Anyone can learn to code!

>anyone can learn to code!
>coding is the new literacy!
>coding languages need to be taught instead of foreign languages
>learn to speak a coding language!
>top 10 tips for moms learning to code!

How do you feel about the the race to the bottom in software development?
By the law of averages, even if most people quit past their first hour, there will a statistically significant number of people with coding bootcamp certificates who are going to flood the job market looking for entry level coding jobs, watering down the effective value of self-taughts, people with 4 year CS degrees, and even the H1B codemonkeys (aka human cattle) you can hire from Tata Consultancy.

>c++???!
PROMOTE HER!!

threads like these push me over suicide.

Why can't woman loop

uh
I dont give a fuck because coding is the worst part of CS so if some bumfuck can do that part for me for an increasingly decreasing salary im fine

Who cares, low IQ people can't really learn how to code nor catch the logic.

This is why coding will _ALWAYS_ remain a majority male, white and asian profession.

honestly, its better to have americans become code monkeys instead of baristas. then we woulndt even have to have foreign pajeet codemonkeys

as if coding isn't a shitty dead-end job filled with clueless normies already.

Unless you're working on your own company/projects, it's nothing more than glorified janitorial work with fancier tools.

Barista is a left wing (social) job, those people can't code.

Is focusing on learning C for embedded systems jobs a good idea in this case?

What job would you recommend instead then?

People don't care you know C,people care you know electronics,microcontroles,digital signal process,electricity.

what, you don't like competition? if you're so much better than everyone at programming then it shouldn't matter if other people are doing it, right?

Only a woman would need a computer program to tell her to stop wasting money.

hvac, plumbing, carpentry etc let the pajeets and pajeetas take the coding jobs they crave. the rest of us will laugh all the while we fix their toilets and air conditioners.

hehe good meme mate! :)

Looks like shit I wrote when I was 10.

>coding is a new sjw favorite profession
>tfw didn't fall for the coding meme

Sucks for all the mediocre programmers whose only major selling point was "I can code." Water just makes the cream rise higher.

>pajeet
>toilet
null pointer exception

This is me
>Web Dev is a hobby of mine
>Not a woman or black so I really have nothing going for me.

Damnit