant. you are the laughing stock of northern europe

on top of that all your men have man tits (you probably do as well) and your women are ugly awkward lanky behemoths

pic related average horse faced dane

Actually there are several places where wearing the traditional clothing may bother people. Such as Saudi Arabia with it's foreign worker culture, wearing traditional Saudi/Islamic clothing as a non muslim and trying too hard to act like them will attract bad attention because they expect you to act like you're a visitor.

You still can't denied that what he said is true. Maybe it has something to do with where you go. Believe me I seen these type of people.

the people you speak of are only a subset of a subset of the population. their attitudes change as they grow older (see: hippies) and they rarely vote anyways. complaining about "SJWs" gives them more attention than they deserve.

this. i dont think its offensive, but you look like a fucking moron if you go to india looking like an obvious foreigner and you are wearing a bindi

You're right. This movement could have died earlier.

the nigga speaks the truth

Pretty much, it's never offended me to see other people wearing sombreros or any other Mexican stuff for halloween or some other holiday. Some chicanos do seem to get offended but to be fair, that's because they've integrated in your culture.

>laughing stock of northern europe

They are actually in the upper quarter of sucessful northeners.

I go to the most liberal college in the country (evergreen) and the majority of the students are real life tumblr SJW's. Where do you go?

Go to Australia dressed as crocodile Dundee

Go to Poland and act like a nazi

Go to Korea talking about glorious Hirohito

Butthurt is on tap around the globe.

I don't get it.

It's really badly drawn. So the guy wants a vacation and the girl wants a smoke break.

That hurts friend.

Going on vacation is white privilege?

damn...

this one really gets the noggin joggin

but I want SJWs to keep getting offended at stupid inconsequential shit for as long as possible

its always so hilarious

According to the maker of the picture.

Denmark is probably my favorite European country just because of how they treat their citizens and invented some cool shit sometimes.

>Our fault that the system is the way it is
At least we have elections for our leader, how's the EU going? You get a corrupt leader no effort involved.
Anyways, all arguing apart, how can you hate 320 Million humans you've never met?

It's funny until they get some measure of control or influence.

>>Our fault that the system is the way it is
yeah!! so that means Mexico corruption is not our fault?
I feel so relieved right now.

It's not your fault, no. It's the fault of your cartel leaders and governmental elite.
Why would it all be your fault? Also if anything it's more the fault of the consumers of the drugs.

I thought she's calling him a flaming faggot.

The fault of the average Mexican? Probably not.

I doubt America is the only place with affirmative action. It's probably worse for countries trying to integrate migrants.

Yes and no. American PEE-OH-SEAS tend to think they're more important than anyone else in the world, for example the museum that had a thing where they let people wear kimono that partnered with actual Japanese people to do it where shut down by buttblasted Japanese-Americans and their SJW allies. But, this attitude is already found and is growing in Europe too, and European white SJWs embarrass themselves even more by pretending to be be ~oppressed by Americans~ and claiming things like Twenty-one Pilots using O is cultural appropriation.

Basically America is once again ahead of Europoors even in SJWs and European PEE-OH-SEAS are just playing catch up to their superior American counterparts.

>resorts to ad-hominem because he can't actually offer a rebuttal to anything the guy said
you are only proving his point desu

America is, maybe Canada has something similar but no other country really needs that because no other country has so many blacks for so much time.
And Latin America just...doesn't need it.

>Nigger

Opinion discarded.

>
As a "POC", no we don't think we're more important than anyone else in the world, and I can assure you that most of the people who got it shut down were upper-middle class white liberals.
Stop being so butthurt when being an SJW has little to do with race.

Why did the Reed College student cross the street?
For PE credit.
Why did the Evergreen College student cross the street"
For academic credit.

>European white SJWs embarrass themselves even more by pretending to be be ~oppressed by Americans~
i have literally never seen this
but it's probably funny if it does exist, could you show me an example?

Most of the people who got it shut down where white because most of the people in America are white. I can assure you there were a hoard of Japanese and Asian(Because who cares if the Japanese raped your grandmother, they're better than yt people!) SJW screeching as loud as they could and calling for white allies to "do their part".

