Why does Sup Forums like being fucked in the ass by ISPs?

why does Sup Forums like being fucked in the ass by ISPs?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Trump's Indian groundskeeper is doing the pushing.

I have $230k in the stock market and it's growing every year. Oh boohoo I have to pay $10 a month for internet, while getting an extra $10k from my tech stocks rising. Fuck off poorfags.

because it's the contrarian position

Because they need somewhere to shit and the internet is now the new designated shitting street.

>i like paying more for services that used to cost less
Sup Forums everyone

When the revolution comes, you will be first.

It will come in our lives, shitlord.

Because they will do whatever the shills tell them. If anyone question they will pretend you're not edgy enough.

Fight on my comrade! Bernie 2024!

>implying your average Sup Forumstard has any idea what net neutrality is

>Starting a revolution in a county that has more guns than people
>Doubt.jpg

He's almost 8-. He'll probably be dead in a few more years to be truthfully honest.

For every person who has said/typed this needs to have there money removed and killed on the spot.

Your time is coming trash you will be the first ones to go when society fails.

Enjoy the next economic crash, Trump looks like a mighty fine scapegoat to pin it on. :^)

>t. poorfag consumerist drone who needs to watch the latest episode of whatever shitty show Netflix is currently making

Never breath again

>I like being a financial cuck

Sup Forums is nothing more than russian disinfo at this point

>Murricans.
This board is shit.

Funny thing about having money.

It doesn't prevent you and your family from being pulled out into the streets and executed.

Money doesn't make the skulls of your children bulletproof

>hurr durr everyone lives in the US

Fuck off. My ISP gives me unlimited 20 down 5 up + cable TV for like $20 USD a month.

they like getting cucked.

Just leave the US. There are lots of other first world countries out there. The US is done for. You can even enjoy life without having much money on third world countries.

I prefer no ass rape. Ergo I use Google Fi. $30 a month, every month.

nothing personnel

>I love shilling for reddit and all the big tech companies instead of creating a free open market

Pls crawl back to your NN circlejerk on reddit shill

you are legitimately retarded

I live alone in the middle of nowhere. Miles from my nearest neighbor. Nice try.

Sup Forums only parrots what they hear in Sup Forums, most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about so you see posters like the idiot that thought businesses don't have a separate connection with QoS.

>implying

>less 56% faces on the internet
godspeed

There is a reason why the big tech companies like google and netflix want NN. To push down competition and gain more money and power. They use websites like reddit to influence public opinion. Removing NN will grow the econmy and allow for more ISPs to be founded. There's a reason why Trump, a highly successful businessman who is already sending our economy into overdrive wants to remove NN. It's going to be great

A separate connection for businesses would be illegal under net neutrality. All traffic must be treated equally.

>Removing NN will grow the econmy and allow for more ISPs to be founded
like how it did for telephone companies in the 80s?

Shit, after all these years they haven't figured out what white is.

It's not only netflix, it's the entire internet. It's hilarious that you have the brass balls to call someone else a consumerist drone while defending this shit.

It's a LARPing board that keeps all the shitposting on the other boards. They're like the NSA.

I really hope they remove net neutrality just so all the redditors kill themselves.

Have you never seen a horror flick, that's literally where most of the casts in most of those movies goes to get slaughtered. It's not unrealistic to expect that random passers by won't opt in to robbing and killing you for the valuables in your possession.

No it's not illegal because it's a different class of connection altogether you retard. Do you know what MPLS and metro ethernet are? Can you tell the difference between consumer internet and them?

your life must be sad if you only care about certain internet users and nothing else

>Removing NN will grow the econmy
You can't even spell "economy." That's the problem with all the trained retards who just parrot whatever they read on Sup Forums. They're absolutely retarded.

Idc just call your representatives

already did

>no agrument

>agrument
(You)

I think whoever you're getting your opinions from got their network layers mixed up and somehow managed to bring up completely irrelevant shit onto this debate.

What was your argument? That you're an obedient cockstain that parrots whatever he reads on Sup Forums?
Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

Get off my board, libtards

Stay in /r/the_donald, reddidiot.

