Is anyone else mad when they see women commended for being in STEM?

Is anyone else mad when they see women commended for being in STEM?
>free money for being a woman
>beta orbiters do homework for you
>easier time getting a STEM job for being a woman
>beta coworkers buy gifts and are nice to you because you are a woman
>fast track to management/director in STEM companies for being a woman
It is easier to be a woman in STEM than a man. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can’t.

yeah..their standards are low in everything not just coding, stuff like sports, research, etc

welcome to the 21st century, where we lay waste to the talents of men for a great experiment in the hopes that women have the inclination and capacity for things other than raising a family and child-bearing.

love this picture

Why don't you be a transwoman and show us how easy it is.

she's a triggered cunt
blocked me from her twitter shit for replying "cd women coders ....file not found"

nobody was talking about trannies and they arent women anyway

his is actually a great idea, one that many have no doubt successfully executed

>identify yourself as trans
>dress as trans for giggles
>get into prestigious schools and workplaces with mediocre performance because of the transcard
>?
>profit

In this case, transwoman is the next best thing since OP can't be a cis woman anyway.

kek!

i wouldn't go that far though. it is just that women coders who are reasonably competent (not superstars) are few and far between

A truly great cause, so that we can have less offspring!

And all you have to do is trash your dignity. What a bargain!

better sucks some or a lot of dicks too while you're at it.

>dignity
it is overrated anyways
also
>2018
>worrying about things like morality and dignity

do you think OP have any dignity left?

interesting that all of you only want to attack people who share a different opinion and at the same time acknowledge that they have an unfair advantage just because of their sex.

>want to attack people
what are you smoking?

if you cant actually do the work you dont make it very far

confirmed for not knowing anything about stem

Reparations, nigga.

>>beta orbiters do homework for you
LOL this is so true.

Hot girls in the computer lab always get a nice deal of guys helping.

>tfw I helped a cute Asian girl a bit too much with her homework
Damn, so I'm part of the problem.

>It is easier to be a woman in STEM than a man.

I can't think of anywhere that it's not easier for women.

And still women will be get out STEM because is shitty and gets on sales,marketing,HR or mananger, feminist will cried muh few women STEM

>muh sekret club meme
sage

>>beta orbiters do homework for you
>mfw I have two girls doing homework for me
Rule 1. Be goog looking
Rule 2. Don't be ugly

If you're good enough at technology, you don't actually need a job.

A few weeks ago I heard two Stacie's talking about them not having enough time to qualify for all of the scholarships they qualify for.
They were complaining that some required a 2 page essay.
I'm working 20-30 hours a week and watching two people complain about 2k+ for a 20 min long paper was simply ebin.

Nope. I don't let other people control how I feel about life, I just know in the end I'm going to live a life where I don't regret not doing anything. If that lady wants to do all that shit and feel good about herself on her deathbed more power to her, if she thinks she'll ever make a bigger impact than me on this earth then she can go suck a fat dick while I hustle up some capital.

>she's a triggered cunt
>blocked me from her twitter shit for replying "cd women coders ....file not found"

You don't cd into a file you absolute imbecile.

A professor at my uni told me that in the past, when he was working as a software developer, he was told by his superior to create a team and to DEFINITELY not include women (he said whores).
That company still exists

It doesn't work that way. The only transwomen I know who are actively employed are more competent than their male colleagues.