>Protip
is actually our fault.
I'm a 19 yrs old college student and I can list you at least 6 times where I've bribed an authority.
I bet my fucking life that you're at some degree the reflection of your fucked up system.

tumblr.com/search/americentrism

That's not a good reason as to why they make up a majority of the ranks. If it was then white people should be #1 at everything. Crime, education, wages, etc.
Of course Americanized asians were there, but that's shitty delusionalism from American culture not their race.

Well then you're another shitty person. I don't participate in a lot of the shitty things that are wrong with my country. What's wrong with you?

But on the flip side I would say it's not your fault that you were born in a country so badly established in terms of government and law enforcement that you have the opportunity to bribe them. But regardless it is your fault that you abuse it.

No man, you're just someone lacking moral fiber and rationalizing to yourself you had no other choice, because if you truly did not it really wasn't your fault was it?

>You know what pisses me the fuck off? How much easier it is to find info and statistics about America than Canada. I don’t know if its just because America tends to overshadow Canada on the web or if its because Harper has spent almost ten years gutting Canada’s statistic gathering systems and systematically muzzling, defunding, and obliterating scientific endeavours in this country but it is fucking bullshit.
No, it's literally because we just have more, we have dozens of private groups doing this, and we have some of the greatest internet penetration, especially compared to Canada.

Those aren't SJWs. It's not like Tumblr is some SJW website.

i don't see any of these people claiming they're oppressed by americans, though.

and some of these are pretty good. in fact, they tend to call out mostly sjw bullshit since most sjws are quite americentric, ironically enough.

>buttblasted Japanese-Americans
I thought it was chinks

The example I gave about Twenty One Pilots was actually a thing I was told about. The original post where the crazy bitch wrote her srs business post about how AMERICANS NEED TO STOP USING HER SPECIAL O has been deleted, but you can see the fallout when someone lightly ribs her about it

caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143016535209/i-will-keep-using-ø-where-it-doesnt-belong-and-i
caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143050585919/it-wasnt-meant-to-be-edgy-it-was-meant-to-be
caffinatedstory.tumblr.com/post/143054501114/and-todays-award-as-asshole-user-goes-to-this

>UK:Hey guys we're going to be having a heatwave going upto 23°C. Make sure you stay cool and hydrated since we're not used to this kind of temperature and our buildings don't have air-con. Also the last time this happened in 2013 the heatstroke death toll was upto 760 and old people, children and animals are going to be a lot more vulnerable. Stay safe guys!

>US/Australia:lmfao you are all WEAK fucking WEAK BABIES 23°C is freezing our country is so much hotter than that and WE can handle it even though we're adapted to this temperature WHY is it so hard for you??? lmfao IF UR SO HOT JUST SHOVE A POPSICLE UP YOUR ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING WEAK BITCH

>Literally butthurt that Brits can't handle heat so you display it by showing you can't handle the bants

>implying that most americans will know how hot 23°C is

You don't seem to understand how demographics work. Whites are #1 at everything you listed, because there are more of us. However, there's a huge difference between the ethnicity that's 50% of the country committing 50% of crime and the other 50% of crime being committed by an ethnicity that makes up only 15% of the country.

The majority of SJW are white, but the majority of white people aren't SJW, while almost every black supports BLM and every Asian kid cries on tumblr because someone made a joke about them eating dogs.

I mean, it's really not fucking hard to find out if you don't know.

Also the poster might be really fucking retarded. If low 70's is a heatwave, that person must live in fucking Antarctica.

My favorite is when they try to defend themselves by pointing out the deaths cause by snow in the south, not realizing that those deaths are cause purely by traffic accidents and not people simply keeling over in their homes because it got a little cold, like brits do when it gets a little warm.

Mental gymnastics is impressive, too bad it's not at Rio or SJWstan would take home the gold.

>while almost every black supports BLM and every Asian kid cries on tumblr because someone made a joke about them eating dogs.
You're not this stupid. Right? I'm hoping.

do you normally speak when you have no idea what you're talking about? you might want to work on that.

> heatwave going upto 23°C
Wow wtf even in canada that's not much lmao brits literally can't handle EARTH

I know right?
>23
>Hot
Hit 30 and then we'll talk about "hot"