/v4/ - woods edition

who likes cudding woods here i love touching the insides of woods after cutting them

kawai desu senpai

this one should win

>woods edition
I'm always woody if you know what I'm saying

my life dream atm is to date dumbass QTs from gimnazjum or liceum when I'm in my mid 20s
but I'm 19 and a KV, is it too late for me to get back on track?

Wake up you clucks.

also i wanted to say that i love splitting logs
it's probably the only household chore that i enjoy
does /v4/ like doing some chores?

do you like trimming fruit bearing trees?
are there any lawnmowing enthusiasts?

ur cordially invited xD

I love taking care of your mum.

Femanon you don't even have a penis.

It's nice to have femanon back. :D

Don't you get my hopes up

So castle has few disadvantages

When i go to a shop to buy groceries, everybody looks at me since there are like 50 people in this village so everybody knows each other and i'm the odd one out

And i spent literally three hours up until now just figuring out how to open the damn windows to get some fresh air in. I opened one out of three and then gave up.

you're living in a castle?

Yeah. If zombie apocalypse breaks out, i have the best chances of survival.

now that you mentioned it you have to share a bit more

Fucking HTC sync manager is retarded. I spent half an hour trying to connect my phone then got fed up with it, forced turned it off and suddenly
my phone connects to the PC just fine.

Anyway i'm a guide here, only one who sleeps here. This is my room.

>laptop without charger connected

triggered

you know, a laptop has to be discharged once in a while even if you only use it at home
if not then the battery can go to shit quickly
oh this makes sense, I though you inherited one lol

I like splitting ur mum's fat cuntlips. Hahahahahaha.

wut?

The plug is too far from the table to reach and i don't want to lay in bed whole day. Sitting at a table feels kind of more civilized.

That would be neat af, but afaik, 99% of the castles are owned by the state

>tfw you can never become the boymaid of a refined and sadistic aristocrat master because gommunism ruined mitteleurope forever

hows the internet there

>tfw

poles:
kopernik
chopin

hungarians:
liszt

czechs:
dvorak

slovaks:
lol???????????///

australians: that one croc dude who lost a fistfight with a stingray that was awhile back
tony abbot

new zealand:
???????????????? sheep?

I think Kossuth counts as a slovak

cutting wood is fun

>slovaks:
>liszt

germans:
bach
mozart
marx
von braun

austria:
beethoven
freud
hitler

netherlands:
van gough lol

belgium:
?????????????????????????????????????

go

olomouc
or
hradec kralove

lolomouc

>Kossuth
are you retarded?

Magritte
Rubens
Ensor
Van de Velde

you're retarded

literally who?

are those french or dutch people i have never heard of?

>burgers in the thread

>inb4 autist slovak virgin in murica

kill yourself you absolute nigger

>actually living in a castle

NICE

Must be a bitch to heat in winter though.

sup lads

won a game of cricket yday

reasons for existing:
Germany: The German Nation
Austria: An old country from the hapsburgs dynasty
poland: the polack nation
czechia: the czech nation
hungary: the hungarian nation
france: the french nation
slovakia: a reason to dismantle the kingdom of hungary by the eternal anglo
belgium: another eternal anglo state this time to weaken the dutch and culturally enslave the flemish people to the walloons
luxembourg: created for the netherlands after even the eternal anglo realize how badly he fucked up

>burgers in the thread

>cricket

well at least recursive filtering by flag works

Pretty good actually, got two bars on wi-fi
Its a tourist place so obviously it has to have internet, otherwise nobody would come here

They just heat small living areas, like the room i am in. Other than that, in winter tourists don't come here so there is no need to heat up the whole thing.

At like 2am i woke up from a nighmare and had that frightened sleep paralysis we all get from time to time. And suddenly all those thoughts about how much people died in here, how i am living in former infirmary, how 157 soldiers died here during Napoleonic wars, how there was a prison where they tortured enemy soldiers right below me came up my head. Normally idgaf about that stuff but holy damn that was spooky.

>getting hammered in the sun

why wouldn't it?

segg :DDD

>being an inferior country

>being this mean

>automatic update
>new post!

>british flag

>unapologetically british

Americans are cancer

>subposts me and doesn't even give me a (You)

I have put you on a permanent ignore, public and private. I have found you disturbing, rude and generally not worth talking to. According to the channels you hang on, it strengthens the effect of wanting to put you on ignore because of my general lack of interest in you as a person. This message is not meant to be rude to you, just to inform you that i won't see anything of what you type from now on.