Let me re-read your post:
>A separate connection for businesses would be illegal under net neutrality. All traffic must be treated equally.
You claimed separate connections are illegal yet they fall into a different class altogether and are perfectly fine by law. Your consumer connection has zero guarantees and no business that requires an actual SLA should be using them, because it shares bandwidth with every other consumer out there.
Just admit you said something stupid and move on. Disclosure: I have worked in an ISP and have networking certs.

Totally unlike reddit that were raving for bernie and hillary to win while Sup Forums literally memed Trump into power. Remember Sup Forums is always right. NN is dead. This is BTFO reddit and life will go on. But even better since the lack of NN will encourage new growth and prevent monopolies

Don't worry, I'm sure the hero judges who've blocked the travel ban and sanctuary city funding have our backs! Liberal politicians are the only ones left who have the people's interest at heart.

>why does Sup Forums like being fucked in the ass by ISPs?
But Sup Forums who supports Trump. You know, the guy whose administration is suing to block the AT&T / Time Warner merger and crush monopolies. You're thinking of the disciples Sanders Claus the magical jewish gift-giver over at reddit. You know, the man of the people known for feats such as sabotaging Ron Paul's efforts to audit the FED and supporting Hillary's run for president.

>government with unlimited power that only gets voted on every 4 years
>ISP with thousands of jobs and billions of dollars at stake whose share price can take a dive at any moment.

I'll trust the one with the most to lose.

>crush monopolies
L M A O
M
A
O

>people literally dont understand how net neutrality works
its going to be google, facebook, and streaming services fucking you in the end not ISPs
Ask yourself who you hate more: Google or your ISP? your answer to that question determines your stance on the matter

>I have $230k in the stock market
You better be worth several million dollars, because anyone wasting their money like that is a damn fool.

>its going to be google, facebook, and streaming services fucking you in the end not ISPs
here's (You)r reply

Strong rebuttal. Upvoted.

>its going to be google, facebook, and streaming services fucking you in the end not ISPs
>Ask yourself who you hate more: Google or your ISP? your answer to that question determines your stance on the matter
You post this exact text in every thread.
Net neutrality is access to any website being equal, you lie spreading shill.

>all of these leftypol retards pretending to be tough in this thread
sad

>bernie and hillary
What does that have to do with net neutrality? Stop trying to change the subject, you hug-deprived mongoloid.

People will only bitch about it if it affects their own shit.

It's like this for everything. Same with the gun problem.
Every single time fudds go "But they just want to take the evil black ass salt weapuns! my hunting wooden rifle will be safe!" then they lose their shit too.

That's the problem with people, they can't see an issue past their own self gain even though they will be the next in line to get fucked.

Sup Forums will get rekt for sure, google already went full retard jew on people demonetizing the shit out of everything and giving people strikes to get rid of shit that they didn't like.
Guess what site isn't the leftie paradise? Yep, Sup Forums.

Can't wait to have to pay 50 bucks for a VPN to shitpost because Sup Forums is part of le evil nazi hate speech intrawebz who must be purged.

what the hell is leftypol?

explain why most of america only has 1 FUCKING ISP then, lol

>the travel ban and sanctuary city funding
The subject is net neutrality. Try to stay on topic, you ADD-addled retard.

except you're wrong

because of these stupid commies.

>he doesnt know that the push to end net neutrality started by ISPs suing for the ability to charge netflix for its massive overuse of its lines to deliver their service to their customers
>he doesnt understand that internet based corporations will bear the brunt of the cost rather than the customer because there is far more of an incentive for a business to retain a customer than for a customer to retain the business as a provider
>he doesnt realize that said corporations will move that cost onto the customer in the form of higher fees, more ads, and less free content.
The people expecting their internet bill to turn into a cable bill are literally falling for reddit misinformation. Notice who are the most vocal supporters of net neutrality and you will truly see

note: netflix is no longer a supporter of net neutrality as they already made a deal with most major isps so the picture is slightly outdated

my ISP.

Except he isn't, those ISPs are not available in every region.

