your man tier edition

your man tier thread

First for thick juicy moms

>mfw new thread before bump limit
fuck off

good thread op

autistic piece of shit

those slippers look comf af

Isn't Winnebago county where Rockford is?

only tripfags make brady threads
Coincidence? I think not

your man tier post

Wow, what a pathetic samefag

Your man tier post

What does this prove exactly?

Tom Brady cheated.

He is LMM

Check the regional flags

kys

good night its sleepy time

>le everybody is LMM maymay

I will concede that greasy little brown manlet is lurking around here somewhere but not EVERYONE is him.

but im lmm
prove me wrong

Delet this

I don't doubt it

I'm a sex shooter
Shooting love in your directions

deng good quads boi

Not everyone is him but this """new""" tripfag certainly is

They have similar posting mannerisms and he's from the same county.

An Illinois regional flag poster also used to spam pics of some chilean girl, LMM came back for a short time and also spammed pics of her. I'm 100 percent sure Mr. is LMM

Don't recall any of this in the time that I've been here
What Chilean girl?

Mr. Gillen
Aiden Gillen
The actor who played CIA in TDKR.

Gee I wonder who that tripfriend is

imagine being so pathetic that you support the star player of another team 900+ miles away

Holy fuck
I thought CIA got banned and finally left
:o

>The actor who played CIA in TDKR.
we know who aidan gillen is

It happened for a short period of time maybe 4 months back. An Illinois regional flag kept posting pictures of some random chilean girl praising her for a few weeks, then for a few days LMM came back and he was posting the same girls saying the same things about her

Cameraman forgot to adjust the ball pressure to Tom.

why are you replying to him?

Interesting
Must have been busy during that time frame

CIA always always always posts with a broken regional flag and usually proxy

LMM and CIA just have a fascination for each other and like to copy certain aspects about the other

kys

based brady doesnt need help

>everyone is some long gone tripfag

without viniatieri he wouldnt have won at least 3 of his superbowls

Why do you care?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xxv8D1dKcE

No, not everyone but the rockford county poster is LMM

Lain and serial experiments lain. The show. The one with Lain. The show with Lain.

The show with Lain had lain it in. The Lain with show the show to lain had the Lain in the show in the title.

The title with Lain, Serial experiments Lain, had lain's title in the title. The show, the title, Lain's serial experiment, showed Lain titled Lain.

That which we call a Lain, would by any other title, still be a Lain. That title, the one for Lain, the specific title of Serial Experiments Lain's Lain, the character Lain, is titled to be lain.

Lain, the character, titles to be lain, quite an anpt of lain, but does Lain to have become Lain, the sensored expletive line. Lain Iwakura, serial experiments Lain Iwakura, is a Lain, the lained that which she Lains would by any other lain still be an L a in.

Spesua the Lain, before anaeaae the LAen, Seriela EXERPEMINTES LANE serial experiments Lain that which Iwakura we call a Lain would that by any other BEAR SUIT still BEAR a SUITE and that which by any other LAIN.

Serial Experiments Lain is a show, starring Iraqi Lain Star of Iraq and the State of Iraq. Iraqi Lain takes palce in a world where Anime is real life starring Ivanka Lain. Starring Evangelion. Starring Evanga Lain.

Serial Anische alen , the show of Alen the Alein takes Place in the Outer Reaches of Space, Space Place Lain starring Alen the aLeni. Lein stars as The Key figure in Serial Stars. It's full of stars my god it's full of stars. With Lead Singer Inakura Bain.

Serial Bain experiments Lane Stars Serial Bane All STars Smash MOuth BANE? Such a Movie t ostar Bruce Wayne, star of Serial Experiments Lain, whose lead character Serial Iwakura Lain stars in the hit new flick, Evangelion starring Serial Experi

YOU WERE WORKING AS A WAITRESS IN A COCKTAIL BAR WHEN I MET YOU

hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=pXlnUaun1J0&ab_channel=TmiGuy

nee summer and please rape me were pretty good
mezzo forte was even better

Just a reminder 2 Luv babehs

ajajajajaja
Big toots

kys

I'm just correcting people because other people care and I've caught on. Also because I get irrationally annoyed by both sides who either wrongly mislabel someone else as CIA or LMM or the opposite end of the spectrum who say they dont post here anymore

*farts extremely loud at your direction*
Ooops hehehe smelly air hehe

Do you think he'd be that obvious?