> otherwise nobody would come here

>63493617
>being this autistic

Americans should be range banned from Sup Forums żbsz

(You)

only if the american language is banned and you're forced to communicate with reaction gifs

dont forget about /his/

>american language

>american language
we don't mind banning spanish desu

>gule
>2
lose my shit every time

magyar cigany

I love you

why so dead /v4/?

Summer

I hope this would work

(Checked)
what?

summoning satan i guess

Imagine you would have thousands years old all powerful friend which you could call every time you would just want a friendly chat. Would be neat.

got better things to do

Daily reminder that the Polish-Lithuanian Union and thus the Commonwealth was built upon rape. Saint Jadwiga had to sacrifice herself to a half-pagan brute, when she was promised to William of Austria, who was a true gentleman and a real knight, not some savage.

I made a private mod in EUIV, so I can roleplay as William of Austria and Jadwiga and their ne Habsburg-Anjou dynasty, who has to fight against the Lithuanian brutes, the selfish barons of Poland and Hungary and the scheming evil Luxembourg brothers, but in the end their love will save Poland-Hungary and make it a great powerhouse in Europe.

>tfw always forced to play bohemia in ck2 and eu3 because self modding in a slovak state would be anachronistic and feel guilty playing as hungary

With VeF you could start in 1310, when Hungary was in Interregnum and Caroberto Anjou hasn't solidified his reign yet.

The Csák family was in control of Nitra and most of the latter Lower Hungary (Northwest, Western Slovakia). It would be sort of historically accurate that if he seceded successfully, Hungary would have fallen apart to independent dukedoms.

in ck2 there is nitra/moravia, no?

in eu4 they added slovakian faction and culture group

Yes. But in VeF you actually start with the country Nitra.

In the unmodden EUIV you only have cores to Nitra, the formable state of the Slovak culture in the Carpathian cg. You would need to release the cores as a vassal if you start with Hungary and then play as a vassal.

why do our southern neighbours get called hungarians when they are magyars?

really makes you think

Dunno what vef is, but if you get Extended Timeline, you can start in 1993 as Slovak republic and go from there

>you can start in 1993 as Slovak republic
Never gets old.

but slovakia also existed in 1939

woods are comfy

Some early Western sources misidentified us as Onogurs. Hungarus is probably just an alternative spelling of Onogurus.

Also because we're the true descendants Attila.

>How many friends do you have? Do you have even one? I have no friends. Legitimately, I have zero friends. No, I don't have occasional friends or friends in all but name who I am not classifying as friends. I really don't have one single friend. I'm not saying this to be funny or exaggerating. I have nobody.
>I haven't spoken to someone my own age in around five years. You might be thinking, he probably has money or something else to comfort him. No, I'm poor and have no prospects. No matter what might be wrong in your life, surely you aren't as bad as me. And if anyone reading this is, I really feel for you.
>In case anyone else is wondering what it is like to live this way, I can say one thing. The worst, most depressing thing is not waking up every day without purpose. It's not being alone or missing out on experiences. The most terrifying thing was that one day I stopped caring and the last bit of hope was gone. I can't pinpoint the day, but I used to have a small bit of hope. It might have been the same inconsequential hope of something that is never likely to happen, like winning the lottery, but I remember it was there. And then it wasn't. I used to be a good person, once.

>I don't interact with others. The only place would be a supermarket, but I use the self service checkout. I'm not exaggerating when I say I don't interact with anyone. Stuck in an isolated rural area, don't do anything to make a living, I am completely unemployable. I tried everything, even getting another qualification but it didn't help. Can't afford to move somewhere else to look for a job, can't get a job because I have no experience and now I've gotten old and it makes the lack of experience worse. Can't afford to emigrate unless a job would be arranged first, will never happen as I don't have any skills or qualifications that are needed. I spent the tiny bit of money I had travelling abroad to go to an interview and did as well as I would ever be able to do, but I still failed and this was very basic entry level job. The money I used to travel for the interview was the small bit I had saved to purchase Nembutal illegally online, so that I could use it to end my life. I am too much of a coward to use any other method. I can't use the helium method as I don't want to endanger whoever might find my body (family).

he could just get in front of a train

why drag innocent tram drivers into this

:)

fucking french madman

wot? the frenchman is on the track, the other guy is the madman

what a dick
what was he trying to do here?

oh my, a madman indeed

Most important one was Matus Csak and he is connnected with Trencin most and he was hungarian aswell