What kind off SSD is this and how would I go about installing it in my PC?

What kind off SSD is this and how would I go about installing it in my PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812186184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give it back

You trying to see if it fits in your asshole or something? Why are you removing it?

I bought it ages ago but forgot it about it amongst my other stuff when after I built my pc a couple of years ago.
I'm also curious whether installing windows on it is mandatory or if I can just install games on it right of the bat.

It's mSATA.

You need an mSATA port in your laptop.

If you have a desktop, you need a PCIe-to-mSATA adapter.

stop stealing things you fucking nigger
>how do i plug in a pcie card into a pcie slot

Who the fuck said I removed it? I never installed it in the first place

>ripped off sticker
>n-never touched it, I swear
Just give it back.

If anyone here isn't under the age of 18 and wants to offer some advice if appreciate it.

Anyway I'm guessing I'm going to have to but an adapter to install it on too my motherboard ?

>warrany voi

>an adapter to install it on too my motherboard

Get this adapter
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812186184

Thanks for the link, reading on it, it looks like it's for laptops.
I'm assuming you'd have to screw it on too your motherboard as well?

> I bought one of the more expensive form factors of SSD, just so I could leave it around for years.
Go be a nigger elsewhere you thieving fuck.

troll thread, nobody "forgets" their PCI SSD.

I'm not a fucking genius when it comes to a PC.
I bought the SSD separately alongside the rest of the my PC and had a mate help me build it. When building it apparently it wasn't the right size so i forgot about it and was wondering now how to get it fitted and installed.

Most of you are fucking uesless little cucks anyway. No wonder this site is so shit.

That's mSATA you moron.

>Most of you are fucking uesless little cucks anyway. No wonder this site is so shit
Says the guy, on a FUCKING. TECHNOLOGY. BOARD, who is such a fucking waste of protein he cannot [$search engine] up the model number to work out its connector type, then [$search engine] for a "[connector] to SATA adapter". You need to be executed in front of your family so they know the taint has been removed from their bloodline you stupid cunt.

Fuck off and kill yourself.
I hope your mother gets cancer and dies and i put a curse on you to live a fucking awful life till the day you die. You might not believe in curses but everytime something shit happens too you i hope it only gets worse you disgusting piece of shit.

I curse you to burn in hell when you die and to lose people close too you throughout your life. Enjoy!

That adapter is the same size as a 2.5" drive. If you don't have a bay for one use a 2.5">3.5" bracket or just let it hang loose.

Don't cut yourself with that edge my friend

Yeah there isn't room for one on my motherboard (pic related) so best shout is too simply get an adapter and leave it too hang I assume?
Cheers for the info again

the adapter does not go on the motherboard, you have no spare drive bays in your case?

> implying any of that changes the fact that you are technologically inept faggot who will forever rely on other people to do things he could easily do for himself if he wasn't such a simple minded faggot.

Tell me more about your sky zombies though.

How about you stop encouraging obvious retards you shitlord? There is a reason "not your tech support" is in the sticky.

Yeah quite a few apparently haha.

Are you still here?

This board was more fun before that sticky was made teabh.

I appreciate your concern for 'board culture' and sticking to the rules if that's the kind of person you are but you're really not helping yourself or anyone else by shitposting and making yourself look like you've got nothing better to do.

Again no offense and try not to get all edgy and 'big man' on me for saying this.

>Tell me more about your sky zombies though.
ACKTCHUALLY ITS A MAGICAL SKY FAIRY!!

please be bait

And it was way more fun before passfags appeared.

What the fuck is this even? this guy needed to be told to use a fucking drive bay? What the fuck. This is the sort of shit you are encouraging by not immediately pointing faggots like this to /sqt/.

Not him, but the reason that was put in the sticky was because we used to have nothing but these types of threads, and it was shit. Pointing out ineptitude is not a waste if anything, and if OP wasn't such a cocksmoker he would have already taken the hint and hit google as suggested. But no, he is happy to remain a basic idiot and get spoonfed.

This is a technology board. If you are incapable of researching basic shit like drive interfaces on your own, you have no business here, period. These are the faggots that bump apple threads. These are the idiots that bite on bait. These are the idiots that need to be rejected with prejudice. You are not helping by enabling this behavior. You are worse than OP. He is too stupid to know better. You, apparently, are not.

nigga get rid of that dust
that shit's gonna catch fire