ublock origin - must have
REST client - http requests

shodan
List Layouts Trello
Chrome remote desktop
Last Pass
Vimium

but why

Why do you care so much, going against the grain will just make your life objectively worse. But then again you probably have autism so carry on...

Assimilate or get left behind

>using a top 5 internet browser instead of number 1 is going against the grain
no, its just being smart. There is no point in using a browser that prevents you from turning off auto updates that will literally edit your registry if you manually force block them. You dont even need a tin foil hat to see just how pointless that is.
Things would be different if chrome was the undisputed best browser but it simply isn't, it has plenty of viable competition and is itself a resource hog. This isnt a case of being a hipster its just simply using the safer and better product.

>your life will be worse if you dont use the most popular choice every time
pretty bizarre way to look at life

honestly i just stopped giving a shit about muh botnet
everything's better now

I do not care about any of thous

>muh gugolio is buttnet

>you cant just quote something then change the verbiage to defend your opinions.

>going against the grain will just make your life objectively worse
is pretty damn close to what I strawmanned minus a bit of exagerattion. I stand by what I said as thats a very strange way to look at life especially in the case where they are several popular options to choose from instead

>resource hog
mfw firefox uses more memory than chrome

this

>ublock
>livereload
>react developer tools

So what browser do you use and whats your #1 extension

uBlock Origin
Https everywhere

Going against the flow is always harder, how exactly is that a strawman.

I mean I guess if it's a tradeoff, if turning your back on the institutions everyone else trusts and being a social pariah for pretentious rugged individualistic e-peen points is worth it to you, you may be a pedo, or just have autism, or both.

firefox and greasemonkey
when I used chrome even just idling the browser on a webpage on my shitter laptop for school would run 5+ processes and would use ~20% of resources. If I actually tried to open several tabs or load a video while browsing something on another tab it would just outright crash. Firefox does not have this problem and only runs a bootstrapper and main process instead of 5 nameless ones like chrome does

>using the 2nd most popular choice makes you a rugged hipster hunting epeen points in your eyes
genuinely dont understand how you can browse this website 2bh. Does using a Samsung phone in America make you a hipster? How about driving a Honda or a Chrysler?

user you are projecting, the post was in reply to an image critical of functions used by google that are antithetical to user privacy.

I dont think that word means what you think it means as im asking a question and am not making any assumptions and am therefore not projecting. I just find it bizarre that using choice number 2 makes you a miserable hipster when there are valid reasons for not choosing choice 1

lmfao more processes != bad thing. it means more things run concurrently. firefox is doing the same thing now if you haven't noticed

I'm not questioning your choice of browser but rather the mindset of one who posts that image.

>2 concurrent processes using 10% of resources vs 5 concurrent processes using 20% of resources
even if the number of processes have nothing to do with it chrome still ran like shit on my old thinkpad

You probably shouldnt come to the technology board of an anonymous anime image board if you didnt want an opinion of a tech autist that values privacy and transparency over all else which makes me confused as to why you even come to a place populated by people that wont even touch a program that isnt open source.
Again, simply a very weird outlook on life you have there.

Sup Forums X

>muh chrome.
>not even chromium.
Least Sup Forums is being honest I suppose.

For what reason would anyone willingly choose chrome over any working competitor

im a good boy

my life is better than yours

Yes, the only way of having a fulfilling life is to give up all shreds of individuality and become the perfect embodiment of what society perceived as normal.

I had a friend like that in highschool (and I was quite similar for a long time), if there was ever something "not completely normal" about him and this was pointed out to him he would immediately drop it and denounce it.
Be it the clothes he was wearing, his hobbies or the way he interacted with others.

If you truly believe that "going against the grain makes your life worse" you are either 12 or are living the most boring life in the world.

Because every sane person here uses a degoogled chromium.

>The Great Suspender
>Click to Remove Element

>Ears: Bass Boost, EQ Any Audio!

anti botnet 1.0

1. If you use the internet, you're part of the "botnet". End of story.
2. Mozilla is also part of the botnet.
3. I trust Google much, much more than Mozilla or the others.

These all work on Opera.