Wake up

>Wake up
>take a shower
>drink my café au lait
>remember that i live in a country where a good half of the population despise me and want me thrown in a boat direction africa
>feel a bit sad

Bonjour Mamadou

You're a good lad, no doubt, but in the end we have to accept that no force for universal justice will give us all our due.

>Wake up
>take a shower
>drink my irn bru
>remember that i live in a "country" that has no political and cultural independence and that my heritage is a joke
>feel a bit sad

all the non whites gotta go back

i'm white in my mind and soul

*begs for forgiveness for my ancestors's sins*

>wake up
>take a shower
>drink my Estus
>remember that Astraea will never love you the way you do
>feel a bit sad

>Wake up
>Take a shower
>Drink my VB
>remember that China is slowly buying the country and that I'll spend the rest of my life working so the baby boomers can retire while i'll never get to retire myself
>Shitpost on int

>wake up
>eat liverspread on bread
>drink my first beer of the day
>beer gives me clarity on the fact that I will do nothing but drink beer for the rest of my life
>feels great

Well at least you're no longer in Africa.

Now ask yourself how germans feel,we even import brown people to alleviate that guilt.

Ps: I liked how the muslim community officially and openly decided to not bury the priests killer.

Muslims here stick to close tkgether to admit AN fault, thats my main beef with them.

Us against them, violently protesting against Mohammed carricatures but not criticising other muslims to preserve unity.

Those people enable extremists.

Black tea, beskada,goudo and black berry jelly.

Alcohol is a sometimes thing.

you have to go back, Bilel

Holocaust 2.0 saracen boogalioo when?

>Wake up
>head down to the beach
>surf for half an hour in the warm morning sun
>have a big breakfast at a cafe overlooking the water
>shitpost on Sup Forums on my phone
>feel breddy gewd

Don't worry that half will become 5% in your lifetime

>Warm water.

Decadent bastard.

>Flee from islamic shithole to better place, turn it into islamic shithole.

Luckily you do not have that danger.

What about sharks ?

> saracen boogalioo'

top zozzle

Negger, it was the French government the one who choose to accept them, not the immigrants fault, they just want the gibz me dat and grabs.

Thats the worst part.

De Gaule knew what was up..

>memes
heh

The French Revolution seemed to work pretty well, why not a second one?

You're being babysitted by a superior country to yours, yet you're feeling sorry for yourself? Fuck off.

That is not true, if a significant part of the population wanted you to go back to africa you would be going back right now.

>>drink my café au lait
Subtle