Russian trolls from pol are astroturfing Sup Forums net neutrality threads hard. Remember no American that isn't a corporation benefits from net neutrality being overturned. Need proof? Look at how consistently "leftists" and even Hilary fucking Clinton come up in all of these threads. NO ONE talks like that except the invasive russian trolls that have infected half the internet

>being willfully ignorant

It's not leftypol. If you look at leddit/r/all, it's literally (LITERALLY) 22 out of 25 threads of Google shills astroturfing for NN.

then you likely support net neutrality and I respect your opinion

>muh ad-hominem and no real arguments
Sup Forums truly is a pustule that needs to be popped.

wow, if you aren't a troll you're the fucking dumbest sack of shit in the world

>>he doesnt understand that internet based corporations will bear the brunt of the cost rather than the customer because there is far more of an incentive for a business to retain a customer than for a customer to retain the business as a provider

INCENTIVE FOR A BUSINESS TO RETAIN A CUSTOMER? RETAIN A CUSTOMER? The customer has no where to go in their plan you fucking ignorant piece of shit.

Do everyone a favor and when any important decisions are made go stick your finger up your ass in a dark room somewhere. You don't understand anything

Thank Obama & co for that. Trump has been in office for less than a year (and had his administration in place for much less than that), and he's already suing AT&T. You're welcome, you'll reap the benefits with the rest of us even if you fell for the jewish communist this election. Just wise up in the future.

Make a convincing argument against it instead of just calling everyone shills. And no, loving daddy very much isn't a good one.

>why does Sup Forums like being fucked in the ass by ISPs?
Because their only directive is to be contrarian. It's Sup Forums for politics.

That's discounting the occasional astroturfing shill, but most of these threads seem to be people making emotional appeals on an issue they don't understand.

you dont even understand the meaning of the words you are spouting and seem to lack enough self awareness to see that you are in fact strawmanning instead of trying to refute the argument

What the fuck does that have to do with the monopoly telephone and internet providers have all over the country? You're infatuated with your magapede diarrhea to the point of incoherence and self harm.

>because there is far more of an incentive for a business to retain a customer than for a customer to retain the business as a provider
read

What argument would I need? NN proponents are the ones shameless enough to claim that we need to change how the internet is regulated in order for it so stay as it is, and has been for decades without the need for NN. What response other than derisive laughter does such a claim merit?

>you dont even understand the meaning of the words
You're attacking the character of the people against net neutrality, not the issue itself. You can't address the subject because your position is indefensible.
Try to read the picture you just posted, you oblivious moron.

>b-but AT&T
how about comcast?
...oh

>that awful reading comprehension
There is far more of an incentive for companies like netflix to pay for access to their customer than for the customer to pay for access to netflix. You can see this by the fact that netflix literally already has a deal with most major ISPs which is why their stance on NN has mysteriously shifted recently
At least learn how to analyze an argument before going head first into an assblasted full caps tirade that just shows how much of a brainlet you are

>what relevance do monopoly-busting efforts by the trump administration have to the fact that consumers are harmed by monopolies established before Trump came into power
Are you literally retarded? Don't answer; rhetorical question.

What part of NO FAST LANES do you not understand? Paying more for business class internet is just another fast lane where the big guys are destroying the little guys and must be stopped!

>we need to change how the internet is regulated in order for it so stay as it is.
That's not what this debate is all about. What possesses creatures like you to spread their brain damage is anyone's guess.

>>what relevance do monopoly-busting efforts
Some monopolies, am I rite? Good job being an obedient sycophant parroting stupid shit.

belittling someone that responds to arguments with memes is not an ad hominem because there is no argument to refute, there was just a (you) shitpost.
So far the only people that have tried to actually refute my arguments are two people that literally did not read what I typed properly and just made themselves look like angry idiots.
Again, you are need to be willfully ignorant to not see the irony of your post

The part where you forgot to make the distinction between public internet service and private WAN service.

read it again, that sentence does not mean what you think it means

>belittling someone that responds to arguments with memes is not an ad hominem
explain where the supposed memes were

Join the petition2

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality

So 'business" tier internet isn't connected to the publoc internet? Are you retarded?

Cool straw man, bro.