*takes a very big greedy sniff*
heheh... no problem

based brady thread

>being this fucking stupid

Is it so obvious when no one else noticed? Besides most people dont know LMM is anymore and those that do have no clue where he is from for the most part. I think he also likes when people recognize and discuss him

Do you think Tom hides in the closet when he watches his wife get fucked by black guys?

I hate all of you.

I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.

Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction. Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones. Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat, flabby chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck you drivers, for thinking that a yellow light is a sign that says 'step on the gas'. Fuck you wheelmen and women that think it's okay to sit in a left hand turn in the middle of morning traffic, even though there is a protected left in the intersections before and after where you need to make your turn. Fuck you too cyclists - you're not exempt from the traffic laws just because your peddling, you miserable spandex covered neon reflective fucks. Fuck you too, pedestrians. Use the fucking crosswalk if you don't want to get hit, and use it before the little countdown clock says '3'. You don't have enough goddamn time to lope across four lanes of traffic.

no, because tom isnt a cuck

t. cuck

who do you think you're talking to?

Fuck you chick on your cellphone. Fuck you attitude packed minimum-wager that makes my coffee. Fuck you cops that spend all their time handing out speeding tickets. Fuck you douche bag doing ten over the limit in the passing lane on the highway. Fuck you lady using exact change at the counter at the grocery store. Fuck you kids having a conversation in the doorway. And fuck you also for not getting the fuck out of your designated handicapped seat when a pregnant or elderly person gets on the fucking bus.

Fuck taxes. Fuck welfare. Fuck the whole selfish, over politicized and party driven government system. I'm sick and fucking tired of policies and new laws with seven hundred bylaws that nobody but you and your cabinet reads. Fuck you councilors and your stupid 'district improvement' plans. Fuck you unions, for asking for so much and giving nothing more that what you already give. Fuck the whole process that allows people who are supposed to be working for us work for interests that only benefit the next campaign. Fuck your short-sightedness, your rush to the bandwagons, and your incessant arguing over fuck all. Fuck the parties, fuck the conventions, and fuck your campaigns. Do some real fucking work for a change.

Fuck you bottles of water. You're water. You're not worth two fucking dollars.
Fuck you trendsetters, fuck you fashionistas. Fuck your little dogs and and your idiotic outfits. Fuck your high heels in the snow. Fuck your five dollar coffees and your fifteen dollar veggie burgers. Fuck your health kick, your diet or your fucking new interest in kickboxing or sushi.

Mari a best desu

he is

Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your name calling. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all wrong. Fuck it.

Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a fuck. Shut the fuck up and just get on with it.

lies

Are you saying he is LMM? Either way Mr. is LMM or CIA pretending to be him

Funny way to spell Gakuto

I think you need to brush up on your detective skills

I won't comment on whether tom is a cuck or not, but these pictures of his wife speak volumes

I bet Brady wanks it to seeing these big black bulls grab and hold his wife

hello

I remember beiing 18

It's not like I'm actively searching for anyone, it's things I've noticed over time

Well Gakuto a best, but I wouldn't fuck him
I'd fuck the shit out of mari though

Hi Latvia!

sup m8

Tom's wife is more masculine than him. I bet you he married her because he didn't have a good relationship with his father.

You were against cuckoldry then?
Hi Latvia!
What? I'm from Florida and am staying in the Netherlands with extended family until school starts

cum lol

haha its monday

send help

This isnt Australia?! I fell cheated

*sends help*
there

>send help

Gotcha , famdingo.

*sends help*

cheers, mates

>watching chinky toons
>random english and german
youre not impressing anyone

I should seriously stop doing the *describes the actions* meme

I'm overusing it

hello latvia

>not the aus
FUCK OFF

>freedom inbound.jpg
i recognise you

It's a good meme

I want a nasty girl

youtu.be/bfLZfyphg0M

hi

>Moccasins

A true New Englander

You'd notice me more if you used regional flags.

He's a disgusting phone poster

>Mixed race character
>The dad is japanese and the mother is white

Gross