Why are americans so retarded

why are americans so retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_1FbjuJp4E
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6407672/British-actors-are-too-ugly-for-foreign-audiences-says-British-TV-boss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>from a Brit, of all people

The Middle East, Israel/Palestine in particular are fucked because of what you limeys did in the past.

Isles heritage

why did brits help create both shit hole?

They wanted more competent peoples to handle it.

Yes they are

Oy vey, you wouldn't be an antisemite, would you?

haha lmao phamm I cant understan a werd u sayin wat is that british or sumthin

>he thinks OP is actually British
Oh how cute.

all of you kill ureselves ameritards

Is zainichi korean

Why do Americans have such creepy smiles?

Jog on back to Karachi where you came from, OP.

because they dont have to bother hiding their ugly ass teeth like the british

because if they dont smile their friends think they are creepy so they are forced to smile regardless if they want it or not

youtube.com/watch?v=l_1FbjuJp4E

is this actually a relateable enough experience for yanks to be lampooned in an american comedy tv show?

I am SICK and TIRED of the ''>amerifat education'' meme and the people who will endure a fucking captcha to make such a unfunny joke should blow their fucking brains out immediately. Like, what makes you wake up in the morning and think ''Oh, gelly gee, i wonder if there's any burgers on Sup Forums i can call SHOT today!'' and then proceed to shitpost in your lonliness like the pathetic fucking loser you are. I've noticed a trend of by their flags, its generally Yuros and their equally retarded third world friends, like everyone else on this board who's not American.

The funny thing about this that even our neighbours who are equally as cucked as our politicians are making these shitposts. I can understand Canadian people thinking these jokes are funny because they are subhumans. Litterally leafs. But fucking Mexicans? They also open up the gates of hell to sacrify their own culture to Aztecs and niggers.

British people too. Like there is litterally no reason for other Anglos to bitch on America because their inferior countries are litterally no different (exept they are slightly worse). It HAS to do with jealousy. We Americans are just much smarter and sexier than your avergae Bongladeshi and Mexifats.

But enough of that, i just simply do not get why you have to attack me whenever i decide to go outside /cum/ to browse this shithole of a board when its filled with litteral cancer like plain unfunny memes. Are your lives that pathetic and sad that you go to a site dedicated to cartoon pedophilia only to make fun of a dude because he happens to live in another country? Thats just sad.

Like for real, i get more entertainment from sniffing my own wet farts than going to this board. I come here to discuss different cultures and learn shit but i have came to the conclusion that its really useless when all the people here are the same kind of neckbeards that only watch anime.

And you call me fat.

why does the anglosphere bar maybe canada hate america the most on Sup Forums?
especially britain, our countries love each other irl but on Sup Forums they seem to be out for our blood

Inbreeding

>Being British
>Ever

I'm seriously confused as to how anybody can live in the UK:

lmao @ the UK.

-fuked up teeth
-inbred chav kunts
-British People uglier people than a bald fuking cat
-illiterate, stupid as phuck
-have never won a war in history
-phaggy time accent
-no culture
-worship a fairy tale prince and royal family who suck up all their tax money
-rains 96% of the time there, horrible weather.
-every week in the news, you see a story about two chavs having sex within their own family. god knows how much incest goes undocumented

how they aren't a 3rd world country is beyond me.

i just cant help but lol @ the dumb fuking kunts.

and don't get me started on your military history.

-BRB losing 99.9% of land we once held.
-BRB getting slaughtered by a bunch of basically unarmed americans
-BRB we'd be speaking german if the US didn't clean up our mess in ww2

Such a joke you Britbongs are, even your actors aka 'good looking Brits' are still too ugly for American audiences generally.

See:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6407672/British-actors-are-too-ugly-for-foreign-audiences-says-British-TV-boss.html

If you're British, just kill yourself.

Why do Brits like Curb Your Enthusiasm so much? It's seriously a garbage-tier show.

Because we have a better sense of humour than y*nks

It's literally just old men being cunts to each othe-...

Oh, I get it now.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read