>2016
>drinking shitty water

who the fuck drinking tap water

certainly not you :DDD

you might know us as the First World. We have sufficiently advanced technology and political, social and economic systems that we can reliably deliver clean potable water under pressure to every household.
Hell, we're so good at it that most of us bathe in the stuff and use it to water our plants.

I use this

First worlders

Yay

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>unsafe drinking watertugal

>2016
>using incorrect maps

The tap water is good to drink here, and it's tasty. Who the fuck made this shit?

>spain
>italy
>US

This

>late August
>still memeing Barbosa

Stop forcing this shitty map, it is not true. Wealthness of ones country has nothing to do with clean water.

water isn't supposed to taste like anything mate.
But milk is the true drink of conquerors.

This map is false as well, in Russia every adult can drink milk.

PORTUGAL
O
R
T
U
G
A
L

Every one in my family can drink milk just fine

pretty sure the Malawi Lake isn't a milk hotspot

its funny how a poo peelander makes a thread when just the other day they literally drank shitty water, since the taps had animal fecalia in it

>1st world cuntry

toppest of keks

Water is supposed to taste like water. And it's good here. Very good.

How's your life as an illegal construction worker going, Ion?

szevasz Radu, hogy ityeg Belgiumban?

huzd bele a faszod anyadba tbqh

Portugal why?

>drinking tap water
what kind of a meme is this. 1 liter of water costs 10 cents cant you just buy it?

WTF is that with Florida true????

and what's that green South American country?

Enjoy the truth, we are in your club.

>WTF is that with Florida true????
No

>and what's that green South American country?
Ecuador

Ignore the guy, he's some faggot who got left by his Hungarian gf or some shit and now he's been shitposting against you guys for weeks

Is this your first day here

Tap water has to comply to higher standards than bottled water. At least over here in civilization.

it is my 2nd day actually :DDD

number of keks: around 0

in southern Chile (Talca and below) you can totally drink tap water, it's as good as the water in Finland

What makes you think it's bad here?
Leave stupid memes aside, please.

At least in Catalonia, it's perfectly fine. And it's probably like this in all Spain.
(Well, maybe except in the South. But who wants to go there anyway...)

>Croatia
>unsafe
What the fuck

Do you care to explain what specifically makes you think the US has unsafe drinking eater?

We first world nao son!

1 liter of pure, tasty and always brisk water costs 0,00075 cents and it's delivered straight to my house, why would you spend like 10 cents for a liter? Are you stupid?

People in civilized countries.

I literally have to order 20 liters of potable water every month to avoid fucking up the kettle when boiling water. 3rd world sucks desu family.

>10 cents for a litre of water

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>lithuania is red
another proof that Wilno should be polish

I am from netherlands and US water is so shit it has too high levels of chlorine and fluorine. It feels like drinking pool water

Madrid has the best drinking water I have ever tasted.

usually only drink bottled water but i've never heard of our tap water being bad, the only issues are in rural areas where the pipes are still made of metalic materials that may leave some taste in the water, but even then it's still safe to drink

>Ecuador

meme map. I aways drink tap water and never get sick

>drinks Colombian water all his life
>wonders why he got used to the bacteria that's in there

it's potable my friend. I don't live in a hut like